完全爱着你

A Life Worth Living

(Tiffany)

Taeyeon and I were sitting on the bank of a small lake, or rather, a pond, just watching the ripples. The rest of them had already left, it was just the two of us. We were lying on the grass, holding hands, just staring at each other. I closed my eyes and let the breeze wash over me in a refreshing wave. Taeyeon started running her fingers over my scars, and I frowned a little.

"Can I kiss them?" she asked.
"What? Why would you?" I was so confused.
"I want you to appreciate yourself, and am I going to do so even if you can't." She proceeded to softly kiss the thin lines on my wrists, and with each press of her lips upon my skin, I felt myself heal a little bit more.

It was wonderful to have someone who cared so much for me.

"Do they feel better now?" she asked with completely innocent eyes. It was a wonder how this little ball of cuteness could be so wild in th-

Anyway. 

"Baby, just seeing you smile makes me feel better," I replied as I pressed my lips against hers, savouring the taste of Kim Taeyeon.
"Tiffany, I will do anything I can to make you feel better, you know that," she smiled. 
I shifted closer to her, resting my head between her, ahem, s. SHUSH. Wrapping her arms around me, she kissed the crown of my head lightly, and held me tightly. 

"How much do you love me Taeyeon?" I asked. I just had to make sure. Which was sad, but I was a little doubtful. If she ever left me I think I would just fall apart and die.
"Hmmm," she considered this for a while, I was starting to get worried.
"162 centimetres," she said.
"I didn't mean an actual mea-"
"Shush Tiffany I'm not done."

She inhaled deeply, and closed her eyes, a little smile perched on her lips.
"162 centimetres...162 centimetres and 44 kilograms, this body, all of it loves you."
I felt my cheeks go red, and my fingers and toes curled up. That…that was really sweet. Obviously my mouth was open, or the angel who held me in her arms would not have pushed it close with the tip of her slender finger.
“Close your mouth babe, you’ll catch flies. If you do, I won’t kiss you until you disinfect your entire oral cavity,” she laughed. 

What was I going to do with her, this loveable ball of fluff?

Then again, what was I going to do without her?

I’d rather not think about that.

No one else would suffice but her. She owned my heart completely, but I’m not complaining, am I?

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Really short update.

I'm going to end this soon.

BUT I SHALL RETURN

NEXT YEAR

WITH A TAENGSIC FIC

BE PREPARED