Love and Hate

A Life Worth Living

 

Before long, the end of the long school day had arrived and the hallways were crowded with bustling students rushing out to their freedom. Everyone was glad to have been released from the prisons they called class. 

 

Except for two.

 

Taeyeon. And Tiffany.

 

Amidst the noisy hubbub of talking and laughter Tiffany and Taeyeon called- no, screamed out for help, but alas, their cries went unheard. 

 

"They forgot us," Taeyeon was absolutely appalled, "those unreliable giant freaks."

"Oh don't worry Tae-Tae, someone will find us soon enough," the calm voice of Tiffany had a soothing effect on her.

"Well maybe, but I doubt it."

"Don't be so pessimistic."

"Hey I can't help it. Our closest friends forgot about my existence!"

Tiffany scoffed at that, "Pfft, our closest friends? My friends didn't."

"I'd hate to remind you, but Sunny never came back for us," Taeyeon pointed out.

"Oh yeah."

 

"What are we gonna do now?"

"Well, Tiffany, I guess we'll just have to wait."

 

And so they waited. 

 

And waited.

 

And waited.

 

Of course, being two lovers trapped in a small broom closet, it was to be expected that the very long wait was not spent completely in silence.

 

Oh no, of course not.

 

It was Taeyeon who initiated it, by gently sidling up to Tiffany and slowly her palm with a single finger. It was Taeyeon who decided to take it a step further by running her fingers up and down Tiffany's thighs. It was Taeyeon who pushed Tiffany past the breaking point by doing all this while nuzzling her face into the crook of Tiffany's neck, inhaling deeply the scent of her lover. So, naturally, why would Tiffany have expected Taeyeon to be shocked when she turned and kissed her? Taeyeon started it anyway.

 

With Tiffany pressed against her face so suddenly and having a pair of lips consume her own, Taeyeon was quite shocked, to be slightly honest. 

 

To be fully honest was to say that Taeyeon was enjoying every second of it

 

Soon, Tiffany had her hand just underneath the waistband of Taeyeon's skirt, rubbing her hips gently. Taeyeon had simply melted into Tiffany, succumbing to the teasing movements of her hand.

 

Tiffany, on the other hand, was totally enjoying what she was doing to Taeyeon, seeing her squirm and tense with each of her hand. Sliding her other hand up Taeyeon's shirt and skimming her fingertips on the skin of her back, Tiffany moved the focus of her lips to Taeyeon's neck.

 

Taeyeon let out a moan.

 

Well, it was more of a whimper than a moan, or...uh...well it sounded like a whining puppy. Which seemed quite strange and unnatural to Tiffany but she continued anyway.

 

"Euuggerrhehhhh...Tiffany, what are you doing to me?" Taeyeon asked in a strained voice.

"Baby I have no idea, but does it feel good?"

"Yeahhhhh uh too goodd."

 

Taeyeon had inched her way slowly upon Tiffany's lap. The hand in her skirt moved down so that it was positioned on her , rubbing and groping it gently.

 

"As good as this feels Fany, are you sure you wanna do this now?" Taeyeon asked.

"Oh yes. I'm sure you and I are both ready for it."

"No I meant 'Are you sure you want to in a broom closet?'"

"Yep. Unless you have a way to get us out of here so I can have you at my place."

Taeyeon stood up abruptly, startling Tiffany, "OKAY I AM 98 MILLION PERCENT DONE WITH THIS FREAKING CLOSET." She stomped up to the door and began wrestling the door handle. 

"OPEN UP YOU STUPID PIECE OF !"

Still grabbing the door handle she threw her weight at the door, which swung open with ease, leading to her fall.

"Are you ing kidding me. Yuri and Yoona will be dead the next time I see them."

"Oh my god. Are you alright Tae-Tae?"

"I'm fine, quick, let's go!"

Holding Tiffany's hand securely, they ran out of the empty school and straight to the bed which awaited them.

 

Someone's getting some ytime tonight.

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Oh hello there.

You must be quite annoyed with my lack of consistency.

Or maybe not.

But I got tumblr and that's taking up most of my life.

Okei.

I updated.

BE HAPPY.