Progress

A Life Worth Living

(Tiffany's POV)

 

Lunch had just ended, and our little mob was drifting towards the science room, to our next and last lesson of the day. 

 

YoonYul were planning their next prank, which was to be played on Jessica, I overheard, and involved masses of cucumbers.

 

Hyoyeon had disappeared.

 

Again.

 

Where does she even go to?

 

Anyway.

 

Sunny and I were discussing our music project.

 

SooSica were all over each other, and Jessica was being all shy and bashful. It might do some good to inform you on their relationship status, so here's what happened at recess.

 

We were sitting in the school garden, our usual hangout, far away from the rest of school. Seated under the shade of a giant tree, our giant tree, we laid on the grass, sprawled over each other. Everyone was there, even Hyoyeon and Seohyun.

 

Sooyoung stood up and cleared . We all turned to her, and sat up.

"Ahem," she began, "I have some things to say."

"Well DUH," scoffed YoonYul.

Sooyoung glared at them, "Shut up."

And they did so.

She turned her attention back to the rest of us, specifically Jessica.

"Jessica Jung Sooyeon," Jess turned a deep shade of red, and tried to hide her face, "for the seven years I have known you, I have undoubtedly and irrevocably been trapped in the deep and wonderful abyss called love."

 

I never knew Sooyoung could be this romantic. Oh my. How scandalous.

 

Sooyoung continued, "You, may not be perfect, you may not be pure, but you are perfect to me, just the way you are. I love you, not just like, even though others may call you cold, even though you have irrational fears, with all your imperfections, I love you."

 

Jessica's face was now completely smothered in her palms.

 

"As actions speak louder than words, I would like you to come up here."

Sunny and Taeyeon pushed Jessica, who was still hiding her face, forward and she stumbled to Sooyoung's side, blushing tremendously and fidgeting nervously. Sooyoung turned Jessica to face her, and placed her hands on her cheeks.

 

"I love you endlessly. Now and forever, without a doubt," she whispered, and moved forward, inching closer and closer. Jessica had her eyes shut tightly, and her lips twitched into a slight smile.

 

Their lips met.

 

They didn't part for a while, and Jess slowly wrapped her arms around Sooyoung.

 

When they pulled apart, Sooyoung spoke again, "I know this is long overdue, but will you go out with me?" She grinned, the same toothy grin we knew her for, and her hands dropped down to grab Jessica's. Jessica was smiling shyly, and nodded her head.

 

Yes.

 

Oh yeah.

 

SooSica FTW.

 

We broke out into cheers, and Sooyoung gave Jess a quick peck, and hugged her tightly.

 

And that my friends, is how the wonderful seeds of SooSica were planted.

 

Anyway. 

 

Where were we?

 

That's right, the science room.

 

We were studying biology and stuff and were required to get into pairs. I was going to partner up with Sunny, but somehow, Hyoyeon was already there, and Jessica, as expected, was with Sooyoung. I didn't even need to ask about Yoona and Yuri.

 

The only one left was Taeyeon.

 

Taeyeon.

 

Tae.

 

Yeon.

 

I looked at Sunny.

 

She winked.

 

I saw what she was planning. She was the best friend I could ever ask for. I approached Taeyeon, "I guess it's you and me, Tae-Tae!" I gave her my signature eyesmile. 

"Y-yeah," she blushed. 

Awwww.

"I-I'll go and g-get the microscope..." she stammered as she walked off.

Sunny approached me, "You'll thank me later," she said.

"I'm thanking you now," I replied.

We laughed, and she left just before Taeyeon came back.

"H-here," she stuttered as she place the microscope on the table. 

"Thanks, Tae-Tae!" She blushed even harder, if that were possible. 

 

As you can imagine, studying amoebas is the most boring thing known to man, so I spent most of the time studying Taeyeon.

 

Her big, innocent eyes, her slightly pouty lips, her perfect, golden, side swept hair, and her childlike face.

 

They way she frowned when she was frustrated. Her shy smiles. Her everything.

 

If I fell any harder for her, I'd be in the ground. Love. All my love was for her, after all what did I have to lose? Only my pain and sadness.

 

I snapped out of my daze when Taeyeon shook me.

"Tiffany."

"Hmm?"

"Look what I found! This amoeba looks like a heart!"

What.

What?

I peered through the microscope, and sure enough, there was a heart-shaped amoeba. How and why? Why was I even interested? If Sunny was to tell me about it, I would've told her to go get a life. The things we do for love.

 

Taeyeon was beaming, completely throwing her cool image out the door. But she was so cute! I laughed, and she laughed with me, her sweet, melodious laugh.

 

We continued our task, and I made sure to brush my hand against hers, you know, just to make her feel flustered. It was adorable. 

 

Oh. My. God.

 

Why. Why is she so perfect?

 

Soon, class had ended, and we were outside the school.

"Do you guys want to go to the shops?" I suggested.

"Uh...no...I have...uh...stuff..." Sunny answered. 

 

She was up to something again.

 

She looked around at everyone else except for Taeyeon and Hyoyeon, who weren't paying attention. They soon caught on to her plan and nodded in understanding.

"Seeing as no one can come, you'll have to go with Taeyeon!" Yoona chirped.

Taeyeon was dumbstruck, "B-but, Soo!"

"Nope. Sorry Taengoo. I've got a date with my princess," Sooyoung shook her head, beaming as she held Jessica's hand.

"Okay then, let's go!" I shouted, "Bye guys!" And grabbing Taeyeon's hand, I walked off.

 

Oh YES.

 

A DATE.

 

WITH TAEYEON.

 

HNGGGGGG.

 

MY FEELS.

 

I'M JUST SO HAPPY.

 

Her hand feels so soft.

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Aw yeah. SooSica.

 

Soo, wae so cheesy?

 

Sica, wae so embarrased?

 

Tae, wae so shy?

 

Tiff, wae so flirty?

 

Sunny, wae so sneaky?

 

Taeyeon, move your and ask Tiffany out already >:(

 

kay.

 

bai.