Retribution

A Life Worth Living

 

 

The door burst open with a slam. 

 

A deranged looking Taeyeon was gripping the door tightly with Tiffany in tow. 

"GRAB THEM!" She demanded, pointing directly and Yuri and Yoona. Only a fool would ever ignore a deranged Taeyeon, so the immediate reactions of the class was to dive straight for YoonYul.

 

Taeyeon sauntered over to the thrashing duo, "Well, well, well. Who would have thought? The elusive YoonYul at the mercy of someone."

"Let us go, midget," spat Yuri.

"Oh no," laughed Taeyeon menacingly, "not with that attitude."

"Pleeeeeaaassssee Taeyeon unniieeee, let us go. Yoongie is tirreeddd," Yoona whined, trying to weaken Taeyeon's cold front with aegyo. There was no change in her attitude, and Tiffany was now just as enraged.

"Never. Ever. Do THAT. Again. You little worm," growled Tiffany through gritted teeth. Yoona cowered in fear, eyes widening .

"So, you giant freaks, what shall we do with you?" sneered Taeyeon, "will we hang you out the windows? Will we make you eat chicken feet? Perhaps we'll do both at the same time."

"Nonononononono please not chicken feet!" pleaded Yoona, but alas, Taeyeon's mind was set on creating as much pain for them as possible. 

"Ha! You'll never break me!" Yuri refused to back down, her head held high. 

"Oh really?" smirked Taeyeon, "What if I told them your secret? Or maybe even asked them to kiss?"

"Nonononononono please not my secret, or kissing! Nooooooo!" The entire class was taken aback. The stubborn Yuri, finally tamed, and who were 'them'? And what was Yuri's secret?

 

Taeyeon knew.

 

And she was going to use this knowledge to her advantage.

 

"Sooyoung!" she barked, "bring the rope!"

"Why the hell do you keep rope in your bag?" asked Sunny.

"We," Sooyoung began, "we have been waiting for this moment for a long time."

A devilish grin was growing on both Sooyoung and Taeyeon's faces, and the temperature in the room mysteriously dropped, causing everyone to shiver. 

"BIND THEM," Taeyeon ordered.

 

Soon, the once struggling YoonYul had given up the fight and sat defeatedly in their chains. 

"There's no way we're getting out of this, is there?" sighed Yoona defeatedly.

Taeyeon and Sooyoung simply ignored her and attached the ropes to a hook they had installed earlier, you know, in case of emergencies, right below the windows.

"What...how...why...when...oh I give up." Sunny gaped at the hooks.

While Sooyoung lifted Yoona and Yuri out the window, Taeyeon secured the ropes, and made sure no one but them would touch it. 

 

"Wait wait wait!"

"What do you want, Yoona?" Taeyeon spat.

"Do we get food?"

Taeyeon cackled, how could she have forgotten? 

"Soo! Bring the feet!"

"Oh shiet..."'

 

Yuri had not said anything done she had been threatened by Taeyeon, and was completely unaware of what was going on around her. She could care less about what she and Yoona would have to eat. She could care less about hanging out of a window. She could care less about Taeyeon's evil plans, but she could not care less about her own feelings. What was she doing with her life? All those years spent pranking, what were they for? Sure, it was fun, but what good did they do for her? 

 

The door creaked open. Heads turned, people scrambled to their seats, Mr Oh walked in. 

"What on earth is going on here people?!" he shouted, looking directly at Taeyeon and Sooyoung and their little group.

Taeyeon turned her head slowly towards him, a chilling glare etched on her face. Mr Oh's eyes widened and he slowly backed away from them, looking extremely uncomfortable and worried for his wellbeing.

"You," Taeyeon threw a styrofoam box of something at a random student, "feed them regularly." The box of something turned out to be chicken feet. The chosen student nodded his head quickly and was too shocked to even say anything.

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany walked up to the front of the class. 

"Cross us and you'll end up like those two," she threatened, glaring as her eyes panned the room. All she saw were the heads of extremely scared classmates bowed over their desks, apart from the ones belonging to her friends.

 

Making sure her message had gotten across properly, she broke out into a smile and skipped back to her desk.

"Okay! Now that that's over, lets start!" she chirped. Her classmates were mortified. They had no idea such a horrific beast lived in within the cute, shy, quiet Kim Taeyeon.

 

No one could forget this. Ever. Even if they tried.

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

OOOOkaaayyy

Finally.

An update.

And it's my birthday :D

wWoooOWOOOOWOOOHHOOoooooo

Go meeeeee ^^

ehehhe

have fun guys :)