Ending Page

A Life Worth Living

Dear Taeyeon,

 

As I write this letter, the eighth year of us knowing each other begins, as well as the second year of us being together. I don’t know what I’m going to write in this, it was something I decided to and then I thought, “why not?”. I’ll probably give this to you when we’re old, and when our child takes it’s first steps. 

 

Well.

That is, if you want to be with me for that long. I hope you do. Right now, I am lying on your bed, writing this letter in my notebook, the one I used for science. The bed smells like you. You and your mum are in the kitchen, making cookies and other things. I would be down there helping out, but my lack of culinary skills would only be a burden to you two. And plus, you’re probably both talking about your relationship with me. Hopefully, by the time you read this letter, I will be a better cook, though there is a possibility that you’ll still have the upper hand when it comes to the kitchen. I wouldn’t mind that though, I still remember how good your scramble eggs tasted when you slept over for the first time.

 

I still remember the promise I made that day, that I would cook you a meal. I have yet to do so, and if I haven't by the time you read this letter, you should probably remind me about it.

 

This year we’re both starting uni, and you ditched a scholarship to Seoul University so you could be with me. I’m thankful for that, but I don’t want you to lose out on the education you could have had. Not that Dongguk is a bad uni. 

 

There’s a butterfly outside the window. It’s a monarch butterfly. It’s very pretty, like you. Actually, pretty would be an understatement. You are heavenly. 

 

This letter is going nowhere. I have nothing to write. Maybe a review of the past year?

I remember when I first told you I loved you; it was during recess, and I said in front of everyone. And then we ran out into the garden. Don’t think I didn’t notice you looking at my s. You . 

 

I also remember kissing you for the first time. Also my proper confession. It was quite frustrating actually, I literally had to spell it out for you. You can be really dense sometimes. I don’t think that would’ve changed (it hasn’t has it?)

 

Oh. I can hear you calling my name. You’re opening the room door. You want me to show you what I’m writing. No.

 

Dear Tiffany and Taeyeon,

 

This is Taeyeon now, don’t pay attention to what she wrote earlier, apart from the first paragraph. 

 

Taeyeon, go away, this is a letter from me to future you >:(

 

Can’t I write a letter to future you as well?

 

NO. Go write your own letter.

Is there any reason why we’re talking to each other through the letter when we’re right next to each other. Stop glaring at me.

Tae-tae, just go away. You’re ruining the surprise.

 

Do you really think I would ever leave you? Even when we’re old and flabby, I would still love you :( Do you not believe in me?

Um well. We can’t promise the future, can we?

You haven't answered my question.

 

Would kissing you make anything better?

 

Tiffany you can’t just solve everything with kissefwhbgfsebanjbejbjnnjgnhmj,kl.

 

Oh really? What happened just then?

 

Shut up.

 

That right there is proof that you are wroonngggggg.

 

You know what, maybe I will leave you. 

 

What? NO! Tae I was joking!

 

Okay future us, this letter has to end because I need to pacify my little baby. 

 

                        -Tiffany Hwang (who shall love Taeyeon forever)

 

______________________________________________________________

 

“I can’t believe we used to be like that,” laughed Taeyeon as she folded up the yellowed piece of paper.
“I can’t believe you threatened to leave me because I kissed you,” Tiffany frowned.

“Would kissing you make anything better?” 

“Well, unlike nineteen year old you, I’m easier to pacify,” Tiffany rolled her eyes.

You still haven’t made me that meal you promised.”

“You have me for dessert all the time. Is that not enough for you?”
“Dessert isn’t a full meal, just a course.”

“Oh I’m so sorry chef,” purred Tiffany as she ran her fingers up Taeyeon’s thigh, her eyes half open, voice sensual, “Maybe you would like to teach me how to prepare a full meal.”

“First of all, my student, the meat has to be succulent and moist,” Taeyeon peppered her lips with kisses.
“Mmm it already is.”

“Well then,” said Taeyeon as they landed on the bed, “let’s get cooking.”

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Merry christmas guys

or

merry boxing day?

idk

ITS FINISSHEEED

TAENGSIC HERE WE COMMEEEE