Just Because

A Life Worth Living

(Taeyeon's POV)

 

Morning broke, and I awoke to find that I was not in my room, and that there was someone in the bed with me. 

 
That's right, I spent the night at Tiffany's.
 
A dazed smile crept upon my face. I had just spent the night with Tiffany. 
 
Aw yiss. 
 
As I sat up slowly and yawned, my eyes scanned her body. Her serene, natural beauty, the way her long, dark hair flowed along the creases of the pillow, and the slow rise and fall of her chest as she slept. She was, and still is, beautiful, the epitome of perfection. What more could I ask for?
 
Lost in my on thoughts, I didn't notice Tiffany shifting in the bed and eventually waking up. She turned her head and noticed my blank stare.
"Taeyeon? Are you okay?" she asked.
"Huh? What? Oh. Yeah."
She giggled. We just looked at each other in silence for a few moments.
"Tiff..." I began.
"Hmm?"
"You're beautiful."
She beamed at me, her eyes curving into those familiar cresents, and grabbed my hand, "Thank you," she laughed, "now, let's have breakfast."
 
Leading me by the hand, she dragged my down the stairs and to the kitchen. I threw a quick glance at the clock.
 
6:30.
 
One hour until we had to leave for school. Plenty of time to make pancakes. 
 
I rummaged through the cupboards and cabinets, looking for the required tools and ingredients. All I could find were instant ramen packets, and sauce bottles. Her fridge was empty save for milk and a carton of eggs.
"Yeah...I don't cook very often," she said, scratching her head sheepishly.
I smiled at her, "it's okay, I can still make some scrambled eggs for breakfast. One day, I'll make you the best breakfast you've ever eaten!"
As I began cooking, she sat by the kitchen countertop, watching me cook with adoration.
 
When the eggs were done, she jumped up and squealed happily. To my surprise, as I sat down, she sat down too- on my lap, that is.
"Um, Tiff? How am I supposed to eat?"
"Don't worry Tae-Tae! Since you made food, I'll feed you!" 
 
How was I supposed to deny that?
 
She joyously picked up a spoon and shoved some into my mouth.
 
Scrambled eggs never tasted so good.
 
Once we had eaten our fill, we got dressed and headed to school. Hand in hand. On the way there we met Sunny and Sooyoung, who had their mouths hanging open at the sight of our closeness. 
 
Sooyoung was squealing like a five year old, unable to contain her excitement. 
"You guys! Already?! Oh my god! OH. MY. GOD. You look so cute together! I knew this would happen sooner or later!"
 
Sunny just stood there, looking proud. Tiffany was smiling, and I smiled too. Just a little. We continued walking together, all the while with Sooyoung babbling on and on about nothing in particular. Well, I don't really know. I wasn't listening. Tiffany had captivated me with her beauty. Assuming she didn't know, I stared at her wordlessly. She squeezed my hand, "Tae, what are you doing?" she whispered.
I leant closer to her face, my mouth nearly touching her ear, breathing in her scent, "You're beautiful. I love you." 
She blushed deeply and shied away, but still held my hand. Sooyoung was fangirling again, and Sunny had joined her this time. 
 
When we had finally arrived at school, after Sunny and Sooyoung practically told the whole world that we were an item now, we headed of to our first class of the day, maths. While the others spent the short time before the bell rang talking about their weekends, Tiffany and I sat in our seats, cuddling and whispering sweet nothings to each other. 
 
I am very proud to announce that I made her blush many times. 
 
As we sat at the back of the class, we were often overlooked, also because we were good students who always passed. Mr Oh rarely paid attention to us, and we used this to our advantage. Instead of paying attention, I spent my time fiddling with Tiffany's fingers, tracing hearts on the palm of her hand. She just smiled at me, stealing multiple kisses. 
 
She stole my heart, too.
 
Oh god.
 
That was so cheesy.
 
Why.
 
Recess brought upon many bouts of teasing from YoonYul, and words of congratulations were passed around our table. When it was discovered that I had spent the night with Tiffany, all hell broke loose.
"Tae! You slept with Tiffany?' Yoona screeched, a defiant smirk plastered on her face. The entire canteen had turned to look at us. 
Sunny sighed, "Im Yoona, have you no decency?"
"Pfft, isn't it obvious?" muttered Sooyoung, who clearly hadn't gotten over what happened at the zoo.
"Oh be quiet you."
"Yeah, um, can we talk about this somewhere else?" I asked uncomfortably.
Yoona and Yuri both turned to me, "No."
 
Well alright then.
 
"But seriously," it was Jessica's turn to speak, "did you guys, you know, do...uh...thing?"
"NOOOOOO! GOD JESSI. WHY WOULD YOU EVEN THINK THAT?" Tiffany practically screamed at her. A collective shuffling noise was heard as the entire population of the canteen turned around and stared.
"Alright people, nothing to see here," standing up, Yuri motioned for everyone to continue with their business.
"Tiff, you need to calm down," said Sunny.
I didn't feel like saying anything, so I just squeezed Fany's hand.
 
Wait.
 
Did I just refer to her as 'Fany'?
 
Ooh shiet Tae, someone's in love.
 
This action did not go unnoticed by Yoona, who felt the immediate urge to announce it to the whole world.
"GUYS. THEY'RE TOUCHING EACH OTHER!"
 
Godammit Yoona.
 
I swear, when she starts dating, I'll get all of us to gang up on her.
 
Mark my words
 
 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
See? I keep my promises No, not really.
 
HEY GUISE.
 
DEY SLEPT 2GETHURRRRRR.
 
Now they shall have cute little Taeyeons and Tiffanys.
 
Yeah.
 
idek.
 
So.
 
Thanks for subscribing and commenting :)