Confused.

A whole new beginning.

http://youtu.be/09tr_QcDxbQ 

 

 "Hey B*tch" Minjung smirked.

You ignored her.

"Ohmygod~ Are you deaf?" her eyes widden, pissed off.

"Why should I respond? Im not a B*tch. Im not deaf either." you calmed yourself.

"Stop acting cool when you're not. Stop flirting & I'll stop calling you a B*tch." she smirked.

"Tch. Flirting? Why would I?" you look at her weirdly

"Wae? Is it fun? huh? having two guys protecting you by your side, is it fun?!" she confidently raised her head.

"Two guys ? what are you talking about??" you narrowed your eyes.

"This two-faced b*tch- YAH! " She pointed her finger in front of you face but stopped when she see Dongho. You turned to the direction where Minjung look at.

"Oh, your superhero is here. Tch. You're lucky arent you?" she smirked & glanced at Dongho before she walks away.

"Dongho?" you tilt your head.

He approached you, "Did she disturb you again?"

"No.."

" let's go home." he grabbed you wrist.

'This is weird.. '

_

'YOUNGMIN! If you continue this, I cant do nothing..'

"Are mum's words for real? Will she really do that to ____?" he said worriedly.

"She probably wont do that, right? But what if she really.." he paced back & forth in his room.

"Hyung? May I come in??" Kwangmin stood at the doorway.

"Ne."

Kwangmin sat on the couch, "Hyung." he called

"Kwangmin-ah, do you think mum is crazy enough to make someone innocent suffer?"

"NE??" Kwangmin asked in confusion.

"Im worried." he messed his blonde hair.

"You should be." Kwangmin nodded.

"Yeahh.... What to do? I just cant leave her..-"
"HYUNG!" Kwangmin called.

"WHAAAT?" Youngmin looked at Kwangmin, pissed off.

"Im going to be straightforward. We're gonna meet the Park family this Sunday!" he finally said.

"WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAT?! WHYY?!"

"I dont know. Even mum don't know why.." he shrugged.

"Im seriously going crazy." Youngmin nodded. "I dont want to see that DEVIL ever!"

Kwangmin nodded," ME TOO!"

_

"OMMA, I DONT WANT TO MEET THE PARKs. I DONT WANT TO SEE THE STUPID EVIL GIRL! SHE'S RUINING MY LIFE!"

"I knew it. You did something that made them angry, right?" Mrs.Jo crossed her arms.

"Who cares about them! I hate that Girl! I rather die than being with her!"

"It is because of that new student you like , right?" Mrs Jo sat on her couch.

"Please, dont disturb her.. Even if I dont like her, I'll still hate that EVIL GIRL! SHE'S EVIL!"

"Youngmin-ah , sorry. Omma is sorry.I just want you to be successful in future."

"What?" he narrowed his eyes & look at his mum in disbelief," Is that the only thing you could say to me? Sometimes I wonder if I am really your son.." he shook his head & leave the house.

'I hate this.Because of her. All of this is because of that stupid Minjung.'

_

"Unnie" Hana called you as she stepped home.

"Hana-ah, you're late today."

"I saw Youngmin oppa at the park." she said.

"Ne??" you tilt your head.

_

"Youngmin-ah?"

Youngmin looked back,"______.. why are you here?"

"I am taking a walk..Why are you here?" you questioned back.

"I just quarelled with my mum.. I just took a random bus & ended up here."
You sat by his side,
"Are you okay?" You asked.

"I dont know.." he shook his head. "What happened?" you asked,concern.

He look into your eyes & smiled,"nothing.. it's about Minjung.."

You nodded slowly , didnt want to ask him detailed questions about Minjung.

"Urmm.. so..." you bit you lower lips, not sure what to say.

"Im sorry." he said.

"Ne? why??" you tilt your head.

"In school earlier, I didnt mean to do that.. I was not in a mood."

'Coz I know those b*tches always bullies you.. & I know im the cause of it.. Stupid B_tches..' he sighed.

"It's Okay.. I understand-"

He nodded & rested his head on your shoulder. You eyes widden.

"stay still, just for this 120 seconds.. it really helps me to feel better.." he inhaled deeply & closed his eyes.

You're totally speechless at his sudden action but softened.

'I wish time will stop.' Youngmin thought.

You look at his face,'He look so peaceful..'you smile to yourself.

_

"_______-ah , Lee ________?" Youngmin waved his hands at you.

"N-ne?"

"Ice-Cream~" he was holding two ice-creams.

"Chocolate or Strawberry?"

You took the strawberry ice-cream.

"Are you okay now?" you asked.

"Im perfectly fine now" He smiled, "Thanks to you"

You blushed. He looked at you , busy eating the ice-cream & giggled.

"Waee?" you asked.

"Your mouth.. " he place his thumb on your beside lips & wipe the ice-cream.

"Thanks.. I at eating ice-cream.. This always happen.." you giggled, embarassed.

_

"I'll send you home?" he suggested

"No thanks. How about I send you to the bus stop so you know how to get back home?" you smiled.

"Are you teasing me right now? Okay then."

"YAHH~" you stretched your arms," Im so tired... gonna get some rest when I get back home.." you smiled & inhaled the fresh air.

You stumbled over a stone.

"YAH!"

"_________? Are you okayy?" he asked.

"Yes, I am.." you tried to get up but you realised that you injured your leg, "uhm.. I think my leg is injured..." you bit your lower lips.

"Aigoo~ Always so careless.." he hit your head lightly.

Youngmin bent & showed his back facing you, "Get on."

You shook your head, "Im heavy.." you said worriedly.

"It doesnt matter now. Get On" "Are you sure it's gona be okay?" you asked again.

He nodded.

"I told you Im heavy." you wrapped your arms around his neck.

"No, I dont think so.." he smiled.

"Really??"you asked. He nodded.

'I know he lied.' you thought.

_

Dongho was looking through the window, still unsure about his feelings.

'why are all the hyungs always teasing me? Is it obvioushat I like her? No matter what, I still can't forget about Min-Ah..' he look at a picture of him & Min-Ah,

'Min-ah, I wish I could forget about you. But you're everything to me.. How can I possibly forget you? How am I suppose to move on with my life? If only you didnt die.. maybe _____ is a replacement of you for me.. but I still cant forget you.. ' A tear drop to his cheek but stopped.

'Wait a minute. Isn't that.. that stupid fool, YOUNG.. what? Ah, Youngmin? & isnt that.... _______??! Why is he carrying _____??'

He rushed out of his house & pretended to polish his school shoes in front of the house.

He saw Youngmin walking towards your apartment from the corner of his eye, still pretending not to see.. You already get down from Youngmin , limping home..

"Oh? Dongho-ah!" you smiled.

"Oh, look who's here~" he glared at Youngmin & they met eyes.

"Yah, you..- Why are you..-" Youngmin narrowed his eyes pointing at Dongho.

"Me, whyy? whaaaaat? I live here, dont you even know that? tch. Why are you here??" Dongho crossed his arms.

"My leg is injured.." you smiled.

he looked at you weirdly, "Are you really okay? why are you smiling even when you hurt your leg? That was weird.."

"I was just thinking... - Can you cook for me you 'special porridge' please?" you batted your eyelashes.

"I would never.ever. cook that again." he shook his head in disagreement.

'What? Dongho cooked for _______ porridge before?' Youngmin thought.

"Thanks for sending me home, Youngmin" you smiled.

"It's okay.. Anything for you." Youngmin joked.

"Ohh myyyy god. I feel like puking~" he acted as if he wants to puke,sticking his tongue out.

"Oh, do you need a bucket? Should I get a big or a small one?" Youngmin smirked

"Shut up & get lost, FREAK!" Dongho shouted.

"See you tomorrow!~" Youngmin waved at you.

"OH WAITT! are you coming tomorrow?" he asked.

"Yess."

"Okay then, BYE!~" he waved & left.

"Tch. That jerk." Dongho glared at Youngmin as he left & went into his apartment.

_
THERE'S SCHOOL TOMORROW! ANDWAE!
Im busy the whole week going out to visit my relatives & went out with my friends since it's the festive season. PHEW~ Im tired.
I had fever, sore throat & my head is hurting like hell. PWSH. I hoper I dont have to go to school tomorrow. :P hehe~
The next chapter is half-way done. :) & sorry for updating late.
I keep editing this chapter , aigoo~

Oh, I edited the foreword a lil bit ! :) go & see it ^^
I added Youngmin & Dongho into it.

The new poster, I did that poster a looooooooong time ago.

it's 11.50pm here & dad is currently nagging at me to sleep for scool tomorrow .. argh~ I DONT WANT TO GO TO SCHOOL TOMORROW, DAD~!! keke~

 

<333 ! :

cammers - ^^ Haha~ :D Yeahh.. :)

iheartchicken -  Yes~ Kiseop looks like L.Joe(Teen Top) to me. :O idk why. Hahaaa, Yeahh ^^ Im trying my best to improve every chapter, updated ! :) Thanks for waiting for my update! ^^v <3 Oh, you're a half korean? wow~ :)  Updated! ^^ Kiseop = Hawt.

Cute_Friendly_Girl  - Oh, you're half-korean? wow~ :) You think so? hm..   Updated! :D Yeahh, Kiseop = HAWT