So...

The Bad Guy I'm In Love With

 

Chapter 8
So This Is What It's Like?

I kept on hitting him, but he shows no sign of putting me down. So I just give up. 

"Are you always this crazy?" I asked. "No. I am crazy." Chan answered. "I'm heavy, so put me down." I said.

He scoffed. "Puhlease. You were 40KG the last time I checked. And I've carried weights three times that."

"Well, I'm getting dizzy." I said. And the lift stops. He lets me down. "Going up?" Chan said to the oldies standing in front of the lift. "No..." The oldies said in fright. As soon as the lift door closes, "Young childrens nowadays, they'd do them in just about anywhere." The oldies shook their head.

He threw me on the huge leather couch. 'Where are your things?' he asked and fixed his jacket. 'They're at the Happy Inn, room 217.' I said and sat up, hugging my knees. 'I'll get someone to bring them here..and what kind of job are you looking for?' Chan asked while he dials on the phone. 'Anything..' I said. 'Masseuse? With extra service?' he said with a naughty look. "Extra?" I asked.
 
"Yeah. Body to body massage. Aromatic oils. Chocolates smears, ice creams." He listed. I tilted my head, not really getting it. "Ever watch ?" He asked. "Hell no. I don't even know why men finds pleasure in them." I scoffed. "Wanna watch em' with me? But that is, I'm not sure if you'll ever see the end of it." He leans back.
 
I threw a disgusted look. "Why is that?"
 
"Because we'll be doing it, as well." He smirked. I threw him a pillow.
 
'Are you nuts! Some real job like cleaners or something..' I glared. 'Right…as if I'd let you do those job..' Chan chuckled while the other line was ringing. 'Why not?' I hissed. 'Your husband owns the hotel, and you're a cleaner…where would I put my face??' He glared at me, he takes the phone and called room service. 'Hello? I want a spa arrangements for two? And dinners, lunch and breakfast. Honeymoon set?' he glance at me. 'Sure. I'm sure you'll treat us right." He gave another sneaky smile, while he stares up and down my body.
 
As if I'm not wearing anything.
 
What have I put myself in? He doesn't look very nice. What if he jumps in me when I sleep?? Huk~!
Without placing the phone down, he dialled another number. 'Hello, is mum and dad free? OK.' He said and hung up. Now he sneaks up to my side. 'Put your legs down..be nice.' He said and flicker the TV channel. 'Hello?~' Mum cheerful voice called.
 
'Hey mum…' Chan said. 'Where's dad?' Chan asked. 'He's in a meeting, but I'll tell him you called, who's this?' his mother asked. I bowed. 'Annyeonghasaeyo..' I said. 'Her name is Shin Seon Mi.. I'm
not sure you remembered but she's in the same high school with me. Two years junior.' Chan explains and puts his arm around me.
 
'Definitely not Hara. I do remember her. Isn't she the one who played the piano recital at school? And the one who won Best Student of the Year, for 3 years in a row?' his mother's memory was really good. Yes that was me…Hehe. I am so proud of my past.
 
'Dear-dear…what are you working as?' she asked. '..Er~' Chan started. 'I'm currently in a medical School, doing my final year. And waiting for the final evaluations of the final year…' I answered instead. 'No wonder I hadn’t seen you with Channie, you're a doctor..ah~' Mum sounded pleased. 'Can you leave us alone for awhile?' Chan glides his palm to my lap, I push it away and nodded, forcing a smile.
 
As soon as she left, Chan's mother screeched. 'ah~! I LIKE HER! I LIKE HER!' she chanted loudly. 'You do?' Chan said. 'Finally, someone from our class!! When are you guys going to get married?' Mum expressed happiness in her jumpy actions. 'The sooner the better..' he grinned. 'She's pretty and has manners. And most of all, she's a doctor! She looks smart too… Mummy's happy!' His mom said happily. 'I'll arrange everything, don't you worry, daddy and mummy are coming home. You two just bond together…' Mum waves goodbye.
 
She leans at the door, and Chansung had trouble opening them. 'Ya~ move.. I can't open this door.' Chansung said. She stood up and sat on the bed. 'Mum said you'll be choosing a wedding dress by tomorrow, and the rest, she'll take care of it. And ow, there's even a press conference tomorrow.' He explained, standing by the window sill. 'My family?' I mumbled. 'What?' He turned to me. 'What about my family?' I asked.
 
He approaches me, and sat next to me. 'Do you want them over?' he asks. 'No, not really.' I answered. 'Lets marry on March 23rd.' I switched my seat to face him. 'Why that particular date?' Chan asked. 'Just do it.' I answered. He nodded. 'OK. I'll call mum again. Later."