It Goes

The Bad Guy I'm In Love With
Chapter 16
It Goes

That night. Omi's request. Drizzling raindrops by the window, the room is getting chilly. G-Dragon's That XX is playing conveniently. With its acoustic guitar strumming, and GD's vocals, it seems . Just like the situation. Omi feels his hot minty breath, her heart pacing fast. Nose clashed, pairs of lips so close but not touch, not just yet. Chansung grips hold of the edges of the counters, battling with himself, and questioning his loyalty, his reliability, his choice. Usually it takes 3 minutes. But how do you make vital decisions in just 3 seconds? "Get a hold of yourself." 

 
He said and turns away. Seon-mi was taken aback. "I don't know why I should be surprised. I've been rejected before, this is nothing." Omi poured herself a glass of champagne, and drank in one shot. She leanes on the kitchen counter, right where Chansung was standing before. 
 
Chansung gets undressed, and is left with trousers and singlets. "Judging from your act, nano seconds ago, you were hesitating for it...Almost naive. What a show." She smirked, poured more champagne. "What exactly are you saying?" He asked, as he dribble on his tablet PC. "I'm saying, that you are acting as if it was your first kiss." She blurted and sipped the champagne. Chansung's face changed.
 
Suddenly, he stopped dribbling, his eyes moves rapidly. Clearly a sign of a culprit being stripped open. "It is?It IS!" Suddenly, it was the 4th of July for the other half of the suite. 
 
"What the hell...you guys keep it PG-13 all this time? Gawd. My-my...." She scoffed. "Hey. We do kiss. It's just that she is not ready for that intimacy yet. She's still a baby." Chansung stood for Hara. My . Who the is not ready at this age? "No wonder you were hesitating...Were you scared that I may not like it? Gee, that's very nice." I smiled. "I am a good kisser, OK. End of discussion." He said. "Yeah, right... Who would be a judge of that? Your mom?" I snickered. He marched right to me.
 
He lands his lips on her, it was urgent and wanting. Hot adrenaline rushes escapes his mouth to hers, and with the strength of his kiss heightens, so is his hands on the back of her thighs. Demanding her to approve how awesome he is, he lifts her and have her seated on the kitchen counter. His rough hands grazes her shoulder to the tip of her fingers, causing her to drop the wine glass. It shatters as it finds the ground. But it wasn't enough to stop the lust building up. With her lips on the level he is in, he speeds, and tasted her strawberry gloss. With that wiped off clean, he her lower lip, granted entry. His ual urges are on demonic level. The kiss deepens, she lays on top of the counter without breaking the lip-lock, he had her underneath him. Her nails grazes each sides of his neck. Chansung knows well what to do next, but with a breathe of air becoming urgent, he stops.
 
He closes his eyes, panting. Realising the make-out session is over, Omi snaps open her eyes. He slowly takes her hands off of him. "I'm sorry, I can't. This is wrong." He got off the counter, grabbed his blazers and sped off to his room, then shut the door. Omi stay seated, with her ed-up hair, all tousled over.
 
She dragged herself to her room, opposing Chansung'. She turned to see the broken wine glass, will clean them up tomorrow. So it did happen. She continued walking. She ran her thumb on her warm deep red tinggling lips.
 
It REALLY did happen.
 
And that's how it felt liked.
 
She her lips, tasting what's left of his sweet hot make out session. She threw herself in the bed, with a big grin. Once in a very long time, someone made her feel y again. And he is a guy, and he lives just next door. I am not in love with him. I just wanted to know how it feels to be loved. Chansung has given me a great glimpse of it, and I'm afraid I couldn't get enough. "Awesome."
 
She whispered, and slump herself in pure joy.
 
---
 
She didn't have such a smooth sleep that night, but when her phone rang, she was sober enough to pick them up.
 
"Mwo-hae (What are you doing)? Hurry and have breakfast with mom and dad..." His voice was so deep. The last and the first person she hears from. What is this butterfly-like feeling... It's so familiar.
 
"Hurry and join me, okay...? I'll wait for you..." He said in the smoothes way he could. He is probably doing this because of his parents.
 
But that's fine with me. I got to the showers and half-an-hour after that, I was at the lobby, making my way to the hotel restaurant. The waiter kindly showed me their tables.
 
White cloth, wine glass, three forks of different sizes that I can never know how to differentiate, elder gray haired man with charming smile, an elegant looking madam obviously expecting me and a munching fiance of mine, sitting across the room.
 
"Oh, good morning!" His mother chirped, and helped me seat.
"Why are you wearing my hoods?" Chansung asked.
 
I was reluctant to answer. I didn't expect having a breakfast in the hotel, I was thinking spicy rice cakes stall.
 
"I don't have anything in your room, remember?" I muttered with a force smile.
"What were you doing in his room?" Mum asked. Mong~ Chansung giggled. "It was raining last night. She hates the thunder."
 
Dad looked suspicious, "But you yourself can't sleep with the light off." Mum slaps dad. "Ooo nevermind that. She looked beautiful none-the-less. Very raw, very . And your lips are a lot redder than I remember...What gloss are you using?" Mum leaned and thumb Omi's lips, as if it was a specimen. Chansung rushed to the rescue and stopped his mother's advances.
 
"Omma-omma...what are you doing? She hadn't had time to get her orders... I'll take her to the buffet table." Chansung grinned and took Omi's hand. "Oh, kudae...Take her." Mom said in defeat.
 
The situation gets more awkward, when they both were waiting for the omelette, by the omelette bar. They both were the only ones standing, waiting. They said no words to each other.
 
Meanwhile, Chansung's parents were scheming on their honeymoon. "What do you say...Bora Bora? Tahiti? Carribean?" His mom suggested.
 
  It takes forever for the chef to make an omelette. There I was standing by her. With the awkwardness of last night that still lingers in my head. I am fidgeting at the thought of her lips, her slender waist lines...and the things that I ALMOST did. Its getting hard to keep my cool around her. Now she's wearing my sweater. How in the world is this going to help me at all??  
 
"Is it me or is those to soon-to-be-wed couple are oh-so damn awkward with each other? Its very rare considering how long they've known each other... I think some intervene-ing should do to help. What do you say?" Chansung's mother said, and elbowed her husband. "Whatever you say... I have to meet up with Taec this afternoon, you go ahead with the trip." He said and sipped in the mushroom soup. "Right! Which reminds me that I have to miss that fashion show... Ah. Such a waste, I had such a good seat." Mom said. "Is Chansung going?" Dad asked. "You betcha. He ain't going to miss it. Social ties are very important. He can bring Omi along. She'd be psyched." Mom said with a big smile.
 
But what Mom didn't know is the fact that, Chansung used up the extra ticket his mother gave him, for Hara. Yes. Goo Hara, his girlfriend. "Omi can have my ticket. I wonder, who did Channie gave the extra ticket I gave him to? I hope its Taec." Mom shrugged it off.
 
Meanwhile, Channie and Omi are settled to the Salad bar. "What are you doing? Choose your greens." Chansung ordered. Omi was looking clueless, she didn't know where to start or what to take. "I don't think I'll be eating any of that..." She looked away and returned with only the omelette and spaghettis.
 
She was all-smiles when she reached the table. "Sorry, it sure took awhile. We were waiting for the omelette..." She explained. In a nano second, Chansung followed. "It sure is. The omelettes are worth the wait...That's all you are having for breakfast? You have to eat more greens though..." Mom said. "Yah Chansung-ah, didn't you take her to the salad bar?" She poked Chansung's plate. "I did...Here." Chansung said and placed a good amount of salads on Omi's plate.
 
"How's your family?" Dad asked. "They're fine..." I lied. "Are they coming to the wedding?" Mum asked. "I sure hope so...but we hadn't send the invitation cards yet. It may not be enough." I cut a small portion of omelette and fed myself. "Not enough? We will order more... Chansung's business partners got miscount, for a reason. Is your parent coming with your siblings? Do you have any?" Mum asked. "I don't. I'm an only child. I do have a brotherly figure in my house. He is like family because we know him so well." I said. "Oh? Is he expected at the wedding? There are pretty nice girls I'd like him to meet..." Mum offered. "I...I." Omi stammered.
 
"I don't think so. He's married." Chansung answered for her.
 
After the wonderful breakfast, Chansung and Omi bid farewell to his parents. "We'll see you later, on the pre-wedding dinner!" His mother chirped. "Okay!" Omi said and bowed.
 
Just then, Chansung's phone beamed. He took one look at it, and his face stiffens.
 
"Why? What's wrong?" I asked. "Nothing. We should get going. I'll send you over to your room. I have some things to do with Taec." Chansung lied. 
 
While they were walking by the lobby to the hallway, a chirping sound of a pair of heels going clattering down the pathway. "Oppa! Chansung-oppa!" The diesmbodied voice of a chipmunk called. Chansung turned to see who it was.
 
"Who's that...?" I asked. It's hard to tell, because she had a sunglass on, that covers half of her diamond shaped face. Her hands and arms were full of needless luggage, she ran to Chansung, and jumped on him.
 
Then she touches his face everywhere. "Oppa~ How are you? I missed you so-so-so much...You've gotten thinner! Didn't you eat?! What are these hideous dark circles? You've gone through a lot have you, honey-boo boo...Aww...you're such a cutie!" She chirped non-stop. Her voice could shatter glasses.
 
Goodness.
 
She didn't give a chance for Chansung to answer any of her questions. "Where is that so called hobo who dares to take my place?" She pulled her glasses halfway, and peeked around. I raised my hand from behind Chansung.
 
"Present." I meeked a smile.
 
Hara took off her glasses. She then looked at me, from top to bottom. "Huh. Seriously? Your mother prefered a girl who looks like this? Those eye lashes. I bet you sew them on your eyelids. Don't think I don't know. Your lips are no joke...Which doctor you got to?" Hara closed into me.
 
"Hara..." Chansung said.
 
But Hara shows no restrain. "You think you have it all now, ha? A rich husband, good looking, and superbly awesome. You think you can easily take him from me? Well, news flash, . This thang ain't leaving me. Have you seen what you're up against? Me. Goo.Ha.Ra. Let me get this straight through that head of yours, you probably never get involved with anyone, or love someone who doesn't love you back, ran away,  and live a pitiful life, and got in time for a fixed marriage, promising yourself an escape...But I hate to rain on your parade, missy, in this circle of the rich and famous, you don't stand a chance." Hara looked into my eye, 
 
"Go back to where you come from, she-devil."
 
Hara was grabbed away from me, and I turned away before these tears fall. I don't know where I'm going, but I know that I don't want to be here.
 
"No one loves you, no one ever will! Have you stoop so low to take a man whose in a relationship?! Ha! Come back here, I ain't finish with you!" Hara yelped endlessly.
 
Make her stop.
 
Make her stop.