Late Night 'Supper'

The Bad Guy I'm In Love With

Chapter 19

Late Night 'Supper'


Room's gotten hotter. The air is getting thinner, yet again. I find myself panting, finding room to breathe. Gosh, I like this feeling. The rush, the wanting, the desire. I can feel every hair at the back of my head literally stood up. I hope I'm not squeezing his biceps too hard. It's a little difficult, to get everything in control, when you're mind is out of control.
 
Heck. I'm doing this with my fiance.
Bug off, haters.
 
I could feel my inside just clenched deliciously inside. Darn it, why am I in clothes.
 
The last thing I remembered, is him walking over towards me. He kissed me deep, and I think, he lifted me.
 
With the concrete wall right behind her, Chansung pushed his pelvic onto her, pressing her to the wall. Her legs twined with his thighs, her arms around his neck, while he savours her lips. She pulls him closer. He finds her arms are a bit suffocating, so he take them off him, and held them above her head, not granting her any access to touch him. It kills her inside... But he was too strong. His other hand was holding her thigh up. Soon after that, he carries her, and pushed her to the opposing wall. Heavy breathing, screwed minds, and twisted tongues, there was nothing Chansung wanted but to yank her off senseless.
 
But she's not responding with any audible . Have I gone deaf? Chansung thought.
 
He's afraid to command for a moan, because, well, Omi wasn't suppose to marry him, and nothing she does shows that she has any feelings for him.
 
He attacks her neck and collarbone next. But still, no moans. What the is wrong with her??! Hara would have liked it if he had done them on her.
 
What the am I doing wrong?!!
 
Chansung were almost flustered, but he decided, maybe just a little bit more. A little more teasing, , whatever it takes. Because he has been imagining the sound of her moans since they lip-locked the first time in that hotel room.
 
After 7 minutes in heaven, Chansung parted from her lips, held her waist with both his hands, slide her slowly against his chest and torso and set her down on the ground once more, gently. He whispers to her ears, in deep low coarse voice.
 
"You don't know how long I've been wanting to do that. Next time," He puts his hand above her, "...don't ever wear my hoodies. Or we're gonna do this all over again." Shucks. "And I'm not gonna be so nice, the next time."
 
What the hell gotten into him? 
 
Okay, refresh!
 
My lips hurt. In a good way that is.
 
He walks away as if nothing happened. Son of a -----, but his mother is such a darling.
 
What happen was...
 
So, there I was sitting right next to him, crossing my legs, being harmless, not tempted to bother him in any way, just that, he keeps on staring at me.
 
Ugh, this tears won't stop falling. Lip biting myself, just so I could feel pain, and it had not helped me calm down at all. I was sniffing. The models in front of me were strutting, and my eyes are too blurry to see the clothes they wore. It didn't matter anymore, I just don't want to be here.
 
I want to go back to my room and cry my eyes out. It sounded stupid, yes, but once you started crying, there's no end to it, but sleep. I faced away from Chansung, wiping off the drips of tears, sniffing.
 
"Stop crying, will you." He said, with a bored face. "I'm not crying." I said, voice stucked from the saliva building up to a lump in my throat. "Everybody is gonna think wrongly of me." He warned. "They will not, act like you don't know me." I sniffed. "I can't I brought you here did I?" He leaned to see me, but I looked further away, determined not to let him see my blown-up face.
 
Chansung saw Khun walking out of the room, and stood up. He yanked Omi's hand and took her to the hallway. She lead, after she lets his hand go. "How could he? Haven't he realised what I felt for him? I feel so...So worthless." She complaint. That's when Chansung took my hand and forced my back to the wall, then he started to kiss me. 
 
Khun got out from the washroom, and saw the two couple. He dries his hands, quite surprised with the scene, and he almost thought that the girl was Omi, but shook the thought off, since Omi is back in Seoul with her father. One phone call will confirm that, he's sure.
 
Next morning, Khun lay his head back, wondering. The sound of Victoria in the showers just bothers his thinking. So he walked out to the balcony with his Varsity Jacket. He scrolled down his contact, and dialled on Hae's phone number. "Hello?" Hae answered. "It's me. Have you heard from her?" Khun asked, with a frustrated sigh in between.
 
"No, and the bad news is, she's not in Seoul with Dr. Kim either... I'm starting to feel bad." Hae put her arm rested on her waist, looking down to the side walks.
 
"I think I may have found her. How fast can you get here? In Jeju?" Khun asked.
I am left confused yet again. He make-out with me, then leave me speechless. He kissed me, and and gave me warnings. He looks at me, and picks a fight.
 
And here I am, at his pleasure, just where he likes.
 
Have I become an utteredly become a who has no-say in any ual advances he makes on me? Can I file for a ual harassment?
 
But then I was enjoying them. That would be a fraud, and fraud's is also on the law.  Can't blame a girl for loving things she always wanted to feel... And he is willing to give it....even if its sinful. How is it a sin, if I'm doing it with my fiance. I don't know where this is taking me but I heard that, Chansung is taking me home to Seoul tomorrow.
 
...But I don't want to leave until I tell Khun what's he's done to me.
 
I'll show him, how happy I am without him. How?