Say What?!

The Bad Guy I'm In Love With

 

Chapter 7
Say What~?

 

'What are you doing here?' I asked.
 
'Marry me.' He said. "Get serious, I need a breather." I scoffed."Marry me." He smiled.
"Chansung, what the hell?" I am getting impatient with this. "Marry me."
 
And all those other questions trying to avoid him saying marry, he answers with Marry Me.
 
'Chansung, are you drunk?' I asked. 'Marry me..' Chansung stared at me blindly.
 
'You said you'll help me out if I was in trouble…' he took my hand. 'So, marry me.' Chansung said.
 
I let go of his grasp. 'Why would I? What happened to 'we'll be together till the end' with Hara go?' I said, slightly yelling.
 
He pulled my hand. 'Of all those girls you were with…why suddenly? Why me?!' I said.
 
'Because you're the one I know the most. And you're here. Its perfect!' he looked like he lost his mind. 'You're not that bad looking person, and you're smart, my mum would definitely like you!' he said with a smile froze on his face.
 
'Are you serious?? Are you on drugs?' I said. "Which drug are you on? I know a good therapist and a rehab centre." I said and placing my hand on his forehead.
 
"I'm not on drugs. I'm not crazy." He rolled his eyes, and threw his head back. "Well, you look insane to me." I muttered.
 
'It'll just be 6 months… then we'll get a divorce. I'll marry off with Hara, and you..you'll go somewhere..its just such a good scheme.' Chan shrugged his shoulder as if marriage is nothing. 'Ya! If we get married, we'll have to live together, in the same place… how would you lie like that?'I pulled his jacket toward me so that his ears reach my mouth. Shove him off away after that.
 
'Easy~ You can stay when I'm not in, and I can stay when you're not in…' he said, and grinned. I was at awe. Such schemy head he has. I have enough of this talullah-deep-. He is playing sick games with me, and I'm not going to go along with it. "You have, undeniably, lost your mind." I said.
 
'You'll get a job~' he said when I was about to walk away. When I heard him say that, I crumpled the pamphlet. For someone whose on pills, he has quite a quick eye. I threw them on the ground. He digs both his hands into his pocket, whistling.
 
I took a deep breathe in. I turned to him again. "I am a doctor."
 
"Not yet." He fired. "Soon to be!" I corrected him. "I belong to no one. Even if this would affect me, in every way, and I'll be standing against my own belief, and morality. I may regret this but..." I closed my eyes and bit my lips in agony.
 
'How would you ensure that?' I muttered angrily walking back at him. 'I own this hotel..' He says them in my face.
 
'Sh&t. If I did say yes.. Where would I stay? My expenses?' I asked. 'All done by me.. Just promise me, you'll make my parents happy for the next 6 months.' He whispers.
 
'Marry me?' his voice echoed. I looked around and everyone was looking. 'MARRY HIM ALREADY!' The crowd said. I looked down and nodded. He took my waist and held over his shoulder, carrying me into the lift off to his presidential suite.