The Second Half of Night

The Bad Guy I'm In Love With

Let's pick up right where we left off...Shall we??

He leans in. I kept blinking my eyes. His breathing shallows, I could smell his minty fresh breath. His lips parts open, and the anticipation, heightens! Oh gawd. Oh gawd. Oh gawd! I am soooo not built for this. With highly skilled lips, experianced flesh of tongue, and roaming big hands...Is he going to me while he is at it? In front of all these people??? Realy?!

He went for a safe cheek kiss, and the whole guests went awww~ we don't want that… He snatch the mic with his hand on my waist. '..Sorry we can't do that, not before marriage..' he has a good excuse. What is he? A saint?

'This is Uncle Hwang, Grandpa Kim, Aunt Jung, and Uncle Lee..' He pin pointed the most important people in his life. 'What about me? I haven't been properly intoroduced.' Taec butted in. 'Right, this is Taec, Ok Taecyeon. My first cousin.' Chan introduced half-heartedly. 'Hello~…' he said, with the biggest smile you'll ever see on a human's face. 
 
"So very nice to finally meet you..." I said. Then, suddenly he took my hand just as about I was to shake Taec's hand. Firm. Hot. "We have to be somewhere...in fact, we're running late." He said, with a forced smile. "Where are we heading?" I asked him, as he drag me to the lift. We entered the lift, and still...he holds on to my hand.
 
"Does it feel different from Hara's?" I asked, boldly
"What..." He looks over to our intertwined hands. He lets go, almost immediately. "Don't feel bad. Friends holds hands as well." I shrugged. "Must be nice, owning a strip club." I said to him. He looks really uncomfortable. "Is Hara going to be there? *gasp* Is she going to be performing?" I said with eager smile. "Whoa... I can't get enough of this." I continued.
 
I am babbling non stop. I guess he almost caught me off-guard. He literally almost killed, sorry, kissed me, just a few minutes ago. But then, I have to remind myself that we're enemies, we just got married because. Because.. Because? 
 
Argh. Who the cares.
 
"Even if she's not performing, I'm sure the other girls are pretty too...What were they like? I'm sure they're super duper juicy...Do they have that water bubble show like the ones they had in USA? That sure is interesting..." I grinned, and yet I find him relatively, quiet, uncomfortable still. "What, you're getting boners already?" I said. Throwing a death glare at me, he walked out of the lift. 
 
"Hey! Hey!" I called for him. "I didn't know you take this fairly serious, I mean most guys back in the college would have been so psyched...They'd be frisky and super touchy..." I explained. "Stop!" He shouted at the hallway, and his voice echoed all the way through. "I don't like talking about that. I never thought girls that way." He said, with fury in his eyes. "So it will help if you get me through without yapping what I should be experiencing. It's disgusting." 
 
Is he having a PMS?
 
I kept my mouth shut the whole way to this so-called strip club. "Hey, you're late...!" Junho greeted and Chansung whispered something in his ear, and I walked on as if I never came with Chansung. The scene was heavy with young girls with amazing builds and racy outfits, dancing on poles, tables, laying down, with money in their bras and . Bras flying around, laced, not laced, furs, and all kinds of stuff. Some girls were working hard on that body, just to 'please' their client. Some are grinding on some guys. Obviously wasted. Some old guys drinking heavily, on Chardonnay and Pink Dom Perignon. Ridiculous scene. I sat myself on a red couch, close to the table, watching a girl, dancing, with her bras and undies.
 
And this is supposed to be enjoyable?
 
Certain things in life makes no sense. "Hey there...You came here with your boy?" She asked. "Sorry?" I said, quite flattered that this pole girl talked to me. "You heard me." She grinned. This is my chance to role him over with his ego. Ruin his future with any women. "Yeah... He couldn't get it up and stiff... So I took him here, because he said I didn't know how to turn him on." I shrugged. 
 
I know. I am a bit shameless. 
 
OK. A lot.
 
She snickered, and twirled around the pole, and seducing. "Or you were bored with his moves...Men. They couldn't get us even if they electrify their package." She giggled. "Are you by me?" She asked me. I was disturbed. Seriously disturbed. Because I can feel myself getting wet under there. Happy thoughts. Happy thoughts. Happy tongs. .
 
And how? By her approaching me, crawling, with her eyes gazed, intoxicated by lust. Then she spread her legs around me. She sat on my lap now. What do I do? 
 
"There's something about you...so manly. So, masculine. Yet you look so beautiful. He is not treating you right, is he?" She swept my hair away, and pulled them back, so it gives her a better view of my jaws. "No hickeys. No marks. You led a sad life, angel." She said, in a pitiful tone. "Come with us, and we'll treat you right. Cause, he ain't worth your time..." She came close, just underneath my ear lobe.
 
So she just disappeared? Where the is she? This is a strip club. It's dangerous here... Chansung thought. Is that her? It can't be. That's certainly the dress. What... the.... hell..... is....... she doing?
 
Chansung caught just when the stripper is on Omi's earlobe, and her kisses trails down her milky neck. Just when the stripper reaches her lip...
 
"Omi, let's go home." He pulled Omi's face away. The stripper kept a devil's face. "Lay off, Lee Hyori." Chansung said. I was drifted away back to the lift. "If you want more of me, I'll be here, sweetie!" Hyori managed to say just before the bouncer opens the door for us. "You ain't going back there..." Chansung muttered. "But she seems so nice..." I whispered, and caressed my lips. "She's a lesbian...So you're gonna stop seeing her." 
 
I stopped halfway from the lift.
 
I scoffed. "Maybe I was interested in girls after all. Because obviously I have no luck with the opposite . Always ending up the one who loved too much, the one who cries, and the one who gets left behind." Maybe I chose the wrong time to be emotional, because Chansung is looking around to see if our conversations were heard. "I am not pretty enough. Not good enough. Not y enough. Not enough. For any guys out there." Then I remembered Chansung. "...Or in here."
 
"Guys wouldn't look twice at me. They look past me. I wanted to be like the other girls who is happily in love. Be in that love bubble. Where I can be taken cared by, not be taking care of. Honestly, Chansung. Why can't you kiss me before? I know I'm not Hara and probably wouldn't be as great as Hara, but I am the women you'll get married with. And you've come to the extend of introducing me to all your family. What am I doing wrong, Chansung? Why can't I be loved?" I bursted into tears. 
 
Oh gawd. She's not crying is she? Damn it. Why did I have to take her away from that ? Because if I didn't, who knew what would happen.
 
He took me to the hotel, I was in his arm, in despair. Sniffing, till the hotel guests were looking at us. He ordered a bunch of alcohol supplies to our room. The fundamentals of not being ually involved in your engagement, is you are allowed to cry, and not make out. But I don't think I can handle it. When you have a fiancee as hot as Chansung, is hard not to get hard.
 
In the room... 
 
He is in whites now, and in his slack black long trousers, with the untied tie dangling on his left shoulder. Leaning against the kitchen counter, right behind him was wine glasses. He glanced once, and then twice at me. His expression was a bit shocked than the first. I approached him, and he stumbled a little. Wine glasses almost fell, it chinged together, as he clumsily re-arrange them. He avoids looking at me now. "Where are you clothes?" He said with his voice low.
 
"I just want to know how it feels. To be touched. I deserve to lose my ity before I marry. Don't you guys want experianced girls?"I said and pressed my pelvic on his. He is breathing shallow right now. His hands were trembling. I put my hand behind his head, trying to pull him in for a kiss. The other, on his long waist, gliding down, slightly scratching him with the tips of my nails. 
 
Her eyes longing. If I could just crush my lips on hers...and see how she tasted. Gawd. She looks so good. Why haven't I notice? 
 
The temperature rises. His hands slowly moves from the kitchen counters, to her slim waist. And their lips parted, just a gap of air. Not yet touched. But oh-so close.
 
"Please kiss me." She whispered, with her eyes closed.
 
So should he?