Feeding on Feud

The Bad Guy I'm In Love With

The fundamentals of being in a couple, is actually you have to have a symbiotic connection. AIts like a rope that ties both of you together. I found what ties me and Chansung together...

"Have you seen my cap?" He said in I-know-you-took-it tone.

"No." I said, not even bothered to look at him.

'Where did you put my cap~?' Chansung said, in a slight I-know-you-took-it tone. 'Don't use that tone on me. What happened to 'Hey have you seen my cap *nicely*' ha?' I said, dragging myself with a cup of tea in my right, before plumping myself on the couch. 'Do you know where it is or nOT??' His tone heightens in almost a kindergarten boy-like, picking a fight with me. I shook my head in disbelieve along with a I-can't-believe-this-is-happening-to-me smirk.

'Why would I???' I glared. 'Tell me where it is!' he yelled. Gawd~ If I knew where it was, I would've thrown them in his flaring nose~~!!! Not on, but IN!!
 
'I DON'T KNOW~!' I manage to match his anger. Then I saw him retreat, he backed away a little, and his sounds kind of timid.
 
'No need to get angry…sheesh…' he said, and kept ruffling over the cushions. 'Did you just sheesh me?? Who started it? Who accused? I don't need your ing cap..' I stared with fire in my eyes. I swore. Shameless-ly. Yeah, that's no good. Especially for a bride to be. Girls. Don't do this at home. "Leave without it, it's not like Hara would notice." I muttered (in jealousy). 
 
------------------------------I don't remember a day without any sort of feud. It's like I'm feeding on it.
 
Two days before we were yelling at each other about coffee mugs.
About whose washing their teeths and who don't.
 
And, owh.
 
Yesterday, we were fighting about who'll get into the lift first.
 
I'm starting to have doubts. All the possibilities.
 
What will happen on the press conference, when we declare our marriage date? If I were to imagine~…
 
Chansung and I were sitting side by side, smiling…and we looked like a very-very happy couple whose known each other for life. But underneath the table, we were literally having foot 'massage' by stepping on each others shoes. 'Get your feet off of mine…' Chan grinds his teeth, trying as hard as he could pretend to smile. 'Stop stepping on mine then~' I turned to him.
Then Chan threw me on the ground, with him holding my thighs, sitting between my cracks in inappropriate-way that it looks..and the whole reporter went for a camera frenzy. When he realised he was grabbing attention, he turns up. With a huge smile he said, 'I just can't wait..' He giggles..I thumped my head on the ground in quite disbelieve.
OH.MY.GAWD. DISASTROUS.
'Ack~! Here it is…' Chan said and place them carefully on his head. 'I'm off…don't wait up!' he said and shut the hotel door. I burst a small laugh, with my eyes still fixed on the TV screen, saying in a complete nonchalant tone, '..Who says I will, pabo.'
 
Now that the press conference is postponed because his parents can't be off their work, I had to spent more days with no job here, in a middle of nowhere. I hadn't thought of opening up my Twitter account. I just hope mum wouldn't report me missing. So far, so good.
 
Then, Chan somehow rushed back in, and he loooks worried. Very-very worried. 'Wow~that's was quick…' I thought. 'Seon Mi!' he said, with his arm widely spread, and somehow he's telling me, there's obviously wrong. At one second his hands were behind his head..OK, what's the deal yo??!
 
I pretended to be sleeping and the leather couch thumped, as I 'collapse' on it. 'OK…Why~?' Chansung said and aprroached me by the sofa. He puts his arm on his waist, I guess he was annoyed. 'I'm pretending to be asleep and that, I'm not up waiting for you, because I don't wanna do so.' I muttered with a I-don't-give-a-damn-what-you-think tone.
 
'Sit up! Major problem..' He squish me over, with his horse legs. They're like huge! 'What…' I ruffled my hair, and hugged my knees. 'Mum, is here. Now.' He said, gesturing. 'Here?' My eyes widen in awe. 'As in here, here?' I don't know if I made any sense to him, but he nodded, guess he did, however! Those are not the case!
 
'Then why are we seating here! If she's really on her way?! (ding-dong)' I glanced to the door. 'Ow-..' Chan cursed. 'Cursing doesn't help~ she must not see us together..I'm the perfect daughter-in-law remember??' I grind my lips together as we speak in whispers.
 
'My room~' He dragged my hands. 'What, your room! That's the first place she'll look! What if she…stop dragging me!' I ruffles. 'Stay here, quietly…Very quietly. Don't even breathe! 'He said and cover the rubber curtain you'll hang on, so that people can't see you showering in the bath tub.
 
Here is actually his washroom, in his chamber. In the bath tub, exactly. It was cleaner than I expected, I peeked.
 
'Chan-my baby~!' his mother's voice screeched in. I could hear him giggle force fully. It made me snicker a little. I got out of the tub, and checked the doors if whether or not he locked them, but wait, if he did, his mother would be suspicious of who would be inside, locking them up.. I should stay away from the knob.
 
They say, if you want to know how a person is, you visit their bathrooms. Let's have Chansung's personality check. Shavers, ordinary enough.. A glimpse of some hair removal cream, surprising~not. I'm surprised if he wore Diesel, I mean…those perfumes are only for a gentlemen at heart.. The smell of a, Indian Kamasutra feeling, y, tangy, slightly mulky...Ooohh so y. 
 
Eat my word. A freaking Diesel!! Only The Brave!
 
Scratch that gentlemen at heart thing. He has no heart.
 
I am seeing a box held by Hara, reads, Chansung's Heart…'Private Property of Hara'. So maybe that's where his heart went…Ahhh~
My imaginations. Can't let them go wild again.
 
'Where can I meet this girl? I've bought a dress I saw in California, I think it would look great on her. Is she a size 2? I hope it fits…' His mom went on-going about the dress she bought, and the hotel staff was holding up the covered dress. Chansung had to stop his mum, with a light grasp on both her arms. 'Mum, mum, mum..' he chanted. 'Wha..what?' His mother paid attention to him.
 
'Why don't you take a rest for awhile, you know, whine off a little, and I'll take you for a dinner..how's that sound? You've just got off the plane…' Chansung is a master of plea. He's a treasure in his mother's eyes, its almost impossible not to fall for his charm, well, except for Omi.
 
'You're right, I should take a rest…I'm starting to feel very nauseous...I need to go to the bathroom...' his mother starts walking to the door.
 
Holy madafaka.. I hear the knob being turned.
 
"Mum! I just went inside, you don't want to go in, right now. Not now."  'Ugh, really? You still have irritable bowel? At this age? Nevermind that, my daughter in law will take care of you, a doctor. Not to worry…But you must take her to dinner…' she gestures a warning to him. '…I want to see her…' her voice weakens again. I guess mood swings runs in the family. I am so mean, I take that back…she seems a nice lady. Crazy, but nice. 'I'll take that, and hand it to her..thank you~' Chan said and took the dress as his mother leaves. Chan waves her off. And I got out of the washroom.
 
He was right in my face when I got out. 'And~..' I tilted my head. 'Take this, and your room is on the 2nd floor..' he said in one breathe, after he backed a little. 'I tried to get the one next door but, its occupied.' He continued and walked to the lazy couch again. Aww~that's sweet… 'Aha~.' Instead of a sweet compliment, that one came out of my mouth. I don't know why, but everytime I look at him, all I could do is, pick a fight. I guess that's a way I could think of, to make sure, we keep our relationship very distant, and only lie when we need to.
 
I am very certain he feels the same way.