Uncover

The Bad Guy I'm In Love With

 

"Land grant. Land grant..." You sang around Chansung's house office. He told you it was around the documents, laying around the table. You needed it to go through with the selling of the property. You already had a terrace house in mind, downtown and you couldn't to go on a furniture shopping trip. You plopped yourself in his leather chair that smells just like him, spun around and looked at the ceiling spinning. It brought a smile to your face. "Where is it..." You murmured. 

 

Rummaging through his desk, you found yourself lost in the sea of papers. Then, you came across an invitation. It was sealed with the classic stamp, only it was already opened, and read. "Understanding Bipolar." That's odd. Did he venture in mental health because of you? You did remember talking about psychological problems with him while he was on his laptop looking at stocks and those meaningless looking graph. "How considerate." You grinned. 

 

That was until you saw who the invitation was intended for. "Goo Hara." Hmm. 

 

Your shadow was casted on the floor, while Chansung was seated on the floor in his white singlet and work trousers, organizing a pile of papers. "Did you find it?" His eyes was glued on the papers instead you. There's something about the sequences that he isn't happy about. Realising you hadn't answered him, he looks up. "Did you let Hara in when I'm here?" The question came off in stammers. 

 

"I've...never." He hesitatedly say. But the answer didn't impress you. 

 

"Everything was going so well, Channie. I even started to actually...like you." You turned your heels to the opposite way. "Let's talk like adults." He said. "How 'bout you start being one?"

 

"What do you want from me? Ha?" Chansung raised his voice a little, matching your tone. "I want the truth, Chan! Whether you still love her, do you want Hara? Because if you do, ingg divorce me, dammit!"

 

"No!" He roared. Gradually growing impatient towards Omi. "I don't want her. I want you. But she keeps pestering, clinging onto me. Because she knows something you don't. I'm sick...I'm unwell." For the first time in your life you saw the complete opposite side of Chansung. The vulnerable side. The side that craved protection. "I'm bipolar."

 

"You're not..." You said, "...you can't be." 

 

Chansung towers you, his arm rubbing against your side, before he slid his face to your cheek and rest his head on your shoulder. "I'm sorry I had to break it to you this way. I kept myself busy with work and leave you alone in this house because I don't want you to see the other side of me. Don't leave me please..." He pleaded. Your shoulder dampen with his tears. "My doctor says I'm getting better. And it could be that you being here, helps me." 

 

"I can sleep better now, with you by my side." 

 

You pushed him lightly away, looking at him. You cupped his face in your hand, and pull him down for a kiss. His sorrows melted away as he sips in the remedy that is you. Who would have thought that this giant had this side in him. The frightened one. Laying beside him, facing him with his eyes closed, you could only imagine the things he went through alone. "Turn off the lights." He said. 

 

You were surprised. "Are you sure?" 

 

He nodded. "I'll make it dimmer instead. We can turn the whole thing off tomorrow night." You suggested instead. But Chansung had something else in mind. While you turn away to dim the lights, his lips latched on your shoulders, and his strong pair of arms wraps around your waist pulling you down. With your back on the bed, and him on top, he pants, before taking off his clothes. "Hwang Chansung..." You hitched as he bits your collarbone, and he chuckled a laugh. 


[A/N] Sorry if this is crap. Well...I don't want to promise you in the next chappie, but then again, I could be lying. I miss Chansung, like a lot. TT_TT I need inspiration. Ugh.