Taec's Lesson: Lip Bite

The Bad Guy I'm In Love With
Chapter 22
Taec's Lesson: Lip Bite

Thrown out of a silver van, bleeding, Khun whimpers by the roadside, accompanied by car honks and no-passerby to aid him. His grunts and tears were unheard, and no one in the world seem to care. The visions of his two mighty eyes are now blurred, hazey and unclear, just like his future.

Punched and beaten, strucked down by the pavements, after being thrown out of a vehicle, Khun knelt on all four and coughs out blood. His body is now suffering bruises and cuts, but none would succumb the feeling of being unwanted, and pushed away, by the only person he could trust. He goes in a nearby convenient store and took out a canned beer. He waits the cashier to cash in, but he keeps staring on to him.

"Will you stop staring at me." He glared. The cashier entered the item, in a hurry and handed them to Khun. "You should really see a doctor." He advised. Khun only looked away, without saying a word, only muttered, "..my life is my concern."

Taec puts his face close to mine, when he said in tender whisper, "...Imagine eating ice cream." Slowly, his lips approaches mine, my body jitters as his hot lips touches mine. I have never felt such intimacy. It was done with care, that I had trouble keeping my eyes open.

Both his hands were rested on my hips, then moves down to the side of my thighs. I gripped on his shoulders, pacing upwards to the side of his face, then I feel his kiss deepens. Carried away by the ecstacy of desire, he bit her lips. She pulled away, surprised. I covered my lips, and comforted it with the cold tips of my fingers.

I looked at him directly in the eye, he seemed surprised himself. He did not plan for a lip bite. And he had skipped lesson 2: Lip Bite. "I'm. I didn't. I'm sorry." He apologised. "No. You shouldn't have stopped." I said. His eyes widens even bigger than before. "Stop is the safe word, and I didn't say it. I bet Chansung would've gone longer than that." I shrugged.

I got out of the baths and saw Chansung just ended his calls. "Everything OK?" He asked, trying his best not to look concerned but fails mercilessly. I nodded. "Everything's fine." Chansung his lower lip. "Really... Your lips are redder than I remember. Could it be..." Chansung pushes me to the walls of the plane. "...you're playing with yourself? Tell me. Is it me you're thinking of?" He asked, in deep whispers.

I unconsciously bit my lip, trying to think hard on what to say. But he looks at me as if I'm his dinner. "...Don't tempt me with those lips of yours. And when we land, I'll sate you with the thoughts of you that I had in mind all morning." He says and whisk away. I shuddered in fear.

But now that I have the confident of a Playboy Playmate model when it comes to kissing, then I'll say to Chansung, "Bring it on...".

The jet touched down at the airport, braced by the gravity, I walked out of the jet first, whilst the guys followed right after me. Chansung picks up his luggage, and Taec was busy looking over her, his eyes fixed.

"...Hey. I'm talking to you. What are you staring at her for? What's the matter with you, man?" Chansung asked. "Nothing. Nothing at all." Taec answered hurriedly, hussled to follow Chansung. Inside the terminal, Chansung went straight in for a coverage, he walks to the phone booth in hopes getting by a troubled routing problem on his international cellphone without success. He grunts, and cursed silently under his breath.

She approaches him. "What are you doing?" She asked. He glares, "...saving lives." "Need some help?" She beamed and sat on the marbled table. Chansung just looked away.

Her eyes wanders off to the flat screen, where the advertisement of a bridal shop comes on. "How nice... If we eventually get married, are we going to pose like that too?" she asked, innocently. Chansung turns to see.

The groom was kissing the bride on the cheeks, making her blush. Chansung started with a chuckle, "...No, our wedding photos would be rated." She tilted her head to the side, "Like PG-13 rated?." Chansung shook his head and leaned to whisper to her ear. "...R-rated y. That is the truth."

She scoffed. "You can't handle the truth." She then returned with a smirk. "What's that suppose to mean?" Chansung asked. "I can kiss better now...I'm R-rated y." She grinned. Foolish. You think you can beat me, ? Chansung had both hands on each side of her.

"Wanna bet?" She looks directly into his eyes.

"Anytime now, milady..." He joked.

She crushes her supple lips onto Chansung, violent but tender, gentle but firm. She pulls the tip of his collar closer to her, as she roams on his pair of kiss. She then started to graze his lips with her teeths, and then gently bit them to her pleasure. She never knew lip bite could be so much fun.

"Omi. Omi!" Chansung's mother called from afar, away from the sight of them both.

Omi pulled away, "Yes, I'll be right there!" She slip down, Chansung's hip and walk off, as if nothing happened.

She wipes her lips and wiped her face, to prepare a meeting with her future mother in law, the mother to the guy who just had his lips ed up, a few second ago. I wonder how he felt.

Distressed, unsatisfied, left when I wanted more. Unbelievable. She just walked away?! How could she... Biting my lips, even. Such behaviour should never go unpunished. Wait for me tonight, I shall make you call my name. And you're gonna like it. "Just wait, and see what I'd do to you..." Chansung muttered, with eyes glazing in Omi's path.

Omi seated on Chansung's office chair, writing.
 
"...And if this world comes apart, I would still love you with all my heart, and I would still wait by the door, and would dream of you in my sleep, even if you stopped loving me. Yours faithfully, Omi."
 
She wrote, with petite letterings, before is abruptly disturbed by Chansung.
 
"And already started to write your wedding vows? I haven't thought of anything to write. It's hard to fake feelings." Chansung said and she hastily cover her letters, and put them inside a folder, away from his reach. "It's difficult to say." She smiled. Chansung returned the favour.
 
He was prepared to leave her but she held his arm. "I want to formally thank you for what you did, when Khun...yesterday. It was unthinkable. But I owe you." She said, shyly.
 
"Yes, indeed." He said, "You owe me big time." She turned slightly. "And how do you propose I'd repay you?" She asked. "Since you insist..." He pushes Omi's chair to the big full-length mirror, and crouched behind her, placing his face next to hers. They both are left inside the reflection in the mirror.
 
"Tonight, late. Very late, I will be home. And when I do, I want you off any ragged clothes. I desire nothing between us, when I touch you." Chansung whispered, and head down to my neck, enticing me with hot breath, the squeeky sound of his wet kisses, all the way trailing to my shoulders. I watched what he was doing to me in the mirror, and the sight was mind-blowingly, y. "Think of me, while you wait..."