Tantrum

The Bad Guy I'm In Love With

Chapter 32
Tantrum

"I meant to tell you!" I yelled. "Kai. Listen to me. It wasn't even planned. Everything happened so fast..." I said. Kai didn't bother to look at me. He points a hitch-hiker thumb to the cars passing by, he walks on and on, trying to get a lift. "It's raining. Come back inside. You''re gonna get sick." I said, drenched in wet sweatsuit, with a hood. Kai refused to listen. "Give me a lift, this women is trying to me." He rants on the upcoming car. But the driver just drove off. "I am your older sister, get a grip." I scratched my brows in agony.

"No, you're not!" He yelled back and putting his thumb on display again.

I came closer, he moves further. Haish.

"Don't be such a drama queen, geez... You're gonna catch a cold, for Christ sake." I muttered.

"No. No...No! No! No! No one cares about me!" He started, I rolled my eyes. Here comes the -Everyone neglects me- speech. "My mum threw me away. I spent my childhood in an orphanage with my noona. And my noona gets married and not tell me!" Kai cries like a child with both hands in the air. I massaged my temples, the heavy rain doesn't bother me anymore. "I am telling you right now, aren't I?" I muttered. "She didn't INVITE me!" Kai roars again.

What should I do to this yapping kid...

I looked at my muddy shoes. I wonder...if I threw them on his head, would he go unconscious and not remember anything, and I can re-do the wedding with him invited.

I smiled, biting my lower lip, trying to get a better angle to hit him just right. Hold still, Kai. Just then, someone grabbed my hand. He came with an umbrella. "Are you trying to kill your brother?" He asked, tilting his head to the side.

So Chansung came to the rescue, and he brings me an umbrella. He is going to shelter me from the rain. "No. I'm just trying to make him unconscious." I answered bluntly. "Seriously?" He tilted his head, and his legs moved. Wait. Where are you going?

Your wife is here!

Chansung walks away from me, and hovered the umbrella above Kai instead. Kai was putting his head down, still crying. Chansung turned to me, "...Hurry. Run inside!" He yelled. I pouted and walked to the direction of the house. I dry my hair with a towel and saw Kai running upstairs. Drizzling the rain water away from the umbrella, Chansung gaze up to meet my eyes. He looks down again. "...Drank warm water?" He asked.

I nodded.

"What did you say to him?" I asked. "What you didn't." He said, nonchalantly.

Everyone is shutting me out. Kai hates me for not telling him. Chansung and I weren't close at all. The only comfort I find is in my cup of coffee. The clinking sound of the cup and the silver teaspoon echoed across the huge kitchen area, accompanying me. Then I felt two arms sliding to each side of my waist, and chin on my right shoulder.

He didn't smell like Chansung so I know for sure it was Kai. I raised my arm, and pat his head, then slide down to his cheeks. "I'm sorry noona." He pouted. "I'm sorry too. I didn't mean to do that to you." I explained.

He shudders more into my neck, nuzzling with a smile. "I forgive you, noona." I had to step on both toes to hug him. Gosh, he has gotten so tall. "Noona~," He sang, "...since its the holidays. Can I not go back to the school and stay here till Sunday?" He coaxed. I pulled away from his hug. "I knew you won't do something without getting something in return." I pointed both index finger to him. I scrawled away from his grasp.

"Oh please-pretty please, noona. Chansung-hyung promised me, he'll take me to the racing circuit. I promise I'll behave." He jumped on both feet and wriggle like a child asking for a new toy that his parents won't give. "Please-please." His aegyo is starting to win on me. Is there anything I could refuse from a waddle that cute? "Fine." Hurrah! I prepared Kai the room we kept aside for guest. I think he can call this his, now. I called his adopted parents and tell them that he was fine and I wanted to spend some time with him.