Thrills

The Bad Guy I'm In Love With

Chapter 33
Thrills

The car engines roaring uncontrollably. This is a bad idea.

Putting Kai behind the wheels when he has no license is a bad idea.

Putting him in a race with Chansung is a worser idea.

The green light sparks up and I shut both eyes tightly, covering both ears. "I didn't agree to this. I didn't agree to this!" I chanted. "You're missing all the fun!" I heard myself say.

I braced myself to look. Hopefully, no one gets killed. Kai was consecutively leading, while Chansung is following rather closely. But something tells me that he could have easily won if Kai wasn't his brother-in-law. He steps out of the car, and taking off his helmet while Kai drove off for another round. I grazed my palm on top of his car hood, and leaned.

He puts his back on the car door, sighing, and wiping the helmet for no good reason. "That was nice...you letting him win." I said, shyly. "I didn't. He is genuinely quite good." He muttered. "Of course he is. He's my brother." I boasted. Chansung replied with a scoff. "He has too, when his sister at all sports." He jogged away, grinning. "What did you say!" I yelled.

Kai was smiling ear to ear. Having fun with Chansung, being closer to him than to me. It kind of sparked an envy in me. But again, he's just a boy. I could hardly stay quiet the whole day, because Kai is cracking me up with his nonsense. Chansung was doing well today, and I see the laid-back side of him today. We watched along the railways as Kai expertly performing his skateboard skills.

"You're spoiling him." I smiled and punched Chansung's arm, playfully. "Are you jealouse?" He gave me a loopsided smile. I scoffed. He leans on the rails, beside me. I am full aware of his stares. I also realised that he quickly look away. He clears his throat. "I consider this our first date." He said, almost inaudibly. The hair behind my neck quickly stood up. I should say something, or he will be even more shy to say anything else to me. I have to say something, to prove that I am okay with public display of affection.

Say it. Say it! What should I say?

A black horse with its horsemen rode across the field, and I turned my attention to it. Chansung too. "I've always wanted to ride those. But tickets are always too pricey." I whispered, then looked down. "You live with your adoptive parents right?" Chansung said. I laughed quietly. "I never told anyone this," I cover my mouth, smiling, "...I keep all my allowances to send them to that cute little kid there." I perked my lips on Kai's direction.

Kai's waves in return.

Chansung's kept his puppy dog eyes on me as I tell him my secrets. "I know what you think, but no; it was no trouble. It's a lot better to keep less for yourself. He needs them more than me. I was suppose to be responsible for him, but I can't. I was too young, they say. Now that I'm old enough, I wanted to cherish him. And because of you, it was made easier. So I'd like to thank you." I mindlessly put my palm on his hand. He looks at my hands on him, then returned a burning gaze. I awkwardly pulled my hand away. I turned my attention to Kai. Chansung disappears.

I was left alone on the stadium bench.

Then I saw a white horse rushing to the field, it was running in direction of a man, standing in the middle. It was Chansung. The horse greeted its owner. "Is there anything you don't own, Mr. Hwang Chansung..." I thought. He got on the horse and galloped in my direction. I poised to the nearby stairs. He held his arm out. "Would you like a ride?" He asked. I tilted my head to the side. "How much do I have to pay?" I said, as I took his hand. "I have to tell you, I am penniless." I joked, and he helped me climbed up the horse's back. "That wouldn't be a problem. All I ask is one night." He said, with a naughty smile. "One night?" I try to clarify. "Sleep with me." He said it so nonchalantly as if it was nothing. even though I should be getting use to it by now, but when you stay in the same house, but in the different rooms, this is a big deal.

I held the tips of his shirt, but he stopped halfway. "Mind you, this jock is Armani Originals. if its torned, I will never let you sleep." He warned. He took both of my hands and wrapped them around his slim-toned abs. He purposely rode faster so that she'll grip him tighter. The day is almost setting, and he got off the horse, stretching his arm for her to grasp. The perfect date.