Bothersome

The Bad Guy I'm In Love With
Chapter 23
Bothersome

"Doctor, doctor!" A nurse came running to Omi's father, Doctor Kim. "We are in need of you, sir." She said urgently. Dr. Kim followed and he came across a bed drenched in red blood, and an older man, bald and gasping heavily, was laying in it. This old man, he knows well. Mr. Jang.

Then, his eyes moves to his chest, and there; a bullet embedded deep inside. Not one, or two, but three. Dr.Kim kept his sane, and think thoroughly what to do. "Doctor, your orders, sir." Nurse said, with glassy eyes, and both hands securely fastened with white plastic gloves.

Dr.Kim was still calculating.

The depth of the wounds, and whether or not he should take them out, but he knows for sure that it should not stay inside this poor man. "Get this man heavily anaesthetic, inject more fibrinotic solution around the wound, and prepare for surgery." He commanded. The nurses hussle and the emergency room is on session.

The bald man called: Mr. Jang was heavily induced to keep him numb, and the bullets were taken out one by one. One of his ribcage was shattered from the shock brought by the gun. One of the bullet was 0.03cm from his heart chamber. Anyone who did this must have wanted him dead, no matter what.

Instead of cops, man in black suits were waiting around the corridor, flustering in calm, and only dead silence fills the room. No one goes in, no one goes out.

Then, a black limousine stops in front of the hospital, as the person comes out, the man in suits surrounds him and help him make his way into the hospital.

I woke up with the rush of heat surrounding my body, I want this blanket off of me. I glide down the bed, and took my red gown, and carefully fasten them back onto my body. I turned my head around and watch him still sleeping.

The time is 5:05am.

Goodness, why can't I sleep?

Changu lays still, not moving, for a moment there, I thought he was dead. But then, he moves from his side, and cuddles a pillow. Ahh...Not dead. I took my off the bed and went to the kitchen to get a warm water. As I waited for it to boil, I suddenly realised the lights were still on, that's why I couldn't sleep! So I crept back to the bedroom, and turn off the light. Changu squirms, and hugged the pillow tight. "Turn the light on." He mutters, his voice all-husky and deep, but his eyes were closed. I, not daring to amuse him much more, turns the light on in a second. The heater grumbles and beeped. I jumped. "Gracious. Omi calm down." I whispered. I made myself a coffee. If the lights is going to be on, and my eyes are refusing to sleep, with any cause, I guess I'm going to stay awake all day today.

Resting my pelvis on the kitchen island, with a cup of coffee in my hand, I stared at the window, overlooking the morning Seoul. "...When you lay awake with shivers and skins all warm by touch, then you'll know in your heart that you've just had a one-hell of a night." I recalled Hae said when we were in university.

I touched my forarm, and push the robe up. Oddly enough, it was rather healthy. My skin feels fine. A lot better. I rubbed the back of my neck, and the sting of a hickey struck me. But it was pleasant, I don't know how this is possible. I finished my coffee, and went to the showers, passing Chansung, who is still laying on the bed. I tied my hair up in a bun, and went to shower.

My body feels majestic, like going to a spa with full body massage and warm stone placed in my back, it was refreshing. No pain, what-so-ever. I remember how Chansung was so gentle with his touch. It is almost as if it was his first. He is an awesome poker face. After done showering, I hovered over to the sink, and brushed my teeth. Slowly.

"Yes, she'll be there. I'll remind her. I had some work to do in Seoul till noon, so I'm afraid she's going to go alone...I'm sorry, but I can't. It's too important. We've worked years for the proposal, I have to get this done. If it's finished early, I'll go with her, how's that sound? Alright, mum...I will." He stood by the curtains over looking the city, being at 25 storey high, does have its advantages.

He stood with no shirt, and black trousers on, hanging on his waist. He hung up, and turned to me. "You have the food tasting and wardrobe measurements in-line today... and under some circumstances, I'm not available throughout the morning, till noon. I presumed that you'll be fine till then?" Chansung said in his most formal voice. He and his many characters. His way of speaking almost remind me of Mr. Hwang himself. One hand on the waist, not even attempting to look at me, he rubs the back of his neck, all the way to his forehead. He peeped through the bangs of his hair, and said in a low voice, "...Get dressed."

My whole nerve senses shivers, because it was the same familiar tone, that he used last night, when we...you know. Where do we stand? I am still a though, even after having a night with him. He has never penetrated into me, eventhough I know he's dying to do so. I don't know what he is waiting for. But this morning, his eyes doesn't seem satisfied.

I told him, he should stayed away. I told him I couldn't do it, the way Hara can. Hasn't last night shown enough?

I heard the showers , as I blow dry my hair, not attempting to get dressed any faster, because I don't know what to wear. I've been back and forth on the thought of slipping on a pair of hoody, and faded jeans, with some sneakers.

However, listening to the tone of Chansung, I think he meant high standard, classy kind of umm...meeting?

My eyes hovered to the spacious closet by the bedroom hall. Should I? Should I not? I find myself standing, staring blindly at the doors of the closet.

"Is there a reason why you are still standing undressed even after the long showers, I had?" His voice made me startled. He is in white skin tight Tshirt, and slack trousers, wiping his hair dry with a towel. Goodness.

"You frightened me. Gosh... I am. I'm still deciding. Don't rush me." I flustered nervously, but still not implying any sort of effort to open the closet. He marched, and pushed me away.

He opens them, and took out a beige blouse, paired with a knee-short olive green skirt, and threw it on the bed, he took the hoodies, and faded jeans off the bed, and walk to the trash can, then threw them away. "Hey! That is a violation of a human's right." I raised my index finger. "Your fashion sense is a violation to human's right. No wife of mine will wear street clothes. I'm a billionaire-won-man. I own half of Gangnam. I'm Hwang.Chan.Sung. Mind you." He warned.

His face close to mine. I held my breathe. "...Now, quickly, you're running late. Chansung is never late." He turns his heel to the opposite side and got himself in a silver working attire, looking all business-sy...I tied my hair up in a bun. I've always practiced practical, efficient way of working, which eases my movement, that is so that I am more comfortable. Those harmless practice, soon became my unbreakable habit, I always tie them up in a bun.

In the car, he was happy. I'm not sure why, but he is grinning, and hiding them. Smile then thinned his lips. "What is it?" I grunted, with my teeth clasped together. "Nothing." He quickly answered and cleared his throat. When we stopped at a traffic, he rubbed his left index finger on to the gap between the tip of his nose and his upperlip. "Is there something you'd like to say?" I am losing my patience.

Not only has he thrown my favourite hoody into the trash can, and made me wear the blouse I never thought of wearing, he has also my sense of confidence when he looks so dissatisfied this morning, and now, he is laughing at the things that I don't know about. It better not be me. After awhile, he grins in defeat. "Your neck..." He reaches, and rubbed them with the back of his of his right hand, "...It's distracting."

"Good. At least, there's something about me that other guys out there will like." I fired. I wish I didn't say that. The limousine stops at my destination and he drops me off with a tilt by the head.

I took my purse and got out of the car, but before I close the door, I have something for him to swallow.

"...You may be the richest man in Korea for the hell I care, but if you don't have the IQs that matches your wealth, you might as well be a pauper, maybe then you'll realised that there are things in this world that money can't buy..." I fumed.

"Things like what?" He coyed, chin up, with a boyish smile that I almost fall for. "...Dignity." I answered.

I almost closed the door, but wait, I'm missing something. "...And FYI, I ing love those hoody and jeans. Next time, if you dare touch my things, I'll make you eat your balls." I slammed the door shut, and walked to the bridal shop. He his lower lip, in desire. "...Oh how I wish Miss Omi."