Innocence

The Bad Guy I'm In Love With

Staring at myself in the mirror for more than half an hour, tonight. My brain lingers on the thought of Chansung's sweet hushes this morning, as I blow dry my hair. I wonder how it would be like. It reckons my decent thinkings. I want to feel his hands on me. I want have his warmth around me, his sweet promises, even though it may meant nothing, I secretly imagine him kissing my neck, and I won't mind a good red mark every now and then.

I just want to know how he'd feel like. But the bigger question is, will I be able to satisfy him? The buzzing sound of the phone he purposely left behind, had me back to the reality. It was a call. "Yes?" I said,nervously waiting of the reply. But surprisingly, he said nothing, not a word, not at all. "Chansung-ah. I'm not going to lie, but I am scared. I know I've been persistent about , and doing urges. I, honestly, don't know if I could satisfy you, I'm not Hara. I am just me. Not appealing, not pretty, lame Omi." Still, nothing from the other line.

"...Anyways. If you'd turn around and not come home, I'll understand." I hung up.

I lay myself in bed, with the light dimmed. I know he's not coming home, but, I can't help leaving a space out for him. I pretended to sleep off. I heard the door clicked open, and shut my eyes tighter when I heard car keys thrown on the kitchen counter. I could sense him standing by the door, just watching me.

Scanning me, from my head to toe, but I'm too scared to open my house. I hear his clothes come off, and place securely in the laundry basket, before he enters the bathroom, with the showers on. It hurts me. I want to be touched so bad, but what I said on the phone probably make him stray away.

This is ridiculous.

I continued sleeping in pretentious, when he got into the bed with me. This red gown is a waste. I should've gone with the classic pyjama. What makes you think that he'll make love to me, knowing that I had no experiance, whatsoever? I bit my lower, and tries to fall asleep in agony.

With any luck tonight, maybe I would be getting some good sleep.

Though, I think sleeping after a hot love making session would have been better, so much better.

Half asleep, 30 minutes later, I heard small ruffling behind me. Every single hair on my body stood. Goosebumps everywhere. I gripped my hand tighter, when I felt the tip of a tongue gliding in line with my back bone, it travels up, and up, to my shoulders, and that's when I turned.

His face was asking, questioning how I'd react. It was asking if I were OK with it. Am I? He looked deep into my lips and my jaws,  laying right underneath him, he gazed way too long. He leans in with a soft, yearning, subtle kiss. He didn't even attempt to roam my mouth with his tongue. He just nipped lightly, his eyes lowered down from mine. That's when I realised, that he was shirtless.

His big thumb touches the sight of my jaws, and glide slowly down to my shoulder, and to my waist. But his hands went further down, to my horror, as he kisses me, firmly. Not fueled by lust.

My eyes were closed, but my mind have never been so much alive. The colours become vivid. Just as the gown ends by my thigh, his hand went underneath the thin fabric, and made it's way up to my waist, he gripped them, and pulled me closer, to him, than I feel my body pressing up to his.

His horse leg took over mine, and I felt the bulge of his mighty one. He continued kissing me, as he does this. I am so damned paralyzed. I can't move, I'm all stiff, and can't control a thing. He has every access to my body, and in the way that he kisses, there's no way that he would give a chance for me to control myself. Dear, dear.

"Permission to undress you..." He whispered in my ear, soft. He pulls my red gown up, and threw it off to the ground.


So.... What would you suggest? Should the rest of the 2PM make an appearance?