His Greatest Leap

The Bad Guy I'm In Love With

I was un-packing all those things that Chan's mum bought for me, in the early morning, at 7am, in my hotel room, when a doorbell rang. Catching a quick glimpse on myself by the mirror, fix my ponytail and rush over to the door to entertain whoever it was. "Yes?" 

"It's me." He said, with a low tone.

What a morning surprise. A guy like him should be in bed, doing nothing, at a time like this. Look at me, not even my husband and I'm already tiring him up... *self-praised* ^^.

"What are..." He pushed me over before I even finish my word. That bastard. He proudly claim the sofas now, as his, shamelessly.

"Please..do come in." I muttered, angrily. "I am in no mood to entertain any guests today, so I think you'll be good on your own? I am obviously having a lot of OTHER things to worry about than you... Make yourself comfortable...I don't think it's a problem. Since you've successfully occupy my sofa. Half of my room. And utteredly, my future..." I sighed.

He gave no interest, and simply answered, "Sure."

I hung dresses, and my personal belongings in my closet, putting them in a neatly order, according lengths and colours. Short dresses on the left, long to the right...Whites to the left, blacks to the right.. And now the 5 pairs of heels that she bought me. "Amazing eyes she got... This all fit me perfectly." I whispered, with a big grin. "She reminds me of someone I know...I miss my mummy."

I went back to the living room to get the other three pairs of heels and glanced at the sofa.

RED ALERT.

Bad guy on the loose. Did he left without telling me? I looked around the kitchen, and the bedrooms. Not in there. How about the baths? Not in there either. Where the heck... Oh wells, I shrugged. One problem out of the way! *cheers* I stood just in front of the closet now, admiring my new pair of Luboutin heels...and these gorgeous Jimmy Choos.

"...I know. The grand openings is by this friday. See you then." He hungs up. *damn it* He brought in a take-out with him.

Put pom-poms down girls. The devil hasn't left. It's pointing 8:03AM.

Ding! The dryer sang. I decided not to pay attention to anything he does and went straight to the laundry room. Amazing, these suites, they even have built-in dryer machine and fridges. You can practically live here. If you have wallets as fat as Chansung's.

I was collecting the clothes when he opens his black leather jacket, and stood behind, which almost caused me a heart-attack. Because he was so swiftly quiet. "Had breakfast?" He asked.

I sat there by the sofa, where he sat earlier, munching a toast and sausages, with good ol' black coffee. Just the way I like it. I watch him folding my clothes, expertly, and he is doing it, even more neatly, than I did. How very unexpected... It's a bit uncomfortable but he is doing it, in front of my eyes.As though he noticed, I was watching...he asked.

"What? You thought only girls can do it?" He said, with a smirk, not even looking at me.

"No. I thought only real man can." I answered directly. "One of the many things I am expert at." He scoffed.

I snickered. "I'm at fault. You are not what I expected."

"What a feminist you are...We can also be great women, that's why we are leaders." He growled.

"I am not a feminist. I just didn't think..." I was intterupted by him. "You didn't think that guys are able to fold clothes, cook and iron clothes?" He questioned.

"I didn't think that a guy with your kind of income, looks the way you look, raised in a family that makes money, would be able to do things average people would do." I blurted.

He stopped and looked at me. "To get things clear, I am a working wife, so I ain't going to fold clothes." I said, to clear up the awkward situation. I stood up, took my take out to the kitche and wash up. He kept on folding, even after I left. I made him a hot chocolate and handed it to him. I took a sip, and continue staring at him. "I was in a boy's scout." He explained. "You don't have to explain... It's my first time, to watch a guy fold clothes. It's new for me." I smiled. 

I saw his phone blinking a new message, and it showed Hara's picture in the background. He took a read, and replied quickly, before resuming. And I asked the most ridiculous question, anyone could.

"What was she like?"

Chansung was taken aback. "What was Hara like?" I repeated. Chansung cleared his throat. He has no idea how to answer this to a women he is about to get married to, in a matter of days.His future wife is asking about his girlfriend.

"I guess she is... Sweet. She is super funny. She can't sing but she is beautiful. I took her out once, when we in Guam, and I could sense everyone was watching her. That was a highlight." He said, his eyes glistens as he recall. "You know that's not what I'm talking about. What was she like in the sack?" I said. Chansung looked away, and avoid eye-contact. "She must be awesome, you were hooked since high school. And she is profoundly y. Definitely the kinds that guys like you would prefer. Unlike me. I am just some nerd. Go ahead, see her. She must be waiting for you at your room. I'll finish up everything." I scooted him over, and folded.

Chansung was speechless. "I actually...wanted to tell you something." He stuttered. "What?" I asked.

Then the hotel room phone rang. "Hello? Yes, this is Seon Mi. The Gentlemens? At 11pm? OK, I'll tell him." I looked at Chansung and put the phone down. "It's the room service department, they said to remind you and I, that we should be in The Gentlemens at 11pm, for Junho's birthday party? I don't even know where The Gentlemens are." I said.

He took out his Samsung Galaxy Tab, and start scribbling. "It's a strip club. I own it." He said, as-a-matter-of-fact-ly. "We'll head there after the dinner with my parents." 

Okay..