Teach, Taec.

The Bad Guy I'm In Love With
Chapter 21
Teach, Taec.

In the private jet plane, shared with Taecyeon and Chansung altogether, Omi were entertained with endless supplies of cocktails and peanuts. Chansung was on the phone the whole time, and he usually goes to the private space provided for him, up to the front of the jet. Taecyeon was left alone with Omi.

"I didn't even get to know you better." Taec started. "Haven't we met before?" I said.

Taec runs his thumb on his lower lip, accompanied with a chuckle. "How's everything with Chansung?" He awkwardly asked. It took some time for me to answer.

Realising it was personal, Taecyeon cleared his throat, "I mean, he is a bit odd, as a person. I know everything about it. So if he does weird things, then you should be prepared. I don't even know why he likes those stuff...It's a bit rasional, I told him to see a doctor I know who is pretty good in those mental stuff, but I don't think he went. That's why he is like so..." He babbled.

"Like what? What mental stuff?" I asked, and fed myself another bit of peanut.

Taecyeon looked at me with superficial expression, he couldn't believe what he's heard. Before attempting to say anything, Taec peeked to see if Chansung is anywhere near them. The coast is clear.

"He has issues." Taec said. "What sort of issues?" I leaned in.

Taec chuckled. "I didn't know you could handle those stuff. You're not a good girl after all..." Taec smirked. Now, I'm really confused. What the hell is he talking about? What issues does Chansung has? "What stuff?" I asked.

Taec giggled, and when he find himself giggling alone, he realised I wasn't following what he said. That's when he pulls himself together and said, "His moethods."

It took awhile for me to spell it out in my head.

Then it hit me that, Taec was talking about Chansung's ual preferences.

"There's this one time, I caught him in bed with 3 girls, I don't even know he could. The thing is, he is the only who was awake, the other three were still knocked out. Or that other time, where he kept girls tied up. I thought he went lunatic." Taec shook his head and smiled as he reminisce.

"He is madafaka after all." I whispered.

"So how'd you handle him?" Taec asked, out of curiosity. "I didn't. To be honest, we never make it to the bed. He's holding up on something. I'm starting to think that it's me." I muttered, shyly.

"How's that?" Taec took a sip of a beer.

"I don't know how to... I've never actually... I had no experiance..." I stammered.

"You've never had ?" Taec blurted it out. "Worst. I've never actually kiss someone, expertly."

His eyes widens as she says them effortlessly. Taec took sometime to bring it into his brain. His cousin, Chansung, the father of all P.I.M.Ps, madafaka, who s s and , agrees to marry a ??

"That is...Wow. I've never actually thought..." Taec looked in trance.

"That's why, I'd like to ask," I turned to him, "...if you could," I leaned to his ear and whispered, "...teach me." Taec turned to look at her.

He stood up, refusing, he is not saying it, but clearly, this is a risk.

"I'll pay you. Just teach me how to satisfy him in the way that the girls before me had done." Omi pleaded, in whispers, following Taec from behind, as he headed to the bathroom.

"I'm marrying someone who has experiance from a thousand girls, don't you think it's absurd that I, his soon-to-be wife never had , never kissed, never make out with anyone before...??! Help me, Taecyeon." I begged, and he looked into me, deep in my eye. Chansung's wide laugh while he was still on the phone interfered us.

Taec was reluctant, very reluctant to help.

"Please." I said, one more time.

He dashed me into the bathroom, and we both stood really close to each other.

He picked me up by the waist and have me seated on the sink.

"No payments. No charges. Nothing." He said, in clear tone. In his low voice.

I nodded vigorously.

"Rule 1, never take more than what's given. Rule 2, this is strictly PG-13. Rule 3, follow rule 1 and 2. If it gets uncomfortable, stop is the safe word." Taec explained.

"OK, lesson one..." He approaches me, slowly.

 

 

 

 

 

 


Yes...Yes...Yes! All about Taecyeon. If you must know, my first forever first crush on 2PM will always be Taecyeon. So I have to have him on this novel, even though Chansung is the main character. The fanfic before this one was on Taecyeon. I love it, because in the end, we had babies...woohoo! 

Stay tuned, for a fresh lesson on kissing! Just how would it be like kissing Taecyeon, with him teaching you how to...

Gah...