Another Fight

The Bad Guy I'm In Love With
Chapter 20
Another Fight??
 
I took a walk out early in the morning. I'm sure Chansung would still be in bed. It was such a beautiful day I had to get out and see the sea... That's why we're on an island right? I reached the piers and I stood at the end of it. Breathing in the good breezy air, and took out something from my pocket. It was a superman locket, given to me by Khun, the last possesion I've had of him.
 
"I'm sorry I have to take you out...but you don't deserve this necklace. She'll find a new locket to replace you..." I whispered. Taking the chances that no one is here. I took it off the silver white necklace and rubbed my thumb on it.
 
"It's been nice, but it's time to let you go..." I choked in tears and prepared to throw it to the sea, when a strong arm held my hand. I turned to see. 
 
"What the hell are you doing?"
 
He asked.
What do I answer?
What are his eyes telling me?
Does he want me or not?
What's the right answer?
 
"So that's it? That's how far our friendship goes?" He darted. What do I tell him now? "Let go..." I said, commanding. He, without saying another word, lets my hand go. "We need to talk." He said. "I'm not worth your time." I muttered.
 
He turned to me, furious. "Not...not worth...?" Khun scoffed, "...I spent days looking for you. Going every places I thought you'd be in. I called your phone, I don't know if you get any of my messages. I asked Hae, I asked everyone you knew, and you disappeared. How dare you be so selfish and say to me that you're not worth my time. You're my time." He said, with his face close to me, then backed away, looking down, not knowing what to say next. I swallowed a gulp of my own saliva.
 
"I don't have time. For you." I said, coldly. Khun looked puzzled. "Why are you doing this to me? Why do you distant yourself from me? What am I doing wrong?" He asked. Khun have always been a great body language decoder. It takes just little time to realise what I'm saying with my body, when it comes to him. But he is not seeing the love rays I'm darting in his directions. 
 
"What are you doing." A familiar voice came from behind me, and when I turned to see, Khun was taken in custody. "YOU!" I heard Khun yell, but Chansung had come close to me and land his lips on me. "Omi! Omi! I need to tell you something!" Khun said.
 
Chansung was well aware that Khun is watching, he kept his eyes open to see Khun's reaction as he kissed Omi fully on the lips. Chansung's mens held Khun back and took him away as she was being kissed by Chansung. It was a painful sight for Khun.
 
"Will you please take Omi to our room, and get her ready for the trip back to Seoul, thank you..." he said in almost a command voice, like a CEO way of talking, as he approached the yacht where Khun was taken.
 
Omi was brought away with respect, and she didn't complaint, because she was happy Khun saw that she is living well. Chansung got into the expensive white ship and smoked cigar lighted by his henchmen.
 
"Let's parlay." Chan offered, and was seated opposing Khun, who was all tied up and held down.
 
"I don't make parlay with indecent guys like you." Khun muttered, with teary red eyes.
 
Chan threw his head back, and blew up discontent smoke along with his disatisfactions. "We're just getting along. I'll take care of her well, don't worry..." Chansung took another lustful drag, and smirked. He smudges the remaining cigar to the edge of the wooden table, before looking in Khun's direction. The situation made Khun a little stricken, intense. He grunted and tried to attack Chan but he was outnumbered by Chan's mens.
 
"She is not one of your s, Chansung! You will ruin other girl's life, but just not her!" 
 
Chansung pouted. "No, you don't understand. I've never dated one like her. If it makes you feel any better, I've not been in bed with her...yet." Chansung smiled.
 
Khun was at his limit, but he couldn't stand up and do anything. Chansung always fight dirty.
 
"I'm busy, Khunnie-ya... I'd really want to stay, I really do. But I have a girl waiting for me." Chansung stood up, "Finish him up." Khun responded, "You can take anyone in your trance, but she's too smart to fall for your shinenigans."
 
With a Magnum.45 gun pointed on his brain, Khun still had the guts to annoy Chansung. "She's not Victoria, Chansung. She can't be bought with money."
 
Chansung continued walking away. Taecyeon held his palm up to stop the henchmen from shooting Khun, then followed Chansung out.
 
"If Khun meets Omi, she'll know that Khun's fiancee left him for you..." Taecyeon explained. Chansung walked past the senior citizens with his blazers flapping cooly everytime the wind strikes. "I'll make sure she won't see him. In her mind, Khun is getting married and that is how it should be." Chansung said.
 
"What about Victoria?" Taecyeon asked.
 
"What about her? She's nothing to me, so sell her off to strip clubs for the hell I care." Chansung walked away, Taecyeon just standing there.
 
Back in Seoul, Hae's phone beep, and it was a text message from Omi.
 
"Hey!
I'm coming back to Seoul this evening,
I have something to tell you.
[picture of Chansung]
He asked me to marry him. :) "
 
Hae smiled when she read this. She was at her apartment's door, and realised a pile of letters scattered around. Her telephone bills, electric bills and an anonymous letter. Only written, Hae. She dugged her key into the keyhole and entered, with her letters. She puts aside the usual letters on the round table and walked off with the anonymous letter. Inside, was pictures of Victoria having a dine with a man other than Khun.
 
With every pictures, it was zoomed, and it was made clear that, the other guy is Chansung. Behind the last picture, it wrote: 
'The wedding is off.
Vic cheated.
-K-.' 
 
Hae looks closely to both of the pictures sent by Khun and Omi. Then, it occured to her that, it was the same guy who asked her friend in the hand of marriage, the same guy who courted Victoria a day before her engagement.
 
That bastard, Hwang Chansung.

I am so sorry, Chan's and Vic's picture should have been more convincing...but I don't have much time to find a professional photoshop-er to get it done in time, so I hope you can imagine what the pictures would look like taken by the private investigators.

I was thinking of taking Taecyeon as a 'love teacher', you know, the kind of teacher that would teach Omi about love, teach her how to seduce, dress up... what do you think? Chansung won't have to know... and leave the readers thinking, who is the bad person in this story, actually...?

 

Comment!