Crumbling

The Bad Guy I'm In Love With

Ever since the news of the serial killer, I walked around peeking every corner of a room. Despite what Chansung told me. And my mother-in-law catches me at least three times in the 24 hours that she's here. Chansung end up sleeping in his office, and before the sun rise, he crept back up into 'our' room and continued sleeping. First Saturday without work. Chansung honestly don't know what to expect. Everytime he thinks about Omi, he wants to just surround himself with new projects he had in mind. I, the notorious y man of Seoul, can't make my wife moan. It's embarassed him to the point of depression. Seriously. 

"...Daughter-in-law," Chansung's mum whispered to me, as I jumped out of fright, "...who are you stalking?"

Wide eyes, deep breaths, and sweaty forehead. I wished I could tell her my anxiety. But all rich man wives would  have scoffed it off. I shook my head and smiled. "...I thought Chansung was in the kitchen...haha," That laugh was a total fake, even a deaf-man could tell, "Chansung and I always play hide and seek in the morning *lies*...shall we make breakfast?" I put my arm around her waist and pull her to the fridge. 

Chansung honestly couldn't sleep an hour longer. His eyes kept blasting open like every other day. To his body, weekend and weekdays has no literal difference. It's work and work, all the time. 

So when he had forced to stay aloof in the bed, he didn't manage to stay long. His phone is vibrating again. Of course, Hara and her consistency would never fail to bother him. He rejects the call. He has to go to drastic measures. This girl shall not bother him ever. Let's block her. "Yup...I blocked her. Have fun talking to the voicemails I'll never get." He muttered angrily with a death glare onto his phone. He changed Hara's caller ID picture into the picture of Satan. He winced and thought, if he was to block her, why would he bother to change her picture?

The sun shines brightly even for Chansung's appa to stay in bed. He probably had the nicest dream ever. He looks beside him expectantly, but his wife wasn't there. Where could she be, when I had a fantastic dream to tell?

Chansung walks out in his tanktop that showed his chiseled body morphs and in his trainers, shutting the doors, his father greeted him with a playful punch on the stomach. "So!" Father exclamated, he quirked both eye brows, grinning, "...How was last night?" He sang, expecting his son to be as excited. But Chansung is like a David's statue, that moves. He gave out a pout. "I had a good night sleep(?)" Even Chansung himself wasn't sure of his own answers. Father sighs, putting both hand on his hip, looking up to the ceiling, whilst muttering, "...What am I gonna do with you."

Father puts his arm around Chansung's neck, whispering urgently, "...That's not what I meant. I meant, before the good sleep."

Chansung huffs in disgust, "...I am not going to discuss my ion with my own dad, eww. What a weird old man, sheesh, what did I do to deserve this." Chansung waddles away from his father, before going down the spiral stairs. Father, refusing to give up, followed his son down too. "...No. You know I had a good dream last night. It was so real, so I thought maybe, you know... You guys did something." Father said urgently.

Chansung rolls his eyes and grabbed a mineral bottle from the fridge where his mom stood. "...What dream, honey?" Mother asked. Father was excited to tell, he hops around like a bunny before starting. I watched from afar, holding back a giggle. "...It was so real... I had a dream that...." Drum rolls please.

"...We were grandparents..." The suspense.

"...To a twin..." Where is this going.

"...Boys!" Ta-da.

Uff. What the...

Mother turns to Chansung. "No wonder he's too thirsty." Father back-hugged his wife who was cutting vegetables. While Chansung and I just stood, awkwardly. While they were chattering happily and unnecessarily lovey-dovey, I said, "No."

When all eyes turned to me, my lips run dry. "...No. It's nothing like that." I continued. Chansung places the bottle down, and crosses his arm while leaning on the counter. "For you information," I turned to face my in-laws. I know I'm going to regret this, but this has to be done, if Chansung wants the plans to work. The deal was only six months, and now it had been long overdue. 

"...He had never touched me." I looked to the floor.

Gasp.

"He has another girl." I looked away. Faking a sniff. I did quite well, really.

Another gasp.

"...He is cheating on me. If you don't believe me, you can look at his phone." I added. Chansung's eyes flared, his hands are now down to each sides, "May I have a word?" He growled. My in-laws are now crossing their arms towards Chansung. "...Let me...talk to my wife." Chansung smiles awkwardly and pulled me out of the house.

"What the hell...are you doing?" He roared. I wasn't scared. Not to him. Not to Chansung, at all. "...It was necessary! You wanted a divorce, but it never came....and now honestly, I'm started to think that you're trying to keep me locked away from everything! I am not a cow, Chansung! I am a human, and I want to walk the world freely, but I can't do that, because you put me in this prison!" I yelled. "Yes! I did. Only to KEEP YOU SAFE! You yourself told me how scared you were, I saw how scared you were, and now this?! I don't understand, Omi! Your behaviour contradicts. Your mouth are saying you'd leave, but your lips aren't. I am confused now really...You told me, we are nothing. But why do I feel that there's something? Now that you told my parent's I cheated on you, should I also tell them how you cheated on me too?!" Chansung threatens me.

This conversation wasn't going the way I wanted it to. "...You thought I didn't know?!" Chansung continued to yell. "All those calls to him and from him? Yes I am a ing stalker Omi, but you're my wife!" Thank goodness it was outside, and no one was around, but we both knew clearly that mom and dad was watching. 

"...Yes! I kissed Taec. Only because I wanted to do well on you. It wasn't right, I was out of line, and honestly Chansung..." I paused and glared into his eyes, "...He was god-damn better than you as a person, and as a lover. Because you never make me feel important. See how many calls you made to me. But since you have Hara, why the hell would you need me for." I stormed away from him. "...I love you." He blurted. 

It was unexpected. "Did you sleep with him?" Chansung murmured. I turned to look at him. He avoided all eye contact and fiddled with his fingers. "...Did you sleep with Hara?" I asked him.

Can we call this even?

" I want a freaking divorce." Stamped.


[Author's Note]

Hey! It's been a year! Woo... I am still surprised that I'm getting readers. I honestly gave up on this , but getting great comments and all, I thought, what the hell..let's just write for the love of it. I fu*king miss Chansung, but nowadays, I paid less and less attention on 2PM *I know I *, but this fanfic couldn't have made this far without him... Love, author-nim. 

Upvotes and comments make me so happy!