Friends??

I'm Jung Soojung, His Part-time Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The room was silent. Kai was flipping through the magazine he was holding. He didn’t even know what he was reading. He just randomly was flipping from page to page, to ease down the fast beating heart of his.

Soojung also didn’t as calm as she seemed to be actually. She was randomly spazzing on the keypad of her brand new iPhone 5 while putting on her earphone, as if she’s listening to the music, which was so not true. Both of these newlyweds were just enjoying the silence in the awkward atmosphere.

What to do?It’s so awkward?Should I break the ice?

Dang!Awkwaaarrrddd~Is it just me or the room is really hot right now?

Soojung fanned herself with her hands and sneaked a look at Jongin, who was also did the same secretly. Finally, Jongin couldn't stand the awkwardness and decided to break the ice.

“Errr .. Soojung-ssi .. Ani .. Sunbae .. errrr .. what should I call you?”, Jongin asked carefully. Soojung pretended as if she didn’t hear him as she kept spazzing the keypad even faster, too nervous to answer him.

“Hello .. Do you hear me??”, Jongin asked again.

“Ahh~Yeah .. T-Totally .. You can call me whatever you want .. But not sunbae, please .. We’re not at work right now ..”, Soojung replied with an expressionless face and mono tone.

“Okay .. Errr .. Now … Errr …”, Jongin stuttered. Even though he’s a Casanova before, but he had never encountered a girl like Soojung before. Thus, he became quite tight-lipped to communicate with her.

Soojung just religiously waited for Jongin to speak. She just looked at him with her pretty yet cold brown eyes.

“You know .. We’re not married because of love .. You don’t love me, I don’t love you .. Still, I hope we can work it out, Soojung-ssi ..”, Jongin carefully spoke out the words in his head. Soojung felt quite hurt and happy at the same time somehow listening to his words.

I don’t love him??Well .. You just don’t know it, Jongin .. I’ve been loving you for years .. Even before Sohee!But you never looked at me .. Not even once!I’ll make this marriage work .. I promise you, Jongin ..

“So .. Let’s start with being friends, shall we?”, Jongin got up from the bed and walked towards the sofa Soojung was laying on. He reached out his hands to him. Soojung looked at him and finally, broke out a smile .. A smile Jongin had never seen in his life before .. A smile that made h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter