Taemin & His Crush

I'm Jung Soojung, His Part-time Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He … kissed … me ..

Kim Jongin … kissed me ..

Soojung was getting so intoxicated with the kiss when she realized .. that it was wrong!The timing, the place, the situation .. all of them were wrong!She quickly pulled away and gasped for air. Her eyes met the confused and dumbfounded Kim Joingin, who only stared at her with his overwhelming beautiful eyes.

“Sorry .. S-s-sorry!”, Soojung muttered before leaving the room. She didn’t know what she’s feeling right now .. Happy??Sad??She’s happy for sure that Jongin finally looked at her ..  But, she also felt scared .. What if he left her?What if he would change his mind again?What if …?There’s too many ‘what ifs’ to be handled!

At last, she ended up at a deserted place near the girl group’s changing room. She was looking around blankly until he saw a familiar backside of a guy sneaking a peek at one of the girl groups’ changing room.

“Taemin oppa??”, Soojung tapped his shoulder. Taemin quickly looked back and nervously smiled at her.

“H-H-Hi, Soojung-ah ..”, he stuttered and awkwardly waved at her. Soojung gave him a what-the-heck-are-you-doing-here look.

“Good job, everyone~~~”, voices of girls echoing inside there. Taemin quickly looked back and there he saw her .. his dream girl ..

Soojung also took a peek at the girls. Ahh~APink??Oppa loves APink??As he she looked back at Taemin .. she saw him blushing madly as his eyes fell on this specific girl.

“Son Naeun?You like Naeun, oppa??!!”, Soojung couldn’t help herself as she accidentally shouted, making everyone looked at her direction with the flushed Lee Taemin by her side.

“Yah!Who told you to shout??!!”, Taemin cupped and angrily whispered at her. Then, they felt a presence near them.

“Soojung-ah .. Did you just call my name??I heard someone said my name just now ..”, she asked and looked at them innocently with her big, brown eyes. Taemin shot a ‘thanks-a-lot’ face sarcastically at her.

“Naeun-ah .. You’ve finished with your stage??”, Soojung asked her. Taemin was about to leave when Soojung grabbed his wrist and made him stay.

“Yup .. Ohh!I forgot to greet you!Annyeonghaseyo, Taemin sunbaenim .. I’m Son Naeun from APink ..”, Naeun respectfully greeted Taemin and bowed 90 degree to h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter