I'm Sorry ....

I'm Jung Soojung, His Part-time Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin woke up on the next morning with 5 faces staring curiously at him. His sleepiness was washed away completely seeing Kyungsoo's big owl eyes looking at him with his face a little too close than he expected to his face.

"Gosh!I could kiss you, hyung!", Jongin shouted, making Kyungsoo backed his head away.

"Please don't say things like that!It's disgusting!", Kyungsoo barked back and shot a dirty look at Jongin. Jongin was about to bicker back when Suho interrupted them.

"Mind telling us why are you here instead of your love house?", Suho asked. Jongin eyed everyone who were looking at him with eyes demanding for an answer, except one. He noticed Sehun was avoiding his gaze and he knew exactly why.

"Can it be still called as love house, I wonder ..", Jongin said. He sighed heavily and looked down to his fingers. Suho gave a sign asking the others to leave. They listened to their leader well and left the living room which was now occupied with only Suho and Jongin.

"You're okay, man?", Suho asked in concern.

"I don't know, hyung .. I think the time has come ..", Jongin simply said and sighed again.

"Define 'the time has come' ..", Suho asked softly. Even so, Jongin could detect the urgency in his voice.

"She's not happy with me .. I think I'm letting her go ..", Jongin explained and what happened right after wasn't in his expectation. Jongin palmed his right cheek that felt like burning after being slapped not so softly by Suho.

"You're not in your right mind!I'll let you have some time to think thoroughly ..", Suho said with an angry smile on his face and walked away. The others who were peeking from the kitchen gaped seeing the shocking scene. Suho is very known to be a gentle person. Jongin's decision must have triggered his temper a lot!

"What are you guys looking at?Go get ready!", Suho said strictly, making the others scattered away to their room to get ready.

"You're staying here alone and think!You're not coming with us!", Suho said and closed the door, The others were aready outside inside the van. Right after he exited the dorm, he cried. Chanyeol, who was waiting for him, patted Suho's shoulder to soothe him.

"Everything will be alright, okay?", Chanyeol softly said and smiled. Suho returned his smile and walked together to the van.

On the other side, Sehun was still in guilty mode towards Jongin.

'I must talk to him tonight!', Sehun determined inside his head. The van drifted away as Suho and Chanyeol entered and sat at their respective seats.

 

 

Soojung woke up as the alarm clock was so loud and not planning to stop. Lazily, she raised up and shut the alarm clock. She looked around to look for Jongin.

 

Where is he?

 

Thinking that he may have left for his schedules, Soojung made her way to the bathroom and freshened herself. She felt good after talking to Taemin and decided to confront Jongin regarding last night's matter. She went to the kitchen to eat her brunch. Surprisingly, there's no food left on the table. She looked at the table curiously. Usually, Jongin never forgot to make her breakfast whenever he woke up early.

 

He hasn't wake up yet?

 

She went to the living room. And of course, Jongin wasn't there either.

 

Where are you, Kim Jongin??

 

 

Jongin sat in front of the television after taking a shower. Even though his eyes were fixed on the screen, his mind was somewhere else. He was thinking about Soojung.

 

Has she woke up?

Has she eaten?

Did she had a good sleep last night?

 

He was so worried and missed her terribly.

 

I'm just away from her for a few hours .. How can I survive to be away from her forever?

 

Suddenly, he hesitated about his decision. He wanted to have a forever with Soojung, but she's happy with Taemin. He didn't want to be the reason to her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter