What A Day!!

I'm Jung Soojung, His Part-time Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Soojung’s alarm on the phone screamed, signing it’s 6 in the morning and she had to get up for practice. She rubbed her eyes as she was still feeling sleepy. She tried to get up, but Jongin’s arm which was circling her slim waist was holding her from doing so. Carefully, she removed Jongin’s arm and get off the bed. She grabbed her towel and toiletries and paced her way o the shower room.

After about 15 minutes, she got out of the shower room, fully clothed. She packed her stuff since she had to stay at the dorm again after this so people won’t get suspicious. Then, her phone rang.

“Soojung-ah .. We’re in front of the house waiting for you ..”, the manager said. She looked at the window and noticed a black van nicely parked in front of Jongin’s house. Before she left, she took a look at Jongin who was still in deep slumber.

Should I wake him up??Nah~He won’t be mad if I don't .. I think ..

She took her stuff and went downstairs. She greeted her in-laws first before leaving the house. Soon after, her eyes met the other sleepy members in the car. As soon as she got in, those sleepy members turned to be so cheerful and excited.

“How’s your first night with Jong seobang??”, Sulli asked in excitement. The others also looked at her with sparkles in their eyes, curious to know the newlyweds’ first night together.

“Shhh~It’s a secret of a married couple!”, Soojung remarked and winked playfully.

“You only have one chance you know!”, Amber said in sarcasm, imitating Bang Yongguk’s part in ‘One Shot’ and faked pointing a gun to Soojung using her fingers.

“Hahaha .. Nothing happen I can sure you .. Don’t worry too much, okay?”, Soojung laughed and spoke, so her unnies won’t worry too much anymore.

“Neh~Now let me sleep .. I’m not young like you guys!”, Victoria last words made the van silence as everyone went for a short nap before starting their practice soon.

A loud bang on the door disturbed Jongin from his sleep. He lazily got up and opened the door. 11 pairs of eyes looked at him with dorky smile plastered on their face. Jongin groaned in annoyance as he precious sleep was disturbed by his ‘best-but-sometimes-very-insensible’ friends.

“Yah!Where’s jesu-nim??”, Suho asked. His question made the sleepy Jongin totally woke up. He looked around. He had just realized that Soojung wasn’t there. Her stuffs were also gone. Jongin quickly drifted out of the room, looking for his mother.

“Omma .. Where’s Soojung??”, Jongin asked, a bit in panic.

“She already went out with her stuffs .. She has practice for her comeback .. Didn’t she tell you??”, Mrs. Kim said.

Ahh~She told me last night .. Aigoo~Why didn’t she wake me up??How dare she left without telling me??

“Ohh .. Arasseo .. Gomawo, omma ..”, Jongin replied and went upstairs to his room. The 11 dorky guys already messed up his room. Kris already fell asleep on the bed while the others were busy playing the Xbox and reading Jongin’s rated comics collection.

“Yah!Where did you find that comic??”, Jongin was flustered and took the book away from Sehun and Chanyeol. The two were giggling and gave out erted gaze at Jongin. He just looked at the two ert boys in confusion.

“Did something happen last night??”, Chanyeol asked. He started to walk closer to Jongin, trying to corner him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter