Surprise!!

I'm Jung Soojung, His Part-time Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soojung opened her eyes as the morning sunshine hit her face and the alarm clock was screaming to wake her up. She groaned as it was still too early to her liking and her back was aching like crazy!

Aisshh!I slept at the sofa again ..

She took her phone to silent the alarm. It was 7.30 am. As she was looking at the time, her eyes bulged out as she saw the date for that day.

It’s 14th January!!I have to get up!

Soojung went to the bedroom and found the sleeping Jongin. He was lying down with his face on the pillow. Soojung kept staring as it was her first time to see Jongin slept in the morning. Then, Jongin suddenly tossed around and he slept properly with his back on the bed. He stirred in his sleep for a moment, but of course, the sleepyhead Jongin won’t be awake even there’s a bomb exploded beside his ear.

Soojung smiled at the sight of Jongin as he looked so innocent and cute when he sleeps. When reality hit her, Soojung quickly grabbed her towel and took a bath. She was planning to go to meet Victoria as she promised to help her preparing for Jongin’s birthday. She made a simple American breakfast for Jongin and left a note before leaving the house.

Soojung and Victoria decided to go to Myeongdong to buy Jongin’s present. However, they still couldn’t find a perfect present for him after looking around for 2 hours. The crashed at a coffee shop there for a while. After taking a seat at the corner of the shop, Soojung banged her head on the table in frustration.

Victoria was about to coax the depressed Soojung when the waitress came to take their order. Ignoring the half-dead Jung Soojung, Victoria ordered an Iced Americano and a Caramel Macchiato along with 2 slices of blueberry cheesecake for both of them. The waitress smiled and bowed in respect to them before walking away with the orders.

“Unnie .. What should I do now??”, Soojung asked with her head still on the table, literally too heavy with depression and stress over Jongin’s birthday gift.

“You’re his wife .. You should know his likes and dislikes for sure .. Think about it ..”, Victoria suggested. Soojung just shook her head, signing that she had no idea about that at all. Victoria sighed and started brainstorming to help Soojung. Suddenly, Victoria tapped the table with her hand, making Soojung lifted her head.

“Why don’t you ask Taemin?He should know something about Jongin ..”, Victoria suggested. Soojung let out a smile and snapped her fingers.

Why didn’t I think of that?You pabo Jung Soojung!

She quickly grabbed her phone and started dialing Taemin’s number. After a few rings, Taemin picked up the phone with a husky voice.

“Yoboseyo?”, Taemin asked in an annoyed tone. He groaned as he was too sleepy to pick up a call.

“Oppa!It’s Soojung .. Are you sleeping?”, Soojung asked nicely.

“No, I’m playing football right now .. of course I’m sleeping, silly .. it’s 11 am for God’s sake!”, Taemin groaned. He wasn’t upset about her calling him. But he desperately needed to sleep since he had schedules in 2 hours.

“What are the things that Jongin likes?”, Soojung asked without hesitation. Soojung was getting impatient as Taemin didn’t answer her straight away. Time is gold!

“Oppa!”, she said loudly.

“Mian~I forgot about his birthday .. He likes Michael Jackson and chicken .. and I have to go now!Jongin will definitely kill me for forgetting his birthday!Bye, Soojung-ah!”, Taemin abrup

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter