We're In Love

I'm Jung Soojung, His Part-time Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was just another ordinary night for both Jongin and Soojung. Even though EXO were so busy with their never-ending concert tour and schedules, Jongin would always be home whenever he's back in Korea. They'd been married for quite sometimes and everyone was amazed for the fact that boh of them hadn't got caught by the SM's CEO yet. 

Jongin had given a thought of telling the CEO about him and Soojung. It didn't feel right to keep hiding like this. Practically, they're legally married and there's nothing wrong with it. But Soojung wanted them to keep the secret as she said she needed time to get ready for it.

Seeing Soojung's pleading eyes, Jongin just let out a sigh and agreed to keep the matter down for some more time.

They were currently sitting in the couch, enjoying the brand new caramel ice cream by Baskin Robins that Jongin brought home after filming the commercial of it with other EXO members. The re-run of 'The Heirs' was played on the television. They decided to just watch it to kill time while waiting for Running Man to be aired in the next hour.

"Park Shinhye is really beautiful .." Jongin bolted softly when the scene of Park Shinhye went to the school for the first time and bumped into Lee Minho and Kim Wobin at the entrance. It did not left unnoticed by Soojung. She pressed her legs on his thigh, making him grunted in pain.

"What was that for??" Jongin asked as he swiftly removed her legs from his pained thigh. He rubbed his covered thigh with his palms, eyes glaring at his wife who was indifferent over his current situation.

"Nothing .. My legs just hurt a bit .." she said with a straight face. She shoved in the ice cream into , not caring of the possibility of brain freeze to occur and made her head hurt. 

Then, Kang Minhyuk entered the scene and dragged Park Shinhye away from the crowd. 

"I missed Minhyuk oppa .. Should I call him?" Soojung said playfully. She reached out her free hand to grab her phone on the table, which was quickly snatched away by Jongin. 

"Ohh .. I need to call someone .. Can I borrow your phone?" Jongin said as he unlocked the phone, pressing any random numbers that would make sense at the moment. Jongin's face was flushed, lips forming an adorable pout that Soojung loved a lot. Couldn't hold on anymore, Soojung burst out in laughter.

"Kim Jongin .. Your phone is right at the armrest beside you .. You think I don't know what you're doing?" Soojung said. Her hand slowly went to take back her phone from Jongin's grip. But he didn't want to let go.

"You're still jealous over him?Really, Kim Jongin?After all these years??" Soojung shot as her hand tried to snatch her phone harder. But Jongin gripped on it even tighter. Gotta admit, a childish and jealous Kim Jongin was so damn cute and Soojung l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter