The Other Side of Kim Jongin

I'm Jung Soojung, His Part-time Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sound of the birds chirping and the strong sunrays penetrationg the window woke Soojung up. Her eyes slowly fluttered open. She rubbed her sleepy eyes and urned to her side. There's Kim Jongin, who was sleeping soundly like a baby. His soft snores could be heard and his chest was rising up and down calmly, signing that he's in a deep sleep. Soojung smiled at the sight of her love, with his warm arms circled on her bare waist.

 

Wait!Bare??!!

 

She looked around the room and found the discarded pieces of clothes scattered around the room. Her undergarments were hangging on the doorknob and the nightstand. She quickly wanted to get up to get those before Jongin woke up. She grabbed her head in frustration before slowly getting up, not wanting to wake him up.

 

Aishh!Embarassing!

 

However, she didn't get to move as the arms that were circling her became tighter. Soojung froze.

 

"Where do you think you're going??", Jongin asked, eyes still shut close. Soojung didn't respond, completely blank at the moment. Realizing that no response coming from her, Jongin opened his eyes and sat up. He turned her around, made them face to face with each other. He could see that Soojung tightened her hold of the blanket on her chest, afraid that it would fell and revealed her long time hidden beauty to him. Jongin smirked as he leaned in, closer to her.

"Good morning, baby ..", he said in his husky, y morning voice. Soojung tried her hard not to feel excited at his y voice. Jongin went closer and softly pecked her lips.

"Morning kiss ..", he said and grinned like a child. He was so cute, making Soojung grinned too like a fool. Jongin pulled her closer to him. He could feel her perfect curves indulged on his body. They were such a perfect match. He pulled her until she was straddling him. Soojung bushed as she was embarrased. Jongin had hid brief on while her, only the blanket was covering her ness.

"The way you look this morning is my favourite .. I want to see you in the morning like this everyday ..", Jongin said as he trailed light kisses on her jaws, down to her neck. Soojung squirmed as she felt ticklish from Jongin's kisses. He seemed like didn't give a damn of Soojung's condition as he kept kissing her more and more. His lips went back to her face and finally, he kissed her full on the lips. Soojung closed her eyes and kissed him back.

"I love you, baby .. Thank you for you love to me all these years .. I love you so much ..", Jongin said and kissed her again. Soojung smiled be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter