Moving In

I'm Jung Soojung, His Part-time Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After they got back, they rarely saw each other. Even though they also went to Taiwan after that, Jongin wouldn’t want to see nor talk to her. He kept being cold towards Soojung. Everyone was puzzled with Jongin’s sudden change of attitude. Kyungsoo tried to ask him about it, but he just said there’s nothing wrong and quickly changed the topic. Jongin also didn’t talk much with Taemin as he was still felt sour seeing him and Soojung.

Somewhere in June, Jongin got a surprise call from his parents. They said they would pay a visit to his dorm along with Soojung. He quickly took a shower and tidied up his room. He didn’t want Soojung to see how messy her husband was. Right after he finished cleaning, the doorbell rang. He invited them to come in and sit at the couch.

“Have some tea ..”, Kyungsoo politely said and served the tea he made. Soojung was being silent as she knew Jongin was still mad at her.

“You’re so quiet, Soojung-ah .. Is this your first time coming to a boys’ dorm??”, Baekhyun asked her.

“Aniyo .. I’ve been to SHINee’s before .. I even played video games with them .. Taemin oppa loves to invite me to their dorm ..”, Soojung simply said without realizing the stiffened Jongin who sat beside Kyungsoo.

“Yah!Are you married to me??Go sit beside your wife!”, Kyungsoo said and pushed him to sit beside Soojung. Kai sulked and got up from his seat. He mouthed ‘You !’ to him. Kyungsoo just ignored him and looked at him blankly. Their parents just laughed as they thought the thing Kyungsoo did just now was funny.

“Okay, I’ll just go straight to the point. I have to go after this. Jongin-ah, pack some of your stuff to move into your new house with Soojung, neh?”, Mr. Kim said. Jongin widened his eyes in shock, and so did Soojung. It seemed like the parents didn't know about the coldness that had been wrapping their children's marriage for these past few months.

What??!I’ll be staying with her??

No!!It’ll be awkward!

“You guys don’t need to worry .. We bought your house on this same building. Your dorm is also on this building, right??”, Soojung’s mom asked Soojung lovingly. She just nodded her head slowly. She felt a bit relieved since she could run to her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter