Early Christmas Gift

I'm Jung Soojung, His Part-time Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin skipped his way home, excited to meet the wife he's been neglecting slightly due to conflicting schedule. He just got back from Japan and a nice massgae on his back and hurting waist from his wife would be nice.

"Soojung-ahh~" he cooed excitedly, only to find her sleeping on the couch with the television . Jongin chuckled and knelt in front of her. Soojung snored softly, her left eye was covered with her long, wavy hair. Jongin brushed his fingers on it and tucked it behind her ear before giving her a soft peck on the forehead.

The gesture awoken Sojung from her sleep. She rubbed her eyes sleepily, her vision slowly getting brighter and found Jongin smiling at her sweetly. She quickly pulled him into a hug, eyes wet with tears.

"I miss you .." Soojung said in her croaked voice. Jongin felt worried all of the sudden. Soojung was someone who hid her feelings well, hardly shown any exerssion whenever she went. He was taken aback to see her broken down into tears like this for a reason he's unknown of.

"Something's wrong?Are you sick?" Jongin asked in panic, wiping her tears with his thumbs. Soojung laughed in tears and shook her head.

"No .. I just miss you so much .." Soojung said while sniffling a bit.

"Wanna go out on a date?" Jongin asked. Soojung's eyes brightened at the suggestion, nodding her head in agreement excitedly.

"Can we have seafood tonight?I really want to eat crab stew .." Soojung asked. Jongin nodded his head and ruffled his wife's hair softly.

He pulled her hand, helping her to get off the couch and get ready for their rendeavous date for the night.

 

*

 

It was cold that night. The warmth from the boiling stew was gone as soon as they stepped out of the restaurant. Soojung didn't know why it felt so cold, despite of the thick couple coat she had on. Jongin saw her rubbing her hands together, slightly shivering as she stood beside their car. He gave

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter