Date II

I'm Jung Soojung, His Part-time Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They were on the busy street of Myeongdong. Even though there were so many people, nobody recognized them due to the heavy disguise they wore.

“Jongin-ah .. wait!”, Soojung said as she was falling behind Jongin who was walking a bit too fast.

Gosh!Can I cut his long legs??I can hardly keep up my pace!

As Soojung was deeply in thought and mumbled to herself, she felt a slightly bigger and warm hand held her hand.

“You’re too slow ..”, Jongin simply said and kept holding her hand to the shopping mall. Soojung let out a small smile that was barely, hardly to be seen by anyone. The longer they walked, Jongin intertwined his hand with Soojung’s. For some reason, their hands fit perfectly as if they were made for each other.

Soon, they got inside the mall. Even so, Jongin still didn’t let go of her hand.

“Errr .. Jongin-ah .. we’re here already .. can I have my hand back??”, Soojung shyly asked. To her surprise, Jongin ignored her and held her even tighter, as if he’s afraid that she’ll run away from him. Soojung’s mouth was gapped open, couldn’t believe the situation she was in.

“What??We’re married, right??It’s normal for a married couple to walk like this!”, Jongin quickly said and looked away to hide his flushed face.

As they were walking, people around them whispered to each other, saying how cute these two as a couple. Soojung blushed hearing their compliments. She had never thought she’ll be a couple with Jongin. As she was drowned in her imagination, Jongin pulled her hand and made her jerked in front, walking with him side by side.

“Yah!I’m hungry .. Let’s get something to eat ..”, Jongin slowly said.

“But you’ve just eaten your breakfast an hour ago!”, Soojung said in surprise.

“Awwww~~I’m hungryyyyy~~”, Jongin whined and pouted like a 5 year old. He shook Soojung’s hand, trying to get some sympathy from her.

Aegyo??Awwww~Jongin is cute!

“Fine .. Let’s go!”, Soojung finally gave up. They entered a barbeque restaurant since Jongin loves beef and hanwu (Korean beef) so much. They placed their orders and waited for the food to arrive in an awkward silence.

Soojung bit her lips, not knowing what to do in this kind of situation while Jongin just wandering his eyes around and played with the menu sometimes. What both of them didn’t know, there’s 7 boys watching them silently from the opposite side of the restaurant.

“Mind to tell me why you guys drag me here??”, Kris asked in annoyance. He gave out his famous face to the rest of EXO-K’s members and Taemin.

“Because you’re also a leader and stop complaining like a kid!That’s Luhan’s job, not you ..”, Suho simply said.

“Yah!I’m your hyung!”, Kris replied and stomped his feet in anger. He crossed his arms on his chest and pulled out an annoyed face. He looked away as he wanted to avoid Suho’s piercing glare at him.

Soon, their order came. Suho ordered 20 servings of beef for them so they’ll shut up and not bothering him to stalk Jongin and Soojung’s date. Taemin had already forgotten his actual intention of coming with them as he was also fell deep into the beef’s world.

“Ahjumma .. 5 more servings please!”, Chanyeol shouted loudly to the restaurant’s owne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter