Heartbreak & Confession

I'm Jung Soojung, His Part-time Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Time flies and woot!The end of 2012 was near already. In idol's world, the end of the year and early of new year were the most nerve wrecking moment where lots of award giving ceremonies and special stages would be held.

 

That day was the day for MBC Gayo Daejun. EXO-K would be joining the event. And so did SHINee and f(x). They would perform a special stage together against B.A.P and Secret.

 

EXO-K was watching diligently from the backstage since they were jealous of their sunbaenims who had the chance to perform a special stage. Well, maybe not everyone was jealous because of the same reason.

 

Jongin was watching with flames in his eyes, literally. He was super jealous of his best friend who was lucky enough to perform with his wife.

 

"Jongin-ah .. Your face is turning red .. You mad, bro??", Chanyeol playfully said and rubbed his elbow against Baekhyun. Then, both of them giggled as Jongin only replied with a glare to the duo jokesters.

 

"Shut up!The performance is starting!", Suho shushed them and focused his eyes to the stage again. The performance started with Minho and Amber performing 'Rocketeer'. Then, it continued with Taemin, Key, Sulli and Krystal's 'My First Kiss'.

 

They were awed in amazement listening to their perfect English. Then, Jongin's world crumbled when Taemin playfully kissed Soojung's forehead, making him furious and fuming in anger.

 

Curse you, Lee Taemin!!

 

The members who also watched the performance looked at Jongin with 'O' letter formed on their lips.

 

'Uh oh .. Someone's in trouble!', all of them thought as they saw Jongin clenched his fists and his face was getting redder and redder. Then, Soojung wrapped her arm around Taemin’s shoulder before Jonghyun, Onew, Luna and Victoria continued with ‘Moves Like Jagger’ and others joined after them.

 

At the end of the performance, Soojung put her arms on Taemin’s back and posed as if they’re taking a picture. As soon as B.A.P took the stage, Jongin excused himself to go to the toilet. He didn’t even wait for f(x) and SHINee who were exiting the stage at that time.

 

“Gotta go .. Don’t feel really good right now ..”, Jongin simply said and left. He needed to breathe some air since his heart was burning with anger and all he could see in his head was the kiss between Taemin and Soojung. He ended up going to the dressing room instead of the toilet.

 

As he reached the dressing room, he lay on the sofa and covered his eyes with his arm. He didn’t know whether it was legal for him to feel like that towards Soojung. He knew somewhere in his heart that he still loved Sohee. But he was also starting to feel something about Soojung. Something that he had never felt even when he was with Sohee.

 

Sohee gave him the feeling of being loved and happy. But with Soojung, he could feel many more feelings

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter