The Ruined 'Honeymoon'

I'm Jung Soojung, His Part-time Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soojung woke up when she heard giggling sounds and camera shutter echoed inside the room. As she opened her eyes, she saw Jongin’s sleeping face. He was very close with her, as if their lips would brush each other if she moved. She quickly turned around and the faces of her unnies trying to hold in their laughter greeted her eyes.

Her eyes widen and in a millisecond, she got up and sat on the bed. The unnies quickly ran and left the room before locking the door again. Soojung quickly followed them, but unfortunately she was too slow as they’re already left and locked the door again. She banged the door in frustration.

Just wait for my wrath, my dear unnies!

As she looked at the couch, Jongin’s and her luggage were there. She bet that all of them had come to the room when they were sleeping, took some stupid sleeping pictures, laughed at them, left the luggage and stormed out of the room.

Soojung quickly opened her suitcase and took her toiletries to take a bath. She hummed a song while taking her shower. After she’s done, she just walked out of the toilet with only a towel wrapping her body and another small towel on her head to dry her long hair. What she didn’t notice was the hungry eyes of Jongin who just woke up when she was taking a bath.

He couldn’t take his eyes off her. Soojung seemed so ‘tempting’ and ‘delicious’ to him. Her beautiful body curve and legs and her wet hair. Everything seemed so attractive and interesting to his eyes. Soojung screamed and quickly ran into the bathroom again when she saw Jongin was staring at her through the mirror’s reflection. Fortunately, she managed to take along her clothes.

After a few minutes, she got out the bathroom fully clothed. She avoided Jongin’s eyes and didn’t utter a word as she was too embarrassed and flustered to even look at him. She just randomly used her phone, as if she’s updating her insta or something. Jongin just being silent and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

An hour later, both of them were bored to death inside the room. Soojung couldn’t take it anymore. She quickly searched for Taemin’s phone number and made a call.

“Oppa~~I’m bored .. Let me out of this room~”, Soojung cutely whined as soon as Taemin picked up the call. Taemin laughed and said he’ll ask the others to unlock the door.

“Yay~Gomawo, oppa .. saranghaeyo~”, Soojung cutely said and ended the conversation. Jongin gasped when he heard Soojung’s ‘Saranghaeyo’ to Taemin.

Did she tell me the truth about not liking Taemin as a man??

“Why are you looking at me like that??”, Soojung asked when she realized the piercing stares of Jongin towards her. Jongin just let out an angry sigh and shook his head. He ignored her and once again, transformed into the cold man Kim Jongin.

Hours later, they got out of the room. Since they still got time before heading back to Korea, they decided to hang out together outside. Jongin was happy thinking he’ll be out with Soojung alone and he didn’t know why he felt like that.

“Jongin, Taemin oppa asked if he could join us or not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter