The 'KaiStal Honeymoon Project'!

I'm Jung Soojung, His Part-time Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The concert had ended and it’s time for the after party. Everyone including the staffs gathered at the hall to celebrate. The hall was so crowded and loud as the DJ kept playing dance and techno songs. Baekhyun started to do his special dance and Chanyeol joined him dancing like a dork. Kris, being as cool as he was, just silently enjoying his punch and acting as if he’s listening to Tao’s gibberish talks about Gucci and fashion.

Jongin was enjoying the party until he saw Taemin and Soojung were talking. Sometimes, Soojung would lightly hit Taemin’s chest and Taemin would try to stop her by holding her hands. Jongin got into mood swings again.

“Yah!What’s wrong with you?”, Kyungsoo asked. His eyes went to the direction Jongin was looking at. He smirked and shook his head.

“Nothing .. Yah!I’m gonna take a walk outside, okay?”, Jongin said and left the hall. Kyungsoo eyed him until he disappeared from his sight. Then, he quickly called all the EXO members.

“Guys .. ‘KaiStal Honeymoon Project’ is on tonight!”, he quickly said. Then, they dispersed to spread the news to the others (SNSD, SHINee & Super Junior). They continued partying as if there’s nothing going on.

Soojung was looking for Jongin at that time. She was told by Kyungsoo that he was outside, getting some fresh air. Without hesitation, she went outside. She found him sitting at a bench at the garden. Jongin realized someone sat beside him. He looked aside and saw Soojung looking at him with a smile on her face. But he just coldly sat up and left her alone there, leaving her dumbfounded. Soojung was just able to look at him walking away until he’s gone from her sight. She let out a depressed sigh.

What’s wrong with him?Does he hate me?

She just sat there and soon, her eyes went watery and the tears won’t stop flowing for quite sometimes.

Later that night, f(x) and SNSD held an all-girl party while Super Junior, SHINee and EXO also did the same. Their mission was one; make both Jongin and Soojung lost so ‘KaiStal Honeymoon Project’ will work. They were playing bok-bul-bok game and as they expected and hoped, Soojung and Jongin lost.

“Since you lost, you have to be punished!And the punishment is .. spend a night at the haunted Room 94!”, Taeyeon said in excitement. Soojung face went pale. She gave a sad look at her sister, asking for her help. But Jessica just playing dumb and acted as if she didn’t get her signal.

Sadly, she walked out and went to the haunted room. She tried to run away, but her unnies stopped her. They even forcefully pushed her inside the room and locked her in. She knocked the door hardly, begging them to open it.

“You’ll be fine, Baby Jung .. See you tomorrow!”, Sulli said from the outside and laughed. Then, Soojung heard the footsteps and laughter slowly fading away. She looked around the room. Suddenly, she felt cold. She sat besi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter