Together Again

I'm Jung Soojung, His Part-time Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin's eyes widen as Soojung's lips molded with his. After regaining his senses, he started to move in sync with her. He literally molesting her lips. He missed her lips so much. His head move to the side so he could have a better access to her lips. His tongue poked her lips, asking her to part her lips. Soojung willingly gave what he wanted. The sound of lip locking echoed inside the room.

Jongin stood up slowly and pulled Soojung along with him. He s his arms around Soojung's slim waist and pulled her closer to him. He wanted to go further when Soojung abruptly stopped him. Soojung pushed his chest and parted their lips. Jongin looked at her in wonder. His eyes were literally screaming 'WHY??!!' to her.

"Am-Amber unnie is still here ..", Soojung whispered softly. He cheeks were flushed in pink. She looked so cute and adorable at that moment. Jongin pecked her lips twice as she was so adorable and he couldn't resist the urge to kiss her. Soojung hit his shoulder lightly

"Don't mind me, guys .. I get what I want .. I'll just go, okay?", Amber said and smirked at the couple. Soon, only Jongin and Soojung left inside the room. 

"So .. Shall we continue?", Jongin said with his husky, y voice. Soojung felt hot all of the sudden. She wasn't able to reply when Jongin pulled her with him. He took a seat at the couch, pulling Soojung to straddle on his thighs. Both of them were lost in each other's eyes. Soojung's arms automatically circled Jongin's neck and buried her head onto his neck's crook.

"I miss you so much ..", Soojung mumbled as her lips kissed Jongin's neck lightly. Her arms held onto him tighter, telling him how she missed him so much by action.

"Me too, baby ..", Jongin hugged her tighter.

"Ohh .. And please no !Keep that to yourselves, okay??", Amber said for the last time and naughtily winked at Soojung.

"Unnie!!", Soojung shouted in embarrassment. Jongin chuckled and released Soojung from his embrace.

"Let's go, hun .. We got more work to do!", Jongin enthusiastically said and dragged Soojung out of the room.

They finished their work unexpectedly earlier than it should be.

 

 

Soojung took a nap on the bed with Jongin by her side. She hugged him closely, scared if he would be gone again. Her head laid below Jongin's nose. The sound of his soft snore calmed her to sleep.

Hours later, Jongin woke up as he had to go for his practice. He kissed Soojung's temple lovingly, waking the sleeping beauty up.

"I have to go, babe .. Practice's calling ..", Jongin said sadly. Truth to be told, he wanted to stay on bed, snuggling the night away with Soojung. However, EXO is his priority too. And he knew tah Soojung would be understanding since she'll be even busier than him soon.

"Okay .. Be careful .. Watch out for your waist, okay?", Soojung said in concern. Her eyes filled with worry as she looked at Jongin. He just smiled and kissed her crown lovingly.

"I will .. See you soon ..", he said, not forgetting to peck her lips quickly before leaving their home.

 

Finally .. We are together again ..

 

 

Jongin entered the practice room with a clown smi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter