The Cold Man, Kim Jongin

I'm Jung Soojung, His Part-time Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

As time passed by, it’s been more than a month since Jongin and Soojung got married. Even so, their relationship didn’t progress much since both of them were busy promoting their albums. Even though they’re promoting at the same time, they didn’t really meet at broadcast stations and music programs. Whenever they had the chance, it would be either Jongin was in deep sleep or Soojung went to see SHINee instead. When they're on stage, Jongin didn't dare to look at her since he's afraid if people would notice.

Soon, SM Entertainment started their world tour. For the first time, EXO joined them performing overseas. They went to L.A. for SMTOWN Concert. They went there by a private jet owned by SM. Mr. Lee Soo Man didn’t take the same jet since he’ll be going to L.A. later than the others.

Soojung decided to take the seat next to the window at the most back seat. She was expecting Luna or her sister, Jessica, to sit beside her. Jongin was looking around to sit when he noticed the empty seat next to Soojung. Without hesitation, he sat there. Soojung didn’t notice him who was looking at her while trying to hold his laugh.

“Unnie!Where did you put my earphone?”, she asked after realizing someone sat beside her. Jongin tried to hold his laughter even more. He went closer to her ear.

“Do I sound like an unnie to you??”, he whispered softly. Soojung quickly turned around after hearing the deep and y voice. She was astonished as Jongin’s smiling face greeted her eyes. Even though her face was so close with Jongin’s she couldn’t turn away as she was too shocked at that moment.

Soojung went back to her senses when the others teased and kept ‘wooo’ing at them. She quickly looked away as she was too embarrassed at that time.

Arghh!So embarrassing .. I feel like getting off this plane now!

“W-W-Why did you sit here??”, Soojung asked in shaking voice without looking at Jongin.

“Do I need a reason to sit beside my wife?”, he said with a naughty smirk on his face. Soojung didn’t respond to his words. She seemed like more interested with the clouds and the blue sky outside the window.

“Why are you looking there??I’m much more handsome and beautiful!”, he said with a slight aegyo in his voice. Soojung turned around and looked at him. Jongin was pouting and puffed his cheeks. Soojung’s heartbeat rate rose up watching the cute side of him.

Omona!He can act cute??

Soojung laughed and shook her head witnessing his childishness. Jongin gave out a fatherly smile seeing Soojung being so happy like that.

“Ahh~These married couple .. Make me feel alone .. Hug me, anyone ..”, Jonghyun, who was sitting in front of Soojung and Jongin, said and faked a sob. Key gave him a hug and smacked his head.

“Yah!What was that for?!!”, Jonghyun barked and got up from his seat. The rest just laughed at their foolishness.

Jongin’s attention went back to Soojung who was now surfing the net with her iPad. He kept staring at her without blinking his eyes. Soojung felt someone watching her. She looked at Jongin and her eyes met his. She looked at him in curiosity.

“Why are you looking at me like that?”, Soojung asked.

“I don’t know .. It’s been a while since I’ve seen you so close like t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter