Date I

I'm Jung Soojung, His Part-time Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been a week since they moved in together. Thank God Jongin didn’t continue doing silent treatment to Soojung anymore. But still, he sulked a bit whenever Soojung mentioned Taemin’s name or told him her visits to SHINee’s dorm. Even so, they’re getting closer and closer as the day passed.

It’s 7 AM in the morning. Jongin was sleeping soundly in his room. He got a rest day from practice. Thus, he used the one precious day for sleep. Indifferent with Soojung, she was an early bird. After she had her shower, she quickly went to the kitchen and started making breakfast. A simple American breakfast she usually had back in US was her choice.

After she’s done, she went to the bedroom to wake Jongin up. She shook his shoulder slightly but he didn’t even budge at all. Finally, she went up on the bed and placed her legs between his body. She softly hit Jongin’s chest a few times and finally, his eyes opened.

As soon as his eyes opened, he saw Soojung’s fresh morning face in front of him. After seeing her position, his sleepiness quickly went away. He abruptly woke up from the bed. Thank God Soojung had a good reflex as she managed to move or she would probably fell at Jongin’s sudden move.

Jongin didn’t utter a word and just went straight to the bathroom.

Now what the heck is wrong with him??In this peaceful morning??!Seriously??

“Breakfast is ready ..”, he heard Soojung said before the sound of the door closed echoed. His heart was still racing hard. He took a deep breath and let it go in one way. He could still remember Soojung’s beautiful face when he woke up just now.

She’s pretty even without makeup .. Wait!!Am I feeling fluttered right now??This is wrong, Kim Jongin!There’s no way you’ll forget Sohee that easily!

After getting hold of himself, he took his shower and changed his clothes. He wore a simple denim shorts and a plain black shirt. He even styled up his hair and checked his appearance before leaving the room for breakfast.

“Are you going somewhere??”, Soojung asked as soon as Jongin sat down at the dining table. Jongin just simply nodded and munched down his food. Soojung let out a small ‘oh’ and started eating her meal too.

“Wanna come?”, Jongin asked out of the blue, breaking the silence. Soojung’s gaze quickly adverted to Jongin’s face. He also looked up at Soojung since he knew she was looking at him. His heart was racing hard again when his eyes met t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter