At The Rooftop (Sehun's side story)

I'm Jung Soojung, His Part-time Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun plopped down on the couch as soon as he arrived. The filming ended quite late that day. The set went chaos for a while since Sohee was nowhere to be found and her phone was off. After about an hour waiting for her, the director decided to continue the filming and just use the recorded parts of her for the MV. Everyone was relieved that the exhausting shooting was finally over. EXO went straight back to their dorm, taking their sweet time for a day long rest.

However, Sehun was feeling restless. He couldn't sleep at all, thinking about Sohee. He knew he was too rash, kissing her out of her consent. But he was frustrated!hell frustrated to the core!She was still living in her own dream kingdom, hoping Jongin would be the king. She was willing to hurt everyone else in order to take back her most precious possession that she had threw away. He felt that he had to do that to wake her up. Soojung and Jongin had suffered a lot. Their time to be happy had arrived.

And he believed his time was also there ... and so did Sohee's.

 

"Yo!You okay, Sehun?", Luhan asked him as he took a seat beside him. He noticed that the maknae hadn't been himself for the past few hours after Sohee's disappearance. Sehun let out a heavy sigh and slowly nodded his head. Luhan understood his simple gesture that he didn't want to talk about it. He gave him a small smile and patted Sehun's shoulder before leaving to his shared room with Yixing.

Sehun was all alone again at the living room. He felt so stuffy inside the dorm. Thus, he made a decision. He took out his phone and search for a certain someone on his Kakaotalk.

 

oohsehun

hey

you're sleeping??

 

rose_94

still wide awake

wae??

 

oohsehun

wanna meet up??

 

rose_94

now??

 

oohsehun

nope .. tomorrow

-.-;;

 

rose_94

oohhh .. somebody's cranky ..

i'll see you at the rooftop in 10 minutes!

 

oohsehun

okay!

 

Sehun locked his phone and went to his room for a quick shower. He even quietly took some of the leftover of Kyungsoo's infamous kimchi spaghetti. He knew Jangmi liked it a lot. He remembered the first time he brought some for Jangmi. She squealed happily as she munched the food into . Ever since, she fell hard for Kyungsoo's signature dish. She had asked him quite a lot of times to bring her more kimchi spaghetti, but they were busy and had almost no time to eat at their dorm.

He smiled at the thought of meeting her. They're not dating, but close to dating. They're friends. But sometimes, he felt they're more than that. The way he met Jangmi wasn't that pleasant. They met at the wrong place, wrong time and wrong circumstances. However, he grew fond of her as he spent more time with her. She indeed a very good listener and he glad that he had found her in his life.

 

 

The rusty door made a loud creaky sound as Sehun pushed it open. His eyes met the back view of Jangmi, who was sitting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter