Kang Minhyuk

I'm Jung Soojung, His Part-time Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soojung was sitting alone at the living room, practicing her script for her upcoming drama when Jongin got home. As usual, he planted a chaste kiss on her lips and too a seat beside her. Soojung put he script aside for a while and snuggled into Jongin's arms. She inhaled his scent, the scent that she missed a lot that day.

 

"How's your day?", Soojung asked with her muffled voice, as his face was still buried into Jongin's chest. He softly her black locks between his fingers and planted a kiss on her crown.

"Just fine .. I miss you so much ..", he confessed. Soojung looked up to his eyes, feeling the warmth and love radiated from him. She leaned in and pecked his lips lovingly.

"I miss you too ..", she replied and circled her arms on his waist. She pulled herself closer to him, as if they hadn't met for years. Jongin circled his one arm on her shoulder, while the other one was reaching out to the abandoned script beside her.

"The Heirs?", Jongin said. Soojung nodded her head and closed her eyes for a while, wanting to indulge into his arms just for a while.

"Lee Minho?!Kim Woobin?!No way!Park Shinhye??!I like her so much!!", Jongin squealed. Soojung quickly pulled away from him and frowned. Jongin chuckled at his wife's cuteness. He ruffled her hair until it became a bit messy, earning an adorable pout from Soojung.

 

Aigoo~Soojung-ah!You're killing me!

 

"Of course I like you more .. Ani!I love you so much!More than Kyungsoo hyung's love in torturing Baekhyun and Chanyeol hyung!", he said and claimed her lips into a passionate kiss. They smiled between the kisses and pulled away to breathe.

"So .. Tell me about your character ..", Jongin said. Soojung sat up straight and told him about the drama and her character in full enthusiasm.

"I play the role of Lee Bona, an adorable but a bit y rich girl. Kim Tan a.k.a Lee Minho sunbaenim is my ex-boyfriend. Currently, I'm  Yoon Chanyoung's girlfriend.", Soojung explained as her index finger danced on the paper that had the names of the casts of the drama.

"You'll be Kang Minhyuk's girlfriend?", Jongin asked. His voice didn't sound as excited as he was before.

"No!It's Yoon Chanyoung!", Soojung said again as she could read Jongin's current state. She knew Jongin wasn't really happy when he found out about her character.

"Arasso .. Just don't be too cute, okay?", Jongin said with a low voice. His ears had turned red, even though it's quite cold due to the aircond.

"Why?", Soojung asked with a playful grin curled up on her face. Jongin just avoided her eyes and looked to his side while clearing his throat. Soojung pestered him cutely and shook his arm softly, demanding him to answer her question.

Then, Jongin gave her a quick peck and looked aside again.

"It's enough, right?Now let me take a shower ..", Jongin said. He about to stand up when Soojung's hand circled his wrist.

He looked into her eyes and that's it.

The shower wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter