Letting Go

I'm Jung Soojung, His Part-time Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soojung ran. She ran to an unknown direction. Somehow, she ended up at this place.

Taemin’s dorm.

She knew that only Taemin who could understand her at that time. She gave him a call.

“Soojung-ah~.”, Taemin cooed playfully. However, his cheerful voice died down when he heard Soojung’s sniffle from the phone.

“Hey .. What’s wrong?”, Taemin asked her softly.

“Oppa .. Can you come out?I’m outside ..”, Sooung said simply. Taemin quickly said ‘yes’ and ended the call. Within a minute, he was out with Soojung in his embrace. He calmed her down and went somewhere else to have a talk.

At the other side of the wall, another heart was breaking seeing that scene.

It’s always him, right?

Jongin left soon after, unprepared by heart to see his beloved one in his bestfriend’s arms.

 

 

“Wanna tell me what happened?”, Taemin asked after Soojung stopped crying.

“I thought you’re happy celebrating Jongin’s birthday??”, Taemin asked again. His question made her started to brim in tears again. Thus, he assumed that something did happen at Jongin’s birthday party,

“She’s there .. She kissed him ..”, Soojung said while holding her tears.

“Did he kiss her back?”, Taemin asked again. Soojung just shook her head.

“Then why are you here crying?”, Taemin questioned her. Soojung was startled at his words. Soojung just played with her fingers, not knowing the answer to that question.

“Problem sloved .. Now go back to your husband!”, Taemin said and did a shooing action to her.

“But I don’t know what to do ..”, Soojung fidgeted. She was still playing with her fingers with her eyes looked at them as if those delicate fingers were the most interesting thing in the world.

“Apologize to him .. You don’t even give him a chance to explain ..”, Taemin suggested. Soojung nodded her head and started to smile again.

“Enough about me .. How are you and Naeun??”, Soojung chan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter