Here Comes Trouble!

I'm Jung Soojung, His Part-time Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soojung’s eyes were wide open in shock as Jongin was so engrossed nibbling her lips. Soojung didn’t even respond to the kiss since she was out of her mind at that time. After a while, Jongin pulled out the kiss and looked at her intensely.

“Now you’re silent!Please listen to me for God’s sake!”, Jongin said while looking into her eyes. Soojung didn’t respond at all due to the aftermath of the kiss.

“I admit .. I still love Sohee .. But still, I don’t want to let you go .. Please stay with me until this feeling get sorted ..”, Jongin looked at her and gave out a puppy eyes to Soojung. She couldn’t help it but to agree. She left out a deep sigh.

“Yes .. I will ..”, Soojung shortly said. Jongin grinned and pulled her into a tight hug. Soojung hit him over and over so he’ll let go. Even so, the tough Jongin was too stubborn to let her go.

Aishh~Why am I so weak in front of him??

“Why did you kiss me?”, Soojung asked out of curiosity. Well .. it’s not like he didn’t have any other options to make her listen.

“I … errrr .. well, you aren’t listening to me .. what am I supposed to do??”, Jongin pouted to gain her sympathy.

“Well .. there’s always another choice, right??”, Soojung asked again and looked straight at the flustered Kim Jongin.

“Ahh .. whatever!Now I want to ask you .. why did you kiss Taemin??You said you only like him as an oppa!”, Jongin barked. He felt like burning in anger whenever the scene of Soojung locking lips with Taemin came into his mind.

“Why??Jealous much??”, Soojung playfully asked him.

“Of course I am!You’re my wife .. not his girlfriend!Now I feel like I just indirectly kissed Taemin!Ewwwww~”, Jongin said and faked a puke. Soojung just laughed at Jongin who was making funny faces as he was still haunted by the thought of kissing Taemin indirectly.

“Do you want to continue the date or just go home?”, Jongin asked Soojung as they walked hand in hand to the exit. Jongin had completely forgotten about Sohee and Taemin who were also with them before.

“After all that happened??Seriously??You really want to see her so bad, huh??”, Soojung said sternly. She hated it when Jongin kept thinking of Sohee. She knew Jongin was still in love with her, but she couldn’t help it but to feel angry and jealous towards his ex-girlfriend.

“Okay .. Let’s just go home .. I’ll text Taemin ..”, Jongin simply said and took out his phone. He Katalk-ed Taemin and wouldn’t give a damn whether he’ll reply or not. At that moment, he was still a bit mad to Taemin as he managed to taste Soojung’s cute, plump lips before him.

As the couple walked away, the 7 boys and a girl who just newly joined them watched the couple walking away happily. Even though the rest of the 7 boys were happy for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter