Trust

I'm Jung Soojung, His Part-time Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Annyeonghaseyo ..", a soft voice greeted as the door was creaked open. Soojung's sweet smile was formed as she walked inside the room, with bags of food in her hands. The EXO members were reading the script when she came.

"Ohh .. H-Hey ..", Kris nervously greeted her back. His hands were waving crazily in the air, signing the members to stop being like a stone and quickly hide the scipt. Suho quickly put the script behind him, slowly creeping his way to the corner of the room, as far as from Soojung's sight.

"I brought food ..", she said happily. Xiumin and Tao were the first one to cheer as they swarmed to her and took the bag.

"How come there's only one bag of fried chicken?", Kyungsoo asked as Soojung held on the bag. 

"I-It's for Jongin ..", she said, cheeks flared in embarrassment. Jongin, who was feeling nervouse due to the script, smiled like an idiot and paced his way to his wife.

"And we only get rolls of kimbap??!", Sehun shouted, feeling extremely unfair. Jongin got the delicious chicken while they only got the plain kimbap.

"You lucky bastard!", all of them chorused together and threw a judging glare at Jongin. He just shrugged his shoulders, throwing a proud look with a smug smile on his face. The other setested him and went to the middle of the room, leaving Jongin alone with Soojung.

 

"That was sweet of you to come here ..", Jongin said with a smirk on his face and circled his arms around Soojung's slim waist. He pulled her closer to him and planted a soft kiss on her forehead. Soojung lowered her head, embarrassed at Jongin's boldness in showing his romantic side.

"Anything for you, Jongin ..", Soojung replied and looked into his dark orbs. Jongin smiled widely and leaned in, going closer and closer to her lips.

"Ewwww!Strictly no public display of affection in front us, the single, lonely gentlemen!", Kris shouted. Jongin just glared at him for interrupting his moment with Soojung. She let out a small chuckle. In a flash, she circled her hands to his neck and pulled him in for a quick kiss.

It made Jongin as happy as hell.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter