The Pink Diary

I'm Jung Soojung, His Part-time Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin had finally reached home. He was exhausted to the core fliming the fighting part. He went to his bedroom when he couldn't find Soojung anywhere around the house. He twisted the doorknob and to his surprise, Soojung was half- with a towel towering on her head. Her matching black undergarments wasn't able to cover her flawless skin and her beautifully curved abs. 

Soojung turned around and found Jongin who was eyeing her body, mouth were agape open with a slight drool at the corner of his lips.

 

"Yahhh!Get out!!", Soojung grabbed the blanket on the bed to cover her body. She threw everything she could reach to him, hoping that Jongin would leave the room as quick as possible.

"Okay!Okay!Sorry .. Oww!Stop throwing!!", Jongin screamed. He quickly exited the room and slammed the door hard. He rubbed the sore parts on his body that were hit by Soojung's furious throwing. He looked at the messy floor. Pillows, a blue pen and a bottle of mist were scattered on the floor. He shook his head and quickly picked up the things. As he was doing it, his eyes feel on one thing.

 

A pink diary??

 

He picked the diary up and paced his way to the sofa, leaving the other things splattered on the floor.

He opened the first page. It had nothing but initials of "SJ <3 JI" and the word "Forever" beneath those initials.

 

Who's "JI"?

 

Feeling curious, he flipped to another random page .. dated back in 2008.

 

 

080525

 

Taemin oppa is debuting today!!I'm so jealous of him .. My sister had debuted last year .. and now Taemin oppa .. I'm all alone!!I went to see his debut stage .. Aigoo~He looked so innocent .. What a lie! -.-;; If only the fans know how weird and funny Taemin oppa is! xD He also introduced me to his friends .. And one of them caught my eyes ..

Kim Jongin ..

 

Jongin's mind flew back to the said day. He still remember how cold Soojung was to him. Taemin told him that Soojung tended to be like that to strangers, which was why he didn't talk much with her.

 

090902

 

We had our debut stage today!!! *throws confetti* That overwhelming feeling when you see you name on tons of placards!Our fans are the best!! *thumbs p* Taemin oppa came with Jongin to give me support. I was wondering at first why did he bring Jongin along with him. My cold facade started to show itself when he looked at me. I was nervous to meet his gorgeous eyes. When I had gathered my courage to talk to him, his phone rang. And my heart broke into pieces as he bid goodbye to everyone.

He's going on a date with his girlfriend ..

 

110523

 

I was punished today!The dance teacher was so cruel .. How could he punish me for the 5 rolls of tuna kimbap??Can't he understand that I was so hungry to death!Even worse .. the unnies only laughed seeing me being punished!Unnies neomu nappa T.T Even so, I should thank Sehun for that .. He must had a hard time to sneak into the practice room with the kimbap rolls. I was about to though when I saw him at the hallway .. But then I saw him was walking with Jo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter