Come Back Home

I'm Jung Soojung, His Part-time Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They said nothing. The tension started to fill the air. Sulli woke Luna and Amber and pushed them, including the staff, out of the room. Sulli said that Jongin would need some time to build a chemistry with his partner for great pictures. The staffs just nodded their heads in confusion and went back to the photoshooting site.

 

"Errrr ... H-H-How are you??", Jongin broke the ice. He stuttered a bit, feeling nervous after not meeting his sunbae-slash-wife for months.

Soojung tried to restrain herself from smiling.

 

Nervous Kim Jongin is definitely my favorite ..

 

"Fine.", Soojung replied shortly. Her expression was so cold .. even colder than Xiumin's superpower. Jongin's shoulder dropped.

"About what happened .. I wan-"

"We're late .. Let's go ..", Sooojung coldly cut him and walked to the door. She twisted the doorknob. But the door won't open. She knocked on the door, hoping for someone to be kind enough to open the door. But she only wasted her energy instead.

 

Right at that moment, a message came in.

 

Once you jong-in, you can't jong-out!happy talking! ^^

From: Sulli

 

Sulli, you brat!

 

"Soojung-ah .. Let's talk, okay?", Jongin said softly as he took her hands and looked into her eyes. Soojung sighed in defeat and tailed after Jongin to the couch. She sat down and again, her poker face was formed.

"I'm sorry for everything ..", Jongin apologized. He stared at her with his adorable puppy eyes, hoping Soojung would fall for it.

Soojung tried her hardest not to fall for him. Not this time. Soojung impatiently texted Sulli.

 

To: Sulli

Get me out of here if you don't want me to look ugly for the photoshoot!

 

Jongin was still waiting for her answer. Soojung took a deep breath and looked at him.

 

"I will forgive you .. but not now .. I'm sorry ..", Soojung said and stood up. Jongin acted faster as he grabbed Soojung's arm before engulfing her into his arms.

"I will wait for the day to come .. I love you, Jung Soojung ..". With that, Jongin let her go and walked past her to the door. Sulli must have let it unlocked minutes ago. Jongin exited the room and greeted the other staffs.

Soojung just looked at the retreating back of Jongin sadly.

 

I love you too, Kim Jongin .. always ...

 

 

"Okay .. The concept is cold city couple .. I want you to be cold and sweet at the same time .. As if you're in love ... 'Ah .. I love my cold-hearted boyfriend' .. that kind of concept. Understand?", the photographer explained. Soojung froze. She took a peak at Jongin who was sitting beside her. Opposite from her, he's grinning happily and nodded his head in excitement. The sadness he showed back in the room gone as soon as the photographer finished talking.

 

Yes!

 

Jongin was shouting and jumping happily inside his head.

"Omo!Isn't it exciting??", Jongin and turned his sight to the girl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter