We Got Married!

I'm Jung Soojung, His Part-time Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jongin ran with all his might to his destination. He looked at the watch on his wrist.

“!I’m an hour late!She’s gonna kill me!”, he cursed and continued running. He quickly entered the coffee shop as soon as he reached there. He scanned through the people inside and found what he's been looking for.

“Sorry, babe .. The practice went longer than I expected.”, Jongin quickly apologized as he sat on the chair in front of Park Sohee, the love of his life for 3 years already.

Yes, he used to be a player before. With a handsome face, y dark skin tone, skyscraping height and a mind blowingly awesome smile, he could make almost all the girls in his school to fall hard for him. When he entered high school, Sohee caught his attention. That was the first time ever his heart thumping so hard after looking at a girl at the first sight. After months of struggling, finally he managed to get her. And now, they’ve been a couple for 3 years.

Sohee looked at him expressionlessly. She crossed her arms and just stayed silent. Cold sweat started to went down Jongin’s spine.

“Hey .. You know what?I’m going to debut soon!”, Jongin said in excitement to change the mood. However, the situation went even worse.

“Ohh .. congrats!Now, are you breaking up with me?”, Sohee responded.

Jongin flinched. How could she?I love her with all my heart ..

“No .. Why would I??I love you, baby .. Don’t you trust me??”, Jongin pleaded her. Even so, she threw even harsh words.

“Well .. You can say that now .. I don’t know if you can still hold on to your words after you become famous ..”, Sohee shot back.

“Then what should I do to gain your trust??Marry you perhaps??”, Jongin said.

“Okay then .. Let’s get married .. You’re mine, Jongin .. You can never be others!”, Sohee said. Jongin was shocked to see how possessive Sohee became. But since he loved her so much, he agreed to marry her.

After months of preparing for the wedding, finally the day arrived. Super Junior, SNSD, SHINee and f(x) attended the wedding. The CEO and the BOD didn’t know about this wedding since Jongin was afraid he wouldn’t be able to debut if he’s married. Jongin was ready in his suit, looking as handsome as he could ever be. His bestfriend, SHINee’s Lee Taemin, was by his side at all times, trying to calm the nervous Jongin. His other soon-to-be groupmates also at his back, being his good and loyal friends.

“Relax, bro .. She’s gonna enter the hall anytime soon .. Just be cool ..”, Taemin said. Jongin just flashed a nervous smile and looked at the aisle again. Soon, the organ started to play. The bride walked through the aisle gracefully. Everything was going as he imagined, except for one. The bride wasn’t his lover, Park Sohee. But f(x)’s cold city woman, Jung Soojung, or better known as Krystal.

Jongin was confused. He gazed at his mother. His mom just looked at him apologetically and mouthed ‘Please accept her’ at him. Soojung’s sister, SNSD’s Jung Jessica was sitting beside Jongin’s mom, trying to comfort the almost breaking Mrs. Kim. Then, he looked at Taemin. He just shrugged his shoulders, signing he didn’t know anything about this.

After the vows had been made, Soojung was officially Kim Jongin’s wife. Jongin didn’t feel happy at all. He didn’t understand why Sohee, the girl he loved with all his heart, left him at the altar and let another innocent girl to take her place and became his wife.

He quickly went to Mrs. Kim as soon as the wedding ceremony was over. He just left Soojung alone with the others. He couldn’t be bothered about Soojung at that time.

“Omma .. mind to explain the sudden change of the bride?”, he impatiently asked.

“I don’t know how to explain it .. Just read this ..”, Mrs. Kim said and handed him a letter.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter