Moving Out and Idols In

Variety Love

Yuri's POV

It's been seven long days since I was told I'll be on a variety show along with BOYFRIEND and INFINITE. I was already out on my house front porch, sitting on the steps beside my patterned bag filled with my things and clothes and another bag filled with two notebooks, my laptop and a lucky charm I carry around. I sat there full of boredom, taking endless sips of my smoothie. My mom told me that a car will be picking me up that will drive me to the house. It's been only thirty seven minutes that I was waiting out here. In the far, midst distance, I heard a car coming my way. I shot directly up, starting to do tiny jumps. I'm actually going to leave my house and stay with 13 guys for six months. 

"Omma!" I yelled cheerfully, hoping that my mom would hear me. "The car is here! The car is here!" 

"Eh!?" My mom came out in a rush, who smelled like stir-fry. Guess she was in the kitchen, cooking. "You have to go!? Wae!" 

"Omma, I'll be fine trust me." I gave her a grin an a 'okay' gesture. "Remember, INFINITE and BOYFRIEND aren't that erted as you think. Apparently, they're not erted at all." I hope they're not too. "Besides, Kwangmin-Oppa and Youngmin-Oppa are there anyway." 

My mom nodded and pulled into a hug. "Take care, Churi." She then planted a light kiss on my forehead as we released the hug. I waved her goodbye as I opened the car door, placing all my bags inside. "Bye Mom..." I said with a smile. "Saranghae." 

"Saranghae."

I saw my mom with teary-eyes after the car drove off. I tried sending her a silent thought. I'll be okay, Mom. Just please trust me, okay?

Myungsoo's POV 

"Okay~! We're here!" Dongwoo cheered happily as we entered the house that us and BOYFRIEND will be staying for six months. It looked pre-tty big so guess what we did? Run around the place, acting very VERY childish  just like chodings, or Sungyeol himself. One of the producers told us that we can't go to our rooms yet because we need to wait for BOYFRIEND; talk about some things; also she told us another one will be coming here. 

"Omo~! Another guest?" Sungjong questioned with curiosity. "Who is it? EXO? B.A.P?" 

"It didn't say on the papers three boy bands will be coming, just two." Leader Gyu corrected the maknae. "But it did say a lady or a few ladies will be coming." 

"Really?" The others said, surprised. "Who? Hyuna?" 

The conversation of the mysterious lady/ladies who will stay with 13 men for six months kept going on and on for a couple of minutes until the door opened and revealed BOYFRIEND, who is also in the same reaction we had when we first came inside. We greeted them and they greeted back. We talked to each other: Sunggyu obviously with Donghyun (the '89 leaders), Sungjong and Sungyeol with Jeongmin, Woohyun with Hyunseong, Dongwoo and Hoya with Minwoo and I'm with the twins, Kwangmin and Youngmin (the faces of the group). 

"So any clue who is the lady or ladies coming today- I mean staying with us?" I asked them and the two shrugged. 

"Probably Hyuna?" 

"No, not possible." 

"Ah! A-Pink(?)!" 

"I don't think so?" 

"Wonder Girls?" 

"I think they're in the States at this time around." 

Suddenly, a knock echoed the house. 



She's here. 

Jeongmin's POV

1:30pm

I was having this crazy, strange conversation with the Choding and the Maknae of INFINITE. It first start off with Sungjong's teddy bear to imagine how Hyunseong does aegyo until a knock entered the house. Everyone stopped talking and stated at the door. I cleared my throat to not make it feel awkward. One of the writer noonas went to open the door and I bet it will be the lady who everyone was talking about. I bit my lip in anxiety as the door slowly creaked opened and revealed the lady. I squinted to gaze at the figure. Then I realized who it was. 

"Hey Kwangmin-Oppa and Youngmin-Oppa~ orenminda, huh?" the figure gave the twins a grin. 

"Y-Yuri!?" Hyunseong, Minwoo, Donghyun and myself said in surprise. "What are you doing-" 

"Wait- you know her?" Hoya glanced at us, then Yuri. All of us nodded and Minwoo told the other lead rapper, "Yuri is Youngmin and Kwangmin's cousin so that'a one point. Plus, she friends with us so that's another." 

Yuri looked at us, then to INFINITE. I knew that she's an Inspirit so this is a big deal to her. She gave a small smile and said while bowing, "Annyeonghaseyo! My name is Min Yuri, cousin of Kwangmin and Youngmin. I'm part of a group called Version 7.0 and I am the main Rapper, Lead Dancer and the Maknae of the group! Version 7.0 Fighting!" 

"Wow~" All of thirteen of us were impressed of her introduction. I was impressed even more myself. What a cute kid. Then we all hear Sungyeol in the background, "Can you do a demonstration? Pleasee~!" 

She smirked and nodded, placing her bags on the side. Before she did anything, she asked one of the staff something that I can't barely hear and returned to the centre. Janus, our song started playing but on the 1:20 mark. Yuri then started dancing the choreography after waiting the right beat. Everyone was even more impressed, but not as impressed as I was. Then, it came to Minwoo's part.

Nega wae nega wae nega wae na ttaeme ureo

Neon hangsang barkge useo wae ureo

Ijeo nan da teolgo pyeonhage tteona

Mot mitni ne balmok japgo sipji anha

I saw Minwoo grin as big as ever and INFINITE were definitely satisfied and clapped as she stopped and bowed. "Churi-Chan! Aaaa, I think I like you more!" Minwoo ran and gave her a brother-like hug. Minwoo is like an older brother to Yuri, along with the other BOYFRIEND members because she's stuck with two older sisters (one that is two years older and five years older). 

"Churi-Chan? Really? My mom calls me Churi so I think it's enough!" Yuri exclaimed from her nickname that Minwoo calls her. 

"Oh-Oh!" Dongwoo jumped in. "Can do you the Scorpion Dance!(?)" 

"Aish, Hyung do you think she can be able to do that?" Sungyeol nudged the rapper and he shrugged. "Exactly." 

"She can try- Yuri can you do it?" Woohyun asked politely. 

"Actually, my band and I have been practicing that for the past three weeks. We got the song and the choreography down but the Scorpion Dance is the one thing that keeps holding us." Yuri explained. "I guess we just need more practice." 

"Ah~ Let's get to know you. How old are you?" Sungjong decided to change the topic. 

"Seventeen, I'm turning eighteen in about three months." Yuri replied sweetly. 

"So we're your Oppas..." Sunggyu commented and she nodded. 

"But the twins don't want me to call them Oppa at all." Yuri glanced at her cousins. "What do you want me to call you? Eonnie?" 

Today is going to be interesting. Very interesting.

Yuri's POV

7:15pm

It's been already past 7:15pm ever since I arrived here. We all went to our rooms but since there's only seven rooms, we had to get a dorm mate or two. Sungyeol with Dongwoo; Hoya with Minwoo; My cousins with Jeongmin; Donghyun with Sunggyu and Woohyun; L with Hyunseong and I'm with Sungjong. 

"So, Yuri," Sungjong spoke while unpacking his stuff and placing them in the drawers. "Who is your favorite in INFINITE?" 

I glanced up at him. "Well, it used to be Sungyeol but it's now Dongwoo." 

"Ah." 

"Don't worry, one of my friends told me your her first and current favorite. She never gave me a reason, though." I smiled and quickly placed my pillow to complete my bed. "I guess she just likes you the way you are. Plus she thinks you are very special and unique. Maybe it's either you dance to girl group songs or thinks your very pretty." I shrugged, not knowing Cherry's reason. 

Sungjong's cheeks turned rosy pink and I noticed it. "Hey, did I make you blush? I think I made the Maknae blush.." 

"W-Wah!?" Sungjong stuttered and covered his pink face. "N-No you didn't!" 

"I can tell~" I hummed and sat next to Sungjong on the floor. "I think we are going to be good roomies." 

"Yep! I can tell." Sungjong gave me a smile, but his cheeks are still pink. "What are we going to do tomorrow?" 

"Well, it will depend on the production team." I replied as I scrambled into my bag, looking for my phone. "Hey, are we going to film everyday?"

Sungjong thought about it for a little. "Now that you mention it... I don't know apparently." 

"I'll go ask one of the staff if they know," I shot straight up. "I'll be back, okay?" 

"Okay!"

-------

Man, this place is huge! I thought eagerly as I looked for one of the staff. I was also speed walking down the stairs, taking a left turn and then another left turn. "There is no way I can find-" 

Suddenly I bumped into someone.  I heard the person let out an "Ow" and quickly turn around to the person I ran into. "I am so sorry! I didn't mean it!" 

The person glanced at me. "I-It's okay. I didn't know it was you, Y-Yuri." Then averted his eyes from me. 

Myungsoo? L? "A-Ah L-ssi, I didn't know it was you." 

L shook his head, telling me that it was okay while awkwardly rubbing the back of his neck. His eyes averted from mine and bit his lip. He looked... Shy. 

"Hey, are... You shy?" I nudged the Visual's arm, who flinched a tiny bit. "Don't be shy please. I know what it feels like to be shy around someone, but once you get to know that person , you feel comfortable." 

L looked at me and nodded. I continued, "Well in that case, wanna hang out? Just here, you and me." I want L to feel comfortable around people, cause he looks reserved at this moment. Even though he isn't my bias, I do know that we'll be great friends after getting to know each other more and hanging out. "Unless you want to... I mean it's your choice." 

L stared at me for a little while, then let out a small smile. "Okay... Is this between us only?" 

I nodded bashfully. "Secret that's only shared between us. Promise?" 

L's smile turned a bit bigger. "Promise." 

We stared into each other's eyes for a little while until I blinked and my cheeks turned pink. "I-I better go." 

Myungsoo smirked and nodded. "See you later, babe." He winked at me, leaving me speechless after walking the other direction. 

My cheeks turned even pinker and I bit my lip. Then, I began to start walking again. 
 



a/n: how did you like that? Thank you for the subs! I appreciate it :) don't forget to comment! 
More updates soon! :3