Alternate: Flower Tomboy

Variety Love

 

"Lalala~" Hyunseong hummed as he stared at the blooming blossoms in a flower garden. "Everything is so pretty, right Jongie?"

 

"Mmhm~" said Sungjong, his eyes are in wonder and awe while staring at the various, bright colours in the garden. "It's nice to see pretty flowers once in a while~"

 

"Waeyo? You're saying that the flowers in the backyard are ugly?"

 

Sungjong shook his head. "Aniyo, I mean that-"

 

"Annyeonghaseyo! How are you two men doing?" A cheerful, sweet voice ringed their ears. "My name is Cherry and this is R.K, please let us know if you need anything!"

 

"Cherry asVocal and R.K as second Lead Vocal in Version 7.0?" Sungjong questioned. 

 

"Never knew Sungjong and Hyunseong would notice~" R.K blushed and nodded. 

 

--------

 

"You basically grew this garden with your family?" Sungjong asked, drinking a cup of tea while looking at the vines with red flowers covering the greenhouse in the cafe. "How long did it take you?"

 

"Almost my whole life I'd live in Jeolla, except when I went to university in Seoul," Cherry spoke, writing sentences on a notebook. "Since when you two came here in Jeolla?"

 

"Last night. The manager drove us here to kill off some time."

 

"Ah~" RK hummed as she took a chomp out of her sandwich. "Jae-in's family runs and owns the cafe and garden. I work here because I'm their family friend plus that's the reason I'm in Version 7.0 and I went to school at Seoul too."

 

"Speaking of Seoul, how's Yuri in the house?" Cherry said, with a bit of a mouthful. "We saw the broadcasts but we want to know how's she doing off camera."

 

"Well after filming her cousin's birthday episode*," Hyunseong said. "She's been acting somewhat boyish but she look so feminine and girly. Like f(x)'s Amber sunbae-nim, I think…" 

 

"Flower Tomboy, huh?" RK smiled at his words. "Huh?' Is all that came out from the '93 liners mouth. 

 

"She used to be like that when we were just spending our first 50 to 200 days together," Cherry added, wiping her corners of . "Playing video games, sports are a few examples on what guys generally do but she dresses so girly we called her Flower Tomboy cause of it. There was one time she cut her hair like Amber-sunbaenim."

 

"Are you telling us you all met f(x)?" Sungjong interrupted Cherry's story.

 

"A couple of times while we are at Seoul enjoying ourselves." RK smiled. 

 

"She had the least interest in guys, since before Yuri had so much guy friends," RK continued for Cherry. "But that's why so many boys, younger or older, like her since she is comfortable hanging out with guys. Yuri even had two fan clubs back in middle school- one for boys and one for girls-"

 

"Despite the fact she's tough. It's that tiiiiiiny piece of her that is always needed no matter how much she changed for the past few years." Cherry continued. "She can be naive, cute, kind but she will never leave her flower tomboy in her."

 

"I guess that's why Dongwoo, L and Donghyun looks like they have so much interest in her on the broadcast, I don't know.." RK shrugged while the two idols spat out their cookies/brownie. "Are you okay?"

 

"A-ah, ne.." Sungjong and Hyunseong faked a smile.

 

"Yuri's way too far being naive." Cherry started to argue with RK playfully. 

 

"No, she's unpredictable, just like Kwangmin."

"Yuri's is the most kindest and blessed girl I've met," Sungjong hummed and gave a smile. "Yes, she may be unpredictable, but she really is a Flower Tomboy."



 

A/N: shortness of this chapter ;A; *hides* eotteoke~~~~

comment/suscribe? thank you very much! ^^ fighting~