My Dear

Variety Love

Chapter 6: My Dear


3:06am~ Silence in the Big House

~ Saranghanda  mianhada

Geurae deoneun andoegesseo ~


The ringtone of Yuri's phone entered the two sleeping ones' room. Sungjong didn't bother to react; he was awfully tired and was in a good sleep. Yuri, who now was half-awake grabbed her phone and checked what happened. 

Mirror Prince: hey, you awake? 

Yuri blinked at the text message she received in the early morning. She quickly send Jeongmin a text. 

Yuri: yeah, just sorta woke up. 

Her phone played the ringtone again. 

Mirror Prince: oh okay. Uh can you meet me @ the dining room?

Yuri didn't bother to reply, but lazily got off her bed and crept out quietly, trying not to wake up the sleeping Maknae of INFINITE. She closed the door while it creaked heavily and snuck away to reach her destination. 

Arriving there in less than three minutes; Jeongmin leaned against the wall, his hair a little messy and off to the side while his loose tank top exposed some skin and his long shorts were a little hanging below from his hips. Jeongmin did eventually noticed  Yuri who was just arriving her destination.

"Hey," Jeongmin greeted in a small voice.

"Hey," Yuri crooned, rubbing her eyes. "What is it?"

"Nothing really," Jeongmin whispered, while pulling out a chair slowly and sat down. "I can't sleep and I started to feel lonely. That's why I asked you to meet me here."

"Oh really?" Yuri raised an eyebrow, and sat next to him. "You miss me, do you?" She winked at Jeongmin. 

Jeongmin raised a brow, smirking. "I bet you miss me more." 

Yuri nudged him. " Please, everytime BOYFRIEND has a busy schedule, you gotta be thinking about me all the time."

Jeongmin positioned himself to face Yuri. He then grabbed her chin and looked at her while saying, "It's the other way. I'm your bias so you think about me more than you think." 

They just stared into their each other's deep soul for a while until Yuri pushed him playfully. 

"Yah~ stop doing that," Yuri demanded the boy. "It makes me feel... What's the word..." 

Jeongmin still smirked and drew closer. "What do you feel?" 

Yuri's ears turned pink and hot. She tried to say something, but nothing. Yuri was wordless. I don't know how I feel. All I can do is nothing. She let out a sigh, "You do really know how to catch my tongue, do you?"

Jeongmin pulled Yuri slowly into his arms, giving her a hug from her side. He nuzzled into her neck and whispered huskily, "Am I really that irresistible to you? Be honest." 

Yuri's cheeks went hot, as possible Jeongmin can feel the hotness rushing up to her cheeks. He released the hug and stood up, gesturing Yuri to get up as well. Yuri obliged and followed Jeongmin to the kitchen. Yuri hopped on the counter, while watching Jeongmin's actions.

Jeongmin opened a cabinet, then grabbing a box of Pepero. He opened it and pulled out one, giving one to Yuri. “Here, you were a little hungry right?”

Yuri took the stick and bit on it. “Thanks. Do you actually wake up and do this?”

Jeongmin glanced at Yuri, with a Pepero stick in his mouth. “Not really, unless I have tons of energy or have a difficulty of sleeping.”

“All-nighter, huh?”

Jeongmin just smiled as his reply to her question. He then placed the Pepero box on the counter and opened the fridge, to find some fruits. After seeing a plate of fruits that were sliced in cubes, he took it out and popped a pineapple in his mouth. Yuri hopped off the counter after seeing the fruit place and swiftly popped a strawberry in .

“Since when you like strawberries?” Jeongmin arched his brows at her. “I remember last time you hated them!”

Yuri popped another one in , then after chewing she swallowed. “That was before, smart one.”

“Hmph. Fine you win.” Jeongmin huffed and ate a dragon fruit cube.

“When did you like dragon fruit? I thought you didn’t like the taste.” Yuri arched a brow, staring at the eating Mirror Prince.

“That was before, smart one.” Jeongmin mimicked and winked at her. “I like it now, so I hope it won’t be a total bother to you.”

“I don’t feel like eating now,” Yuri muttered and was about to spit out her fruit from until Jeongmin said, “I’ll eat it.”

Yuri coughed. “Why? You would eat it directly out from my mouth?” She looked at him, kind of not impressed until Jeongmin’s straight smile turned crept into a smirk. “I shouldn’t have said anything.”

Jeongmin just laughed. “You think I can pull something like that?” He pinched Yuri’s cheeks. “I was just joking!”

Yuri felt embarrassed and let out a sigh. “S-Sorry, Oppa. My bad.”

Jeongmin laughed a bit. “You don’t have to call me Oppa, my dear.”

Yuri flinched when her bias of Boyfriend called her ‘my dear’. First Minwoo with Churi-Chan, L with Yuri-chan, Sungyeol with dear and now Jeongmin?! Am I going crazy lately?

Instead of not saying anything, she just blurted out with a cheeky, cute smile on her face. “Speaking of ‘my dear’, it was your solo remember?”

Jeongmin blinked. “Oh right..”

“I never asked this before but,” Yuri began after a minute’s worth of silence. “Can you.. Sing My Dear for me please?”

Jeongmin looked at Yuri, who was requesting him to sing to her. It never happened before, as long as I knew her, this is the first time she asked me. “Uh... Well.. Is there a guitar or piano nearby?”

“There's a piano in the music room down the hall while I was looking for Minwoo yesterday,” Yuri said, pointing down the hallway. “They have a grand piano in there. Including a guitar.”

“Then, let's go,” Jeongmin smiled and twisted his fingers in hers and walked down the hallway. Yuri felt hot rushing everywhere while Jeongmin walked with her, hand in hand. As Jeongmin opened the door of the music room door, which was suprisingly unlocked, he quickly made his way to the acoustic guitar. 

“I only know the chords on guitar, you know piano right?” Jeongmin smiled at Yuri. Yuri nodded and made her way to the piano. He grabbed the guitar and sat on a chair that was next to the piano, not close to Yuri apparently.

“Ready?” 

Jeongmin nodded and started playing the chords of his solo while Yuri hopped in just in the nick of time for him to sing.

~ Jal jinaeni ippeun saram yeojeonhi naegen geureon saram ~

~ Bogo sipda ippeun saram singgeureopdeon nun useumdo ~

~ Tto jjilkkeum nunmuri na babocheoreom ~


For the next two and a half minutes, the two were just playing their instruments while Jeongmin sang sweetly with his humble voice. It was fun and sweet in just little minutes. 

“Jal jinaeni~” Jeongmin finished and Yuri clapped as she was ever had an crazy obsession of Boyfriend. Jeongmin smiled and strolled towards her after placing the guitar down, sitting next to her on the piano bench. His smile started to fade and blend into a small, sweet smile and his face drew closer to her face. Yuri never knew what was going on, but all she did was stare at Jeongmin drawing closer and closer to her face. 

As the minute she knew, his lips were connected to hers. He's... Kissing me. But why am I not pulling away? Am I... Enjoying- no, no. It can't be that possible... Oh what the heck! A kiss isn't going to hurt, right? 

The kiss grew gradually deeper and felt passionate than ever. From long and light breathes to short and heavy breaths, the kiss was impossible to handle. The room temperature felt very warm, so Jeongmin decided to take off his top due to the warm temperature in the room. But he knew Yuri would feel uncomfortable, even though she's okay with skin ship, so he decided not to expose his skin. They continued until the door handle clicked, meaning the door flew open. It was a producer, who just entered in the music room. 

“Dan ilchorado deo deo neol bogo sipeo geureoja-AAAHHH!” The producer was happily singing until he saw Jeongmin and Yuri, surprised. “Why are you two awake!?”

The two flinched and stopped. Jeongmin glanced at the producer with red cheeks and Yuri didn't do anything, other than playing with her hair. 

“You know what time it is?” The producer asked them sternly. The two didn't say a word. “IT'S LIKE 3:30 IN THE MORNING!”

“I-I wasn't too tired and I felt lonely,” Jeongmin answered shyly, getting off the piano bench. “That's why... Yuri-shi is here.”

“Please don't tell the others,” Yuri pleaded, also getting off the bench. “It kinda ruins my reputation if people see me do things that made them surprise or something.”

“Well since I knew Yuri before, I'll keep my mouth shut.” he said, giving Yuri a sigh of relief. “And since you two were awake, help me and the other chefs to make breakfast.”

“Breakfast? Why do you wake up this early to make breakfast?”  The two asked with curiosity. 

“Because there are people who need to wake up around 5 and do their jobs early in the morning,” The producer replied, turning off his iPod. “Also, you can kiss all you want in the kitchen. You sure make breakfast sound tasty.” 

The two awkward ones started to turn rosy red. They didn't say a word.

“And, the Pepero box and the fruit plate were out on the counter so I figured someone was still awake at this time.” The producer said, making Jeongmin bit his lip. “Come. We'll get a start on fruit pies.” He left the two alone in the room. 

“Come on,” Jeongmin gestured Yuri to come and follow. “We better get going.” He was about to leave the room until he turned around a gave a light kiss on Yuri's lips. “Meet you in the kitchen.”

Leaving Yuri with chills and hotness, all she did was smile and followed Jeongmin to the kitchen. 




“Man, whoever baked these fruit pies were delicious!” Hyunseong boasted, eating another slice of the fruit pie. “Including the Kimchi~ SO GOOD.” He was devouring every single detail of taste in the food. 

“I wonder who cooked it,” Dongwoo chomped harshily on the food, meaning he was very hungry. “Saranghae to whoever cooked it~”

It was now 8:30am on a typical Saturday on April 20th.  Everyone, who is now awake is eating happily on the table. 

“So, is there anything to do today?” Minwoo asked after gulping down his breakfast. “I mean, like challenges or what?”

“I don't think we have nothing,” Youngmin spoke. “I don't see any cameras around.”

“I possibly think we're not filming, since I heard we're only filming twice every week.” Sunggyu sliced his beef. “So I guess we can do anything right now.”

“Other than events or interviews we have to attend to,” Jeongmin said, making a good point. “By the way, me, Yuri and the other chef hyungs cooked and baked the food.”

This made everyone gag except for Yuri and Jeongmin. Hyunseong raised a brow, not believing him. “You sure?”

“Why do you think I would put dragon fruit in one of the pies?” Jeongmin stammered, taking a bite out of his pie. “Yuri did a choclate pie with some Pepero sticks as the toppings, I think?”

“Yuri-chan, is it true?” Myungsoo spoke to the quiet Yuri. She didn't say anything. “I'll take take as a yes..?”

“Noona~” Minwoo called out to her, making everyone cough again. “Is something wrong?”

“Since when did you start calling Ri-Chu, Noona ?” Donghyun made a face at the Maknae. “Isn't she your dongsaeng!?”

"I was joking, hyung."

Since when Donghyun called me Ri-Chu? He never EVER called me that before.....

“Wait a minute, there. Did you call Yuri-shi Ri-Chu?” Kwangmin asked his leader, raising a brow and giving him a look. “Since when?”

Donghyun was about to speak, but nothing came out and he just shook his head. It was her camp nickname...  

Kwangmin shrugged it off, but still wonders why Donghyun called his cousin Ri-Chu. 

“Anyway, what time did you two wake up?” Sungyeol asked. 

“I've been wondering that too after I woke up,” Sungjong said, fiddling with his chopsticks. “Her bed wasn't made when I woke up.”

“Oh right...” Yuri murmured. 

“I probably woke up around 1:30-ish in the morning,” Jeongmin answered. “And Yuri around 3.”

“Eh, why are you waking up so early?” Dongwoo asked. “I can't even imagine me being up around that time.”

“You need energy and you must have good bones for your growth-” Donghyun said but he was cut off.

“EXCUSE ME FOR GOODNESS SAKE, I'M ALREADY SHORT SO WHAT'S THE POINT?” Jeongmin yelled, stating a fact. “Plus none of us can grow anymore.”

Everyone was happily enjoying their food, telling stories and memories all shared on one table. Myungsoo looked at Yuri, who was poking the Kimchi.

“Yuri-chan, everything alright?” He asked sweetly, nudging her. 

Yuri glanced at L, who looked like he was worrying about her. But all she did was give a small laugh and smiled. “Myungsoo-Ah, don't worry about me too much okay?” 

Myungsoo can't help but smile too. 

Yuri started thinking about what happened very early in the morning. But she smiled, remembering the whole thing.

Jal jinaeni~ 
 



a/n: hello! I hope you like this chapter! I think it :P So I hope you enjoyed this chapter! :)
Thanks for supporting this fanfic! I really appreciate it c: